The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: American healthcare and taxes  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Donhollio

Re: American healthcare and taxes
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »

Where is Vinny? Don't tell me he's giving up on his search for love?

I believe he moved to Barima-Waini, Guyana this past spring.  I know another guy whom I met in Zaporozhye, he later married a slim busty semi black beauty years his junior from Guyana.

Quote from:  Larry
But I hope they don't bring the war to 7-11.  We like their slurpees.  :)
I'm more of a Big Gulp guy. Larry did you know that Manitoba is the Slurpee capital of the world? Manitobans consume more Slurpee than anywhere else per capita. And yes if you're wondering, they do sell quite well even in the middle of January when its -30c.  The lil tyke loves them, we do limit her consumption, but I was shocked when she pleaded for one when it was blistering cold out one time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slurpee

Worldwide consumption

Slurpee's are offered in many but not all covered countries. Canadians purchase an average of 30 million drinks per year. Manitoba was crowned the Slurpee Capital of the World for the fourteenth year in a row in 2013. 7-Eleven stores across Winnipeg sell an average of 188,833 Slurpee drinks per month. The rest of Canada sells an average of 179,700 per month, which makes Winnipeggers the world leader of Slurpee sales. Unlike their counterparts in America, Canadian Slurpee's are not injected with air.

6.6 million are sold in Australia each year.