The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I am trying to develop a story about Ukrainian brides  (Read 10240 times)

Offline Volshe

• moderndayruth
  • Spouses Country: Narnia
Re: I am trying to develop a story about Ukrainian brides
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 03:36:06 AM »
Are you trying to tell me this wasn't true love?

Horror-movie material... I saw a documentary on youtube where late girl's parents come across as complete idiots, especially the mother, who seems to be a full blown psychopath. The girl seemed very young and quite stupid, she was from Asia, no wonder she was brainwashed to obey to her parents. Let alone the victim who didn't know better, but the parents who make their only child marry this wobbling excuse for a human being (because the idiot mother dreamed of America. Oh, and not to forget it was parents who uploaded girl's pic, not her.) I get sick in my stomach. Hope they two burn in hell, if there is one, together with the killer.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: I am trying to develop a story about Ukrainian brides
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 12:35:32 PM »
@Manny + 2tallbill, I have heard the concerns of many people on this website about an unfair portrayal in the media.

99.9% of the media give the rest a bad name. If you did a fair portrayal they won't
accept it, you won't be published. A great source of photos where you can find extreme
cases of Old, ugly men with hot women is the AFA tours section here are a couple photos

Here is a good photo for your report. Old ugly man with glue on wig and hot young girl

Here is one where you can make wild claims about

Gotta love the guy who still has that disco shirt

Beware of men who offer girls to ride the teeter totter
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
I am trying to develop a story about Ukrainian brides
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 12:37:48 PM »
@Manny + 2tallbill, I have heard the concerns of many people on this website about an unfair portrayal in the media. This is exactly why I have come onto this website to reach out to you guys, to tell the story differently, as a love story.

Remember to put in your article who paranoid and hostile we were  :laugh:

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Registration