The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Scammed by UAdreams  (Read 24766 times)

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Scammed by UAdreams
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2016, 11:47:44 PM »
Obesity is becoming a major problem in this country.  Luckily, I am not afflicted with this malady.  ;D   :biggrin:  Yes, there is more to love, but also a higher risk of being flattened.  :hidechair:

Obesity is a world wide problem in the developed world. Depending on which statistics you wish to read it is #1.

Certainly I have seen in England, as well as Rotterdam and here in Kiev enough truly overweight people of both sexes.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2016, 12:47:02 AM »
Yeah, but you guys really take the biscuit (and the cake, and the pies, and the fries) when it comes to fatness.

Yeah, we are bad but the neighbours are almost as bad does not lessen the 'badness' in your own house.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2016, 04:27:06 PM »
The main webpage of UADreams say that a dedicated scam investigator has been appointed to the website for all of you who were "emotionally damaged" by a deceptive profile on the site.  The investigator will examine all reports of deception and fraud and determine if reimbursement is justified to the person who filed the complaint.   ;D   :whist11: :whistle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2016, 04:49:45 AM »
Where on earth do these sites find their members?? Thats what I want to know!!

I always find it amazing how you hear these guys who have been ripped off for thousands of $$$$$ by these sites ..what is even funnier if I put my prices up just $2 there would be mass walk outs.. :chuckle:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2016, 07:40:36 AM »
I am pretty sure that the numbers that the poor wronged souls bandy about are as genuine as the claims in respect of attractiveness and social ability bandied about on forums such as this one. :)

...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2016, 07:48:36 AM »
I am pretty sure that the numbers that the poor wronged souls bandy about are as genuine as the claims in respect of attractiveness and social ability bandied about on forums such as this one. :)

Im the one who is often scammed  :laugh: last week we had two guys pay by E-cheque just for a months subscription, of course being the nice easy going person I am  :saint: I upgraded them before I received payment..Both bounced in the end declined by the bank.. :chuckle:

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2016, 07:58:53 AM »
Another very common trick for guys is to buy 1 month subscription , copy paste 2000 messages to the women with their contact details usually with some bullshit story about visiting Ukraine in the next few months.

After which they contact the bank with some other bullshit story and get a refund..

lots of cheating scamming guys out there , just feel sorry for any women who are unfortunate enough to meet them :)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2016, 09:10:52 AM »
After which they contact the bank with some other bullshit story and get a refund..

Septics love a chargeback