The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: March 8  (Read 3762 times)

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
March 8
« on: March 08, 2014, 03:11:27 PM »
I just want to offer congratulations on March 8 to all the padrushkas on the board.

:-*

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: March 8
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 03:52:19 PM »
May I extend my congratulations to all our lady members

Happy woman's day !

PS. If any of our male members have forgotten to send congratulations to their squeeze by now - You are in deep, deep, trouble!  :hidechair:

Offline BelleZeBoob

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 04:38:44 PM »
thank you so much!  :loving:
Men are like Bluetooth: he is connected to you when you are nearby, but searches for other devices when you are away.
Women are like Wi-Fi: she sees all available devices, but connects to the strongest one.

Offline Nessibelle

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 05:03:37 PM »
Thank you, guys! :-*
I hope that the men didn't forget about the holiday and behaved properly.  :)

Offline mendeleyev

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 10:16:02 PM »
Nesse, it is always nice to see you here! I hope that your celebration was full of happiness.

Mrs. M liked her flowers and cake and we took flowers and fruit to her Mum in the hospital where her sister (flowers also) was sitting with her.

Offline PBRstreetg

• Spouses Country: Беларусь
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 10:29:59 PM »
May I extend my congratulations to all our lady members

Happy woman's day !

PS. If any of our male members have forgotten to send congratulations to their squeeze by now - You are in deep, deep, trouble!  :hidechair:

I am in trouble  :duh:
All the RUA fsuw please stand up and PM me for your MTCN numbers))
Разрушить всегда легче, чем построить. Обидеть проще,чем простить. И врать всегда удобней , чем поверить. А оттолкнуть намного проще, чем любить

Offline Q36ESM

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 05:56:01 PM »
I had flowers delivered to my girl on the 8th and she was sooooo happy and surprised and impressed! I didn't think it was much, but she was so touched. Recognition on this holiday is a definite must!  :thumbsup: