The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Recommend a reputable site!  (Read 115655 times)

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Recommend a reputable site!
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2015, 07:04:30 AM »
I will recommend you http://*Unapproved Link*/. Me and my friend used it some time ago, and conversation with girls was very good. But it's hard to find bride there. It will be very hard. And in every agency you will faced with scammers, so be careful.

Welcome to RUA.

The moderators are pretty tuned in to spammers and sock puppies.

Perhaps you can give a proper introduction, most of us do not bite.  :party0011:
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline odetovin

« Reply #176 on: February 03, 2016, 01:29:16 AM »
Hi,

You mentioned Anastasiadate.  I would avoid any pay per letter sites especially Anastasia.  Most women there are employees working on commission.  You will notice that your woman you are interested in is always online because they take turns.

Stick with the monthly subscription sites such as luckylovers.net.  The women there are more likely to be real (not model photos everywhere).  Good customer service too. 

Good luck!

Offline Jim Hall

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2017, 08:32:58 AM »
My lady said Elena's may be going down hill now. Her coworker, a woman, keeps getting her profile removed for no reason, and the site supposedly has a lot more bathing suit bimbos now. Maybe they got bought out? It s too bad, as that is where I met my lady. Although there were still scammers on the site when I was on it. But luckily I avoided them. And I would absolutely agree to stay away from any pay per letter sites!!! I know due to my previous ignorance :'(

Registration