The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Looking for interview subjects for university project  (Read 3568 times)

Offline coral85

Looking for interview subjects for university project
« on: January 25, 2014, 08:00:45 AM »
Hello everybody!

I am a journalism student at City University London and I am currently working on a project about the growth of online international dating.

I'm looking for someone who has used/ is planning to use any online introduction agency and is willing to discuss his experiences with me. You can go on the record or remain anonymous, as you may prefer.

If anybody is available and/or wants any further information, please leave a message below or PM me.

Thank you very much for your help.

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Looking for interview subjects for university project
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 01:00:12 PM »
Hi,
if you spend some time reading this forum you will find lots of information on the subject. Have fun!  tiphat

Registration