The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: 50 Dogecoins (Bitcoin like virtual currency) - free to each RUA'er!  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Slumba

• 10:27 AM
  • Trips: 1-5
I have been mining Dogecoin ( http://dogecoin.com/ ) for a while now and have lots and lots of them (it is a virtual currency similar to, but not the same as, Bitcoin).

Since Ð is being used as "virtual tips" I figured, why not give 50 Dogecoins to each RUA'er? 

Hey, it's Christmas!
:party0011:

It doesn't matter if you have been naughty or nice - PM me your "Dogecoin wallet" address and I will send you 50 of them. 

If you want, use the Dogecoin wallet to generate a seperate address from your "main" wallet address, for additional privacy... there is no way that I can tie your screen name and your wallet address to any other info about you.

Right now they have a low cash value, maybe 15 cents total or something - but who knows, they might go up a lot like Bitcoin did ...

And the logo is cute ...

Cheers

Slumba
Anchors Rewoven

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
With a current price of $0.49 on 10th May 2021, that'd be a nice gifty.

I wonder if anyone took Slumba upon his offer and how much money he ended up making from his mining. :)

Until I saw this post just now I had not realised the history of the coin went back so far!

Sorry Slumba, I did not see this post when you made it!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Danchik

• Russia Guru
  • Trips: Resident
About a month ago I tried to buy $5K worth of Dogecoin at .05 at the time as just a purely speculative play and couldn't get it done from my location, even through a site called Binance.

Oh well.
When it is dark enough, men see the stars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
Im starting my own coins ...

looking for investors at the moment.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
Contact me if you need to get the white paper for Alien Coin written. I can add you to the looooong list of scammers who have been contacting me recently to get their documents written.

I had a guy contact me on Friday. We had a call over the weekend. He was most upset when I suggested he might need to share his business and marketing plans to give me information to get the work done! He had neither and moaned that he could see people getting projects funded with only a white paper. Its like 2018 all over again except that instead of calling their scams ICOs they are all DeFi projects! Same thing, different name and almost all are scams or failures waiting to happen.

It makes Dogecoin look positively white as snow!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
Contact me if you need to get the white paper for Alien Coin written. I can add you to the looooong list of scammers who have been contacting me recently to get their documents written.

I had a guy contact me on Friday. We had a call over the weekend. He was most upset when I suggested he might need to share his business and marketing plans to give me information to get the work done! He had neither and moaned that he could see people getting projects funded with only a white paper. Its like 2018 all over again except that instead of calling their scams ICOs they are all DeFi projects! Same thing, different name and almost all are scams or failures waiting to happen.

It makes Dogecoin look positively white as snow!

Yeah but it make senses to get in early on Alien coins look at the facts:

Earths population. 7.8 Billion..

That is on JUST one planet they say there is about 500 billion trillion Galaxies and each Galaxy has something like 500 Billion planets.. now lets assume that just 10% have some kind of life form who need a coin..

You tell me who will be the richest person in the Universe ? Im in it for the long run :laugh: :smokin:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
Excuse me for bowing out of this one. I'm getting fed up with fielding calls from twats hoping to hoist money of other twats without doing any work. :)

I'll stick with proper stuff thanks.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Excuse me for bowing out of this one. I'm getting fed up with fielding calls from twats hoping to hoist money of other twats without doing any work. :)

I'll stick with proper stuff thanks.

What do you expect he’s a MOB agency owner who caters to keyboard romeos.  :ROFL: