The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Oh God. Please Help......  (Read 5230 times)

Offline Donhollio

Re: Oh God. Please Help......
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2013, 06:54:02 PM »
The problem is one that I'm sure most of you have dealt with many times. After having the pleasure for over the last two weeks of being around LADIES I'm now back in Western society and, well.....you know how the story goes. It's hitting me hard. These women are almost as bad as the ones on my side of the Pond.

This is REALLY depressing. Heading back east is not an option unfortunately. So how do you guys deal with it?

This helped me ease back into the new world reality.

http://cutiesflashing.com/

They rotate a bevy of girls from eastern Europe.

http://polishbigboobs.com/

It's a titillating site.  Of course you may want to NOT open this at work unless your Muzh who seems to have no restrictions on what he does all day.
 And it goes without saying, that these sites have changed over the years, not entirely full of eastern girls anymore.

I showed the bartender how to make an Irish Car Bomb...had a nice crowd around me watching that one.

Can you give us the recipe please?

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2013, 07:03:19 PM »
Thanks for the links Don. As for an Irish Car Bomb, fill a pint glass half full of Guinness and then drop a shot glass of Baileys or some other Irish Cream into it. That's right. The whole shot glass and then let it settle standing straight up. Next shoot the whole thing. Finally, watch as your FSUW stomps out the door yelling, "These are the types of men I was actually trying to get away from!!!!" 

Cheers mate!

Offline Isthmus

• Spouses Country: Kazakhstan
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2013, 07:07:38 PM »
This might sound heretical on this forum and I think I will start a thread on it when I have more time but the relative beauty of East Slavic women is overrated. Yes they are on average quite attractive, they take care of themselves but I can say the same thing for other parts of central and eastern europe I have been to, many parts of asia and even back home in Australia too (to a certain degree).

They ARE more beautiful to an extent, but what really makes a lot of them irresistible is the way they dress and carry themselves, and it's not fake. You feel like a man around them instead of not knowing how to feel around Westernized women.

Generally, they dress to accentuate their femininity and carry themselves in a feminine way. As for whether they are more intrinsically beautiful, I disagree. I found more naturally attractive women in say Prague in the Czech Republic or Split in Croatia than Kharkov in Ukraine (my subjective tastes perhaps). Generally women in mediterranean, central and eastern europe take care about their appearance and demeanour compared to western and northern europe (and certainly compared to the US).

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2013, 07:10:31 PM »
 I have a fairly large bar in my house, and was hoping there would be some fire involved. Nothing lights up a party like a big flame!
 But thanks for the drink mix, sounds almost as bad as the Cement Mixer; Baily's and lemon juice =   :sick0012:

Offline Mikeav8r

• Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down...
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2013, 08:21:58 PM »
The problem is one that I'm sure most of you have dealt with many times. After having the pleasure for over the last two weeks of being around LADIES I'm now back in Western society and, well.....you know how the story goes. It's hitting me hard. These women are almost as bad as the ones on my side of the Pond.

This is REALLY depressing. Heading back east is not an option unfortunately. So how do you guys deal with it?

This helped me ease back into the new world reality.

http://cutiesflashing.com/

They rotate a bevy of girls from eastern Europe.

http://polishbigboobs.com/

It's a titillating site.  Of course you may want to NOT open this at work unless your Muzh who seems to have no restrictions on what he does all day.
 And it goes without saying, that these sites have changed over the years, not entirely full of eastern girls anymore.

I showed the bartender how to make an Irish Car Bomb...had a nice crowd around me watching that one.

Can you give us the recipe please?

Happy to.  Half pint of Guinness.  Make a shot of 1/2 Baileys Irish Cream and 1/2 Jamesons.  Carefully drop the shot glass in to the 1/2 pint of Guinness and chug it.  Be sure to dispose of it quickly as the Bailey's does not behave well with Guinness after a while.

He sold something like 15 of those in about 25-30 minutes to the crowd around me after he made up a price (450 RUB as I recall)....mine was on the house  :chuckle:  It was a hit.  They are quite tasty.
Two Favorites:
1.  You have 2 ears and 1 mouth, therefor you should listen twice as much as you speak. -Confucius
2.  If you want to give God a good laugh, tell him your plans. - Anon

Offline Mikeav8r

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2013, 08:34:45 PM »
There is also UTair.com .  In Russia they fly a lot of 737's, in fact if I ignored the very attractive female flight attendants it almost seemed like I was flying on Southwest.

