The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: translation service ?  (Read 3246 times)

Offline jeff

translation service ?
« on: October 25, 2012, 01:01:00 AM »
Hi all,
            I was hoping some one can help my computer illiterate self:). I need a letter translated and i have tried ladagirls website , but to be honest ,i find it a bit confusing. I am Aware ladagirl is Manny's wife and was hoping either Manny or Ladagirl could pm me and tell me how to use her site.  Sorry for the stupid question, as i am sure lots of people do not have a problem, but i am a little bit special  when it comes to computers and such.
  Or how do i send a pm, i have searched for these answers , but like i said - i am special:)
       I am unsure whether to write an email to Lada girl in the box provided (on her site ) to explain what i need , or do i just paste the letter into this box??   Any help or a direction would be appreciated.Cheers

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: translation service ?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 08:42:15 AM »
The page you want is here: http://ladagirl.com/new/russian-translation/

As it suggests, send it as an attachment in Word or similar to ladagirlagency(at)inbox(dot)ru - if only a page or two, she will send you back a Paypal invoice. If you prefer a package, it can be paid from that page, and send your stuff as and when in the same way I just said.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline jeff

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 01:54:58 AM »
Cheers Manny , it makes sense now thanks.

Offline CC3

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 09:48:41 PM »
How about an introduction post?
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other *snip* die for his.
George S. Patton