General Discussion > Media Room

Lindsay, 25 - Casting for new DOCUSERIES on MAJOR NETWORK@

(1/5) > >>

lindsay.casting:
NOW CASTING for NEW DOCU SERIES on a MAJOR NETWORK...

Does your soul mate live in a foreign country?
Are you thinking of taking a trip to their country to propose?

A major US TV production company is looking for eligible singles who have met someone overseas.

We would love to consider you if …

•   You’ve made a deep connection with a foreigner either online or in person and want to progress things further with a trip to their country to propose.

•   You met someone on an international vacation or business trip and have been thinking about them ever since.

We’d love to capture your journey on camera as you travel overseas to pop the question!

If you’re a smart, funny, adventurous guy/girl and you've got a tale of international love, we want to hear from you!

Email internationallovetvshow@gmail.com and send us your story. Make sure to include a few recent photos of yourself AND your international love interest.

NS1:
yes because if you look normal, have it together, you will not be a good
candidate for the show. They require huge age gaps, huge looks gaps.
etc. they will pay you nothing, exploit everything possible.
Ahh but the humiliation is free :chuckle:

sashathecat:
I'm in love with one of the models on Anastasia Date. Will you pay for my airline tickets and hotel in exchange for the right to film?

NS1:

--- Quote from: sashathecat on March 11, 2015, 02:47:30 PM ---I'm in love with one of the models on Anastasia Date. Will you pay for my airline tickets and hotel in exchange for the right to film?

--- End quote ---

Should also ask for letter cost and the chat time covered:)

Bruce Lee:

--- Quote from: lindsay.casting on March 11, 2015, 02:24:49 PM ---NOW CASTING for NEW DOCU SERIES on a MAJOR NETWORK...

Does your soul mate live in a foreign country?
Are you thinking of taking a trip to their country to propose?

A major US TV production company is looking for eligible singles who have met someone overseas.

We would love to consider you if …

•   You’ve made a deep connection with a foreigner either online or in person and want to progress things further with a trip to their country to propose.

•   You met someone on an international vacation or business trip and have been thinking about them ever since.

We’d love to capture your journey on camera as you travel overseas to pop the question!

If you’re a smart, funny, adventurous guy/girl and you've got a tale of international love, we want to hear from you!

Email internationallovetvshow@gmail.com and send us your story. Make sure to include a few recent photos of yourself AND your international love interest.

--- End quote ---
Hi

I’m 74 years old but all my friends say that I could easily pass for a man in his late forties, my Ukrainian girlfriend is 22 – nice girl but life is tough over there so I always send her a little spending money per month – we agreed £500 per month works!!

I am so sorry that despite this money she tells me that she cannot afford a phone so we are only able to speak once a week when she visits her sister who has a phone she can borrow – this should be fine after my impending visit as I’ll get her a new iphone 6 – she didn’t ask but is always talking about her friends iphone so I just know she’ll just love it!

I’m travelling on my first trip to Odessa in April – she says that because she is so busy we can only meet for a couple of hours a day – she said something about visiting the shopping mall on the first day,  I can’t wait!!!

Would you be interested in featuring me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version