I still remember flying SWA as a kid.  The FA's wore the mini skirts and high heeled boots... :thumbsup:

Yeah, well now there's maybe 10% you'd want to see in that outfit. On the other hand though, WizzAir was batting 1000 tonight. 4 out of 4 FAs where hotties not to mention the Kiev ones on the flt. I had trouble sleeping  :evilgrin0002:

Yeah I hear ya...as long as they don't spill the coffee :).  UIA had some nice ones...Aerosvit was pretty scary and the rest of the flights were Luftansa and they still rank pretty high on that list.  Next trip is on BA to Moscow...I imagine the passengers will have more of my attention  ;D

BA? I've traveled and DHed on them a lot. Don't get your hopes up. What was so scary about AeroSvit? Too bad they don't do JFK-KIV anymore, huh?

Just a heads up on BA. The Brits can complicate ANYTHING, but let's give them credit for making fantastic sports cars and having a terrific sense of humor. Sh!t. Manny and the others are probably reading this. Aren't they?

That's what I have heard too.  Aerosvit, besides being a "fly by the seat of your pants" airline, had some pretty rough FA's (and it was on the KBP-JFK route)...maybe it was the INTL legs that had the issue.  It was only twice so maybe I was just unlucky.  I can swear we landed with Flaps 3, carrying 30-40 extra Kts on my first flight back to JFK....I made my peace with God on the 2nd bounce (763) :laugh:  Needless to say, I am not sorry to see them gone.  I think a touch of vodka was in their coffee  ;D

Regarding the BA comments, I won't disagree, but they have cute accents.  :chuckle:

:ROFL: Ah, what's 30-40 kts. extra when you have 13,000+ feet of available runway.........especially if you're SW.

I fear it is what kept us from plunging in to the Hudson .5 miles from the threshold of 31L (or whatever that body of water is).  He used all of that R/W too.  My head was buried in the headrest in front of me from the aggressive braking...fun stuff.  Then to top it off, all the pax clapped.....if they only knew  :laugh:

Yeah..SW does like those long R/W's  :chuckle:
Two Favorites:
1.  You have 2 ears and 1 mouth, therefor you should listen twice as much as you speak. -Confucius

Offline Mikeav8r

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2013, 08:38:10 PM »
Thanks for the links Don. As for an Irish Car Bomb, fill a pint glass half full of Guinness and then drop a shot glass of Baileys or some other Irish Cream into it. That's right. The whole shot glass and then let it settle standing straight up. Next shoot the whole thing. Finally, watch as your FSUW stomps out the door yelling, "These are the types of men I was actually trying to get away from!!!!" 

Cheers mate!

Hehe...yeah, you don't want too many of those.  My recipe has it 1/2 Baileys and 1/2 Jamesons in the shot.  I went there the night before she arrived, so no stomping out  :chuckle:
Two Favorites:

Offline Mikeav8r

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2013, 08:39:23 PM »
I have a fairly large bar in my house, and was hoping there would be some fire involved. Nothing lights up a party like a big flame!
 But thanks for the drink mix, sounds almost as bad as the Cement Mixer; Baily's and lemon juice =   :sick0012:

I thought the same thing Don, but it really is quite good.  I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tried one.
Two Favorites:

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2013, 11:59:00 PM »

Cheers mate!

Hehe...yeah, you don't want too many of those.  My recipe has it 1/2 Baileys and 1/2 Jamesons in the shot.  I went there the night before she arrived, so no stomping out  :chuckle:

Cheers mate!

That's because your recipe is correct. I forgot about the whiskey part of it.

Offline sparky114

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2013, 12:01:05 AM »
There is also UTair.com .  In Russia they fly a lot of 737's, in fact if I ignored the very attractive female flight attendants it almost seemed like I was flying on Southwest.

I still remember flying SWA as a kid.  The FA's wore the mini skirts and high heeled boots... :thumbsup:

Yeah, well now there's maybe 10% you'd want to see in that outfit. On the other hand though, WizzAir was batting 1000 tonight. 4 out of 4 FAs where hotties not to mention the Kiev ones on the flt. I had trouble sleeping  :evilgrin0002:

Yeah I hear ya...as long as they don't spill the coffee :).  UIA had some nice ones...Aerosvit was pretty scary and the rest of the flights were Luftansa and they still rank pretty high on that list.  Next trip is on BA to Moscow...I imagine the passengers will have more of my attention  ;D

BA? I've traveled and DHed on them a lot. Don't get your hopes up. What was so scary about AeroSvit? Too bad they don't do JFK-KIV anymore, huh?

Just a heads up on BA. The Brits can complicate ANYTHING, but let's give them credit for making fantastic sports cars and having a terrific sense of humor. Sh!t. Manny and the others are probably reading this. Aren't they?

Yep you guessed it we are reading .......and you aint to far from my "Manor" matey :evilgrin0002:
Today is only one day in a life of happiness

Mark

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2013, 12:16:50 AM »
 :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Registration