The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Mila the Interpreter, guide, introductions  (Read 4189 times)

Offline Justin1234567

• Trips: None Yet
Mila the Interpreter, guide, introductions
« on: October 17, 2014, 08:04:14 PM »
Figured I would let you guys know about my experience as I was probably her biggest critic.  I asked around and didn't hear any single "agency" or person that was recommended as much as Mila.  I contacted her and she invested a fair amount of time with me on Skype and through emails.  She had a ton of patience as I was trying to find any signs of dishonesty and I was fairly critical.  She showed me some pictures of the girls she knows.  They were all very pretty.  I found it hard to believe that so many pretty girls were single.  As time went on I decided to just go, she seemed honest.  So, I went and met her in Kharkov.  I spent 2 weeks roughly there with Mila.  The first few days I met a lot of very sincere pretty girls.  I could not believe it.  There was one girl in particular that her personality just grabbed me.  After that I don't think any girl I met afterwards would have swayed me to think about anyone as much as her.  Mila talked to me about trying to date the others more to get a better feel for their personalities.  She was definitely looking out for my best interests.  I spent the rest of my time with one of the girls.  During the introductions Mila would help with the conversations when there was silence and also point out that maybe you don't want to say something you just said.  She is trying to make a match.  As the time went on I felt like I got to know her fairly well.  I had a lot of fun with her and will definitely use her again whenever I need her services.  "Momma Mila" does everything.  She helps with picking things out, flowers, clothes, etc.  There were many occasions that we were laughing so hard it looked like I was crying.  She was great to work with and I would highly recommend using her. Why gamble, I don't think it's possible to find someone who can do better at this.  She set things up everyday was something different.  She would sometimes just set you up and let you spend some time alone then return to take care of things.  She was very intuitive and I can't say enough nice things about her.  I would hang out with her for fun even if I wasn't using her services.  Occasionally, she may even tell you to put your coat on or try a certain food.  As you probably guessed I had a great time.  Feel free to contact me or chat on the phone.  I am more than willing to answer any questions.  Thanks Mila.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Mila the Interpreter, guide, introductions
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 09:54:04 AM »
Sounds like someone needs to be presented with an OBE or something for services to the British Empire, but I guess that would cover guys from the US. Any suggestions?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration