The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Meet on the Turkish Riviera?  (Read 17227 times)

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Meet on the Turkish Riviera?
« on: April 24, 2013, 05:42:13 AM »
Ukrainians and Russians can travel to Turkey without Visa restrictions.  Holiday flights to Antalya are available from most FSU airports at reasonable prices.

Westerners you buy a tourist stamp at the airport (about $10).  Cheap flights are also available to Antalya from nearly all European airports.

Our apartment is in the centre of Alanya - the largest resort town on the Turkish Riviera.  Browse here for details -

https://www.wimdu.co.uk/offers/4MIBC4HP

We can organise transfers from Antalya airport at reasonable prices.  We can pick your girlfriend up first and settle her in the apartment.  Then she can meet you at the airport. Or vice versa  ;D

If you book directly through me by sending me a PM I will give you a 10% discount on the price quoted on the wimdu website.

I am running a special offer for bookings in May and I will extend the 10% discount too.  This really is a bargain offer!

Send me a PM to make enquiries.

Offline leslied

Re: Meet on the Turkish Riviera?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 12:37:08 PM »
Hi,

Just an update on availability.  The apartment is fully booked in May and June 2013.  There is still availability later in the season.

Offline leslied

Re: Meet on the Turkish Riviera?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 05:26:00 AM »
We have had a busy season so far.  The apartment is fully booked till 7th September.  We have availability in the rest of September and part of October.

I will still offer the 10% discount for RUA members. 

So if you fancy an Autumn break - send me a PM.