The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: russian-personals.com  (Read 3573 times)

Offline mars35

russian-personals.com
« on: February 27, 2015, 08:36:07 AM »
Hi any1 have any experiance with this site ? İ am speaking some ladies after 5 or 6 letter they want to communicate via personal e-mail trying to figure out they are scammers or not :s

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: russian-personals.com
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 09:24:23 AM »
Hi any1 have any experiance with this site ? İ am speaking some ladies after 5 or 6 letter they want to communicate via personal e-mail trying to figure out they are scammers or not :s

Email harvesting is big business today. Actually there is not a lot of reason to give any women your email for a long time. Just use Skype to start.
Be carful women asking for your "Whats up" number straight away also. Its starting to become a popular way to send spam now, especially as most have a smart phone. I should know :smokin:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline mars35

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 09:34:18 AM »
Thx for the heads up :)

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 11:31:12 AM »
You can always create an email for this site only, if it is bad, then
off the site, dump the email, your done, no harm no foul.

You should never use a long standing e-mail for any of these sites,
no matter how good they are. The days comes your done, you can delete the
e-mail.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline masterbuilder

• Spouses Country: RU
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 06:44:06 AM »
Met my g/f on on another url that this site uses. Like any site they are as good as the person you find.

I use most of the chat mediums for smart phones and did not had an issue with being bombarded.

Getting the whatsapp or viber ID of a hot prospect is surely a GOOD THING. Unless the subject your interest has many cell phones it can be a good way to validate if she is a keeper by her responses.