Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Married Chat

One year on

(1/30) > >>

Dogsoldier:
We have been married a year now and celebrated our 1st anniversary a few days ago. I don't know how we got through it. The first six months after getting married we were stressed at being apart and the next six months were stressful being together. Have to say, its probably the hardest thing we have ever done, bringing two families together across cultures, languages and nations. Its been incredibly tough going for all of us and it is absolutely true to say that the first year is the hardest. We have had long periods of introspection and doubt but something kept us going.
I dare say the road ahead will have plenty of challenges and hurdles but I am confident that as a couple we grow stronger every day in spite of the difficulties we have faced and no doubt will continue to face together.

To all those who have been there, you have my utmost respect.

DS

GreyScales:
Congrats to DS and family!

GS

Muzh_1:
DS, the greatest trip of your life starts with one step.

Happy anniversary and hoping for many more.  tiphat

Dogsoldier:

--- Quote from: GreyScales on January 09, 2013, 02:30:25 PM ---Congrats to DS and family!

GS

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Muzh_1 on January 09, 2013, 02:32:14 PM ---DS, the greatest trip of your life starts with one step.

Happy anniversary and hoping for many more.  tiphat

--- End quote ---

Thank you GS & Muzh.

Indeed, this journey is one of many little steps and some leaps of faith...  :BEER:

Halo:
Congratulations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version