The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Poll

Do you think that Anastasia Date can make www.anastasiadatefraud.com closed with court order?

Anastasia Date win and www.anastasiadatefraud.com is closed very soon.
8 (36.4%)
I don't know... depends on the rabbits.
7 (31.8%)
No.
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: October 25, 2013, 06:49:44 PM

Author Topic: Anastasia started the court against EM Online (Elenasmodels) and me.  (Read 14531 times)

Offline AJ

Re: Anastasia started the court against EM Online (Elenasmodels) and me.
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2013, 05:44:35 PM »
I rather doubt that is the end of the matter. Recall that I wrote about the court action as being a fishing expedition.

I am still not a lawyer, and but I have seen the process here before. Of course Adate might just roll up their tent and go home, but I don't think so.

AJ, affiliates are required because they offer low cost access to the market. Aggregations aggregate, that's what they do. The feeder agencies likewise use Adate for access to market. In each case the market is different. I do not know that all clients male and female must be logged into the Adate system but if you think about it, it makes sense that they should, after all, if the women are not online then how can men and women meet. The reason people use the Adate system is to communicate and find each other.
Things that make you DUH, number 563!  :'(

AJ nobody here is saying Adate are perfect but when people like you write so many words without bothering to think then people like you are not exactly presenting the best possible case, not being very persuasive.

If you don't bother to read,  don't bother to answer.

Of course members log in?
Who stated they did not?
 The question is why men have no problem utilizing the main site, logging in themselves,
yet a Ukrainian female cant seem to use the Russian language interface side, of the exact same website, to log in herself and communicate.
*She*  somehow generally needs an affiliate to hold her hand while she logs in through the affiliates specific interface.

You have yet to answer why that is needed,other than that is how Adate knows how much to compensate the individual affiliates , per minute of chat and per letter.

people like you , is a nice catch phrase. Practice it often?

:laugh:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2013, 04:02:09 AM »
AJ, you have a business of sorts I think?

In your business do you do accounting?

There's your answer.

To help you lets take baby steps:

As you already know feeder affiliates get paid a proportion of the revenue that the aggregator receives from the paying clients. That is normal and sensible, no business works for free.

When your business does work you record the work done, yes?
You don't rely for your accounting upon the records of your client do you, no?
Your records of billable activities form the basis of your charging of the client, yes?
If there is a dispute than you compare your records with those of the client and seek out errors with a view to reconciling the dispute, yes?

OK, now you know why there is an affiliate interface and why it is that female Adate clients log into the system through it - it is necessary if for no other reason than for recording and payment purposes.

AJ, why not think before you post?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2013, 06:29:09 AM »
OK, now you know why there is an affiliate interface and why it is that female Adate clients log into the system through it - it is necessary if for no other reason than for recording and payment purposes.

So Andrew are you saying that Adate is paying the fillyiates to chat?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2013, 06:42:52 AM »

So Andrew are you saying that Adate is paying the fillyiates to chat?

Assuming that Adate are like other firms and Adate's affiliates are like other affiliates then Adate pay their affiliates for activity such as emails, translating, chat activity, 3way calls, gifts etc.

I am sure that this is not a surprise to you?
Did you possibly think that agencies in Ukraine and Russia worked for free?  :'(

The affiliates do not get paid to chat, after all they are the owners of the business and probably much less attractive and of the wrong gender to be of much interest to the paying clientele.

The affiliates get paid for the services they provide to Adate.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Registration