The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Best FREE opportunity anyone here can possibly have.  (Read 5598 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
The Best FREE opportunity anyone here can possibly have.
« on: February 18, 2015, 12:12:42 PM »
I have already said any guys are welcome to sign unto my site , your welcome to FREE Gold membership.

But if any new guys here (Over 40 is the best ) want to sign up and send me a standard mail you want sent to the ladies I can forward it within a few hours to over 10,000 active women members. Providing your not looking like something from a horror movie I can pretty well guarantee you about 300/500 letters from genuine women within a few days.

Then you just sift through them and take it from there. it works 100% I have already done this for a few friends and they are happily married:) tiphat
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: The Best FREE opportunity anyone here can possibly have.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:19:41 PM »
I have already said any guys are welcome to sign unto my site , your welcome to FREE Gold membership.

But if any new guys here (Over 40 is the best ) want to sign up and send me a standard mail you want sent to the ladies I can forward it within a few hours to over 10,000 active women members. Providing your not looking like something from a horror movie I can pretty well guarantee you about 300/500 letters from genuine women within a few days.

Then you just sift through them and take it from there. it works 100% I have already done this for a few friends and they are happily married:) tiphat

When you say "standard mail", what is that?  A postal mail or electronic mail? 
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 11:03:20 PM »

An e mail.. You write a standard letter about yourself , not to long and boring and I will forward it on to about 20,000 women.. You should receive a full sack full of mail back.. ;D

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 01:38:30 AM »
You might want to give the good people a link to your site.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 01:40:09 AM »

But only for the good people,  mind!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Czenny

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 02:03:18 AM »

But only for the good people,  mind!

:thumbsup:
Livet är fullt av ironier.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 02:32:55 AM »
Anyone can PM me :)  I want to keep my social comments and personal thoughts on humanity away from my business..  :censored:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 04:26:18 AM »
Anyone can PM me :)  I want to keep my social comments and personal thoughts on humanity away from my business..  :censored:

Wise choice!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 10:01:42 AM »

Wise choice!

I never mix work with pleasure   :)  A few years back most people thought I was was a nut job when I mentioned relocating to Russia and the slightest mention of running a Russian Brides site just about finished it off :laugh:
Most of of my family only found out at the last minute I was even in Russia..I remember once my aunt visited we got on the subject of employment, when I told her I was quitting the print trade and leaving the UK , she couldn't figure out how..I had it all planned anyway.. let my parents tell her the good news a few years later  :laugh:

Any thing to do with a Russian brides/Ukrainian brides dating site has a stigma attached to it, not that I give a fig who thinks what.. I am answerable to Nobody and always will be :)

The FSU women dating side of things has given me a very good living in Russia but I hope this year I will finally move away from that side of things..I started with a couple of web sites made by an Indian developer (Never ever use Indian developers) shortly were launching a whole new dating platform with a whole new range of web sites and apps with the latests technology nothing will match them in the niche dating market.. I know the business inside out. Members on the new platform will have NO reason to leave my sites until they have found their love..They will stay if they are serious because they will come to realise nothing comes close to the safe online dating experience I will be offering them  tiphat

As for the forum Im just here for some fun during the day... nothing more. And if I can help a few people out with some advise so be it.

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2016, 05:14:32 PM »

An e mail.. You write a standard letter about yourself , not to long and boring and I will forward it on to about 20,000 women.. You should receive a full sack full of mail back.. ;D

I have an introductory letter that I made up in a question and answer format.  I am apprehensive that the response rate could be so great that many just get ignored.   :eeekk:  Some people say not to be negative, but I think it is better to know the bad aspects as early as possible so you do not waste time writing or chatting up to that point.  For example, I do not want to know by the 20th message that you are chain smoker or meth addict.  Or that you expect to be wined and dined every night.

I tried to send you a message when I first registered to the site, but I think it was blocked because I was a new user.   ???

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 04:12:35 AM »

I have an introductory letter that I made up in a question and answer format.  I am apprehensive that the response rate could be so great that many just get ignored.   :eeekk:  Some people say not to be negative, but I think it is better to know the bad aspects as early as possible so you do not waste time writing or chatting up to that point.  For example, I do not want to know by the 20th message that you are chain smoker or meth addict.  Or that you expect to be wined and dined every night.

I tried to send you a message when I first registered to the site, but I think it was blocked because I was a new user.   ???

You can PM me here..or to office  @bridesandlovers    .com  give me 72 hours and I will start sending you train loads  :8)

But no stupid questions to the women like "Have you got a US Visa" lots of guys ask this and its the most ridicules question you can ask any women!
Along with many others...                 

Offline Manny

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 11:18:32 AM »
But no stupid questions to the women like "Have you got a US Visa" lots of guys ask this and its the most ridicules question you can ask any women!

BB might be able to spare the odd one with a US visa from his harem.  :whist11:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 12:17:25 PM »

I will let you know when I'm done with them.   :8)

Although, as they are all young (21-25) and attractive and willing to accept a man in his 40s*, oh, and, gasp!, Ukrainian (TRIPLE BONUS POINTS!), I am afraid that they conflict with El Steverino's definitively expressed world view.  So much so, that their mere existence might cause him some sort of psychological hernia.  Not sure he should risk it, given his advanced years, etc., etc.  :innocent:

B/B 

*Although clearly an exceptional man.  :king:

Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 12:52:00 PM »

Although, as they are all young (21-25) and attractive and willing to accept a man in his 40s*, oh, and, gasp!, Ukrainian (TRIPLE BONUS POINTS!), I am afraid that they conflict with El Steverino's definitively expressed world view.  So much so, that their mere existence might cause him some sort of psychological hernia.  Not sure he should risk it, given his advanced years, etc., etc.  :innocent:

B/B 

Ye... Let me know when the wedding is happening ? Preferably this century Im not sure if I will be around in the next one  :(

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2016, 12:57:28 PM »

B/B 

Ye... Let me know when the wedding is happening ? Preferably this century Im not sure if I will be around in the next one  :(

B/B is like an aging jock who doesn't know when to quit professional sports to go out on top.  Don't expect a wedding too soon.  :laugh:
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 01:38:36 PM »

B/B 

B/B is like an aging jock who doesn't know when to quit professional sports to go out on top.  Don't expect a wedding too soon.  :laugh:

Its very sad I see this type every day..and hear the same old stories that the guys tell the women "I have all my hair' "I have all my teeth" when they get to 70 still chasing the fairy story..there are thousands!!! But there certainly are not thousands of weddings..I think 0..

I will be in Odessa next month for a long weekend, no doubt I will see some grand papas chasing the teenagers about.. :'(  I might even stop to tell a couple to get a life!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 02:02:08 PM »
Don't worry I am sure that bb can afford to pay for his fun.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 02:09:33 PM »

Thats exactly what they are all doing "Paying for it" Stupid really cos the end of the day they just want sex? Well its cheaper to just pay a hooker for the sex.. saves having to waste money on the shopping/dinning/gifts/taxi fares/night clubs and all of that just hoping for a leg over with some young wench. Which isn't guaranteed anyway. Paying a hooker cuts out all the nitty gritty  :laugh:

Offline Manny

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 04:04:27 PM »

B/B 

I doubt the lad is in too much pain.

The difference between BB and some other coves is he understands how to play the game and what tools one needs to not come unstuck.

My bet is he will settle down with one in the next year or three.

When you taste a lot of meat, sooner or later you encounter a chateaubriand.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 04:54:20 PM »

First, the title of your thread was: "No More Young FSU Women To Date!"

That's "Date" not "Marry", although I understand why it's necessary for you to move the goalposts.  Even if it was marry, if I said "Hey, let's get married!" the majority of my harem would say "Sure!  How about tomorrow?" and the rest would want to wait for the weekend.  :8)

LOL, I'm afraid that, much like Tom Brady, I am not at the end of my Hall of Fame career yet, despite the desperate hopes of others.  :coffeeread:

Its very sad I see this type every day..and hear the same old stories that the guys tell the women "I have all my hair' "I have all my teeth" when they get to 70 still chasing the fairy story..there are thousands!!! But there certainly are not thousands of weddings..I think 0..

and

Thats exactly what they are all doing "Paying for it"

Yes, yes, those grapes...they're so sour....I realize, I don't fit the "profile" that you guys want me to, thus aspersions must be cast.  Believe whatever you need to, lads.

I doubt the lad is in too much pain.

The difference between BB and some other coves is he understands how to play the game and what tools one needs to not come unstuck.

My bet is he will settle down with one in the next year or three.

When you taste a lot of meat, sooner or later you encounter a chateaubriand.

And it's Manny, in the Library, with the Clue Bat.  :8)

B/B

Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 06:00:02 PM »

You can PM me here..or to office  @bridesandlovers    .com  give me 72 hours and I will start sending you train loads  :8)

This harkens back to those prospecting days out West where women would travel to meet their groom.  Like in "North to Alaska" (1960) and "Mail Order Bride" (1964).  In my introduction, I do not ask any questions to the recipient.  The questions are directed to myself as in an interview format.  Maybe I should add questions like are you a smoker, drug user, promiscuous, STD carrier, self centered, "bitchy", emotionally unbalanced, low IQ, or a "green card girl"?    :o :sick0012:

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 06:04:08 PM »

This harkens back to those prospecting days out West where women would travel to meet their groom.  Like in "North to Alaska" (1960) and "Mail Order Bride" (1964).  In my introduction, I do not ask any questions to the recipient.  Maybe I should add questions like are you a smoker, drug user, promiscuous, STD carrier, self centered, "bitchy", emotionally unbalanced, low IQ, or a "green card girl"?    :o :sick0012:

Don't believe a word she tells you until you meet her in person.  Once you live w/her a week or two then you will begin to find out who she really is.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 08:24:10 PM »

This harkens back to those prospecting days out West where women would travel to meet their groom.  Like in "North to Alaska" (1960) and "Mail Order Bride" (1964).  In my introduction, I do not ask any questions to the recipient.  Maybe I should add questions like are you a smoker, drug user, promiscuous, STD carrier, self centered, "bitchy", emotionally unbalanced, low IQ, or a "green card girl"?    :o :sick0012:

Don't believe a word she tells you until you meet her in person.  Once you live w/her a week or two then you will begin to find out who she really is.

And visa versa.