The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: new TLC show 90 day Fiance tv show  (Read 14676 times)

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: Resident
Re: new TLC show 90 day Fiance tv show
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2020, 08:09:54 AM »
there is a new thread, for this season, with some info already posted on all of the lucky folks and brief bio on each couple.

A new thread? Somewhere here on forum?  ???
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline d672

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2020, 09:07:12 AM »
there is a new thread, for this season, with some info already posted on all of the lucky folks and brief bio on each couple.

A new thread? Somewhere here on forum?  ???

It's here Olga

https://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/topic,28700.msg507573.html#msg507573

Offline Olga_Mouse

new TLC show 90 day Fiance tv show - link
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2020, 09:18:56 AM »
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline redroo

• Spouses Country: FSU
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2020, 03:06:28 AM »
Why are so many of the couples on this show Mormans, or other hard core religious groups?
Is this TLC channel, or the "show" 90 days, owned by Mormans?
Just seems weird all this ...."I'm putting my girlfriend into my brothers house so we don't have sex" nonsense

Offline redroo

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2021, 08:40:43 AM »

This was a laugh watching these two real Ukrainian Matchmakers view the TV show and comment.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2021, 09:57:53 AM »
Unfortunately the video isn't showing and saying it's blocked in America due to copyright grounds.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline redroo

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2021, 11:44:54 PM »
Sorry about that Billy, since it's a private "critique" video I'm not sure why it would be blocked to you. I can watch it without enabling my VPN, but maybe try that.
Anyway, the gist of it is that these 2 Ukrainian women have not seen it before, but have noticed lots of comments on their YouTube channel from Americans commenting on the show. They decide to watch César's story with the Ukrainian blonde he was talking to for 5 years and sending "support" to, while he worked in a nail shop and she holidayed in Dubai and Egypt and wears expensive clothes ;-) 
Initially they are sympathetic to him, believing he is being catfished, but quickly turn from calling him naive, to just plain stupid. They are in such disbelief at the way the story is playing out that they start involving the (off camera) cameraman in their conversation....asking him, "as a man....?"
These are 2 relatively normal women in their 30's I guess who just are in shock at what foreign men will fall for when it comes to Ukraine dating.
All of us here know the truth as well; some from personal experience, some learning from other's train wreaks.....but if you have any doubting friends, pleases show them this.
The Psychologist on the right, is just laugh out loud speechless most of the time :-D

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2021, 12:06:54 AM »
$450 for some roses with a note delivered to his "girlfriend" in Ukraine.  Ouch!! It's hard to imagine somebody is that dumb.

Online Guile

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2021, 02:44:33 AM »
There's a sucker born every minute!  that 60 yr old David guy though... does he not realize he's been scammed?

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2021, 03:18:31 AM »
So,

First he spends like $40.000 dollars on a "relationship" and then fails to get a plane-ticket paid for his girlfriend to goto him in Mexico.

Perhaps he would have gotten laid even, had she boarded the plane, she did show up after all but found out the ticket was cancelled.

(that is, if he could restrain his pants and not show her the candy-underwear until at least after a normal first-date).
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Danchik

• Russia Guru
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2021, 04:28:29 AM »
I've had my fill of dealing with "stupid" in my life, so excuse me if I pass on watching. Train wrecks have never interested me as well.

However, I don't know why anyone is surprised that this is still happening given what we've been through the last 2 years and recounting the number of videos ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Excuse my dark humour for a moment as I laughed at a video from a guy whom at first was seriously worried about how much death the coronavirus would cause, to him finally saying that maybe it's a good thing when he sees people wearing masks alone in a car, or a myriad of other head scratching events. :biggrin:
When it is dark enough, men see the stars.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2021, 05:16:47 PM »
we watch it, better than the comedy channel lol.
watching happily ever after currently, its stupid and funny all at same time.
There is nothing permanent except change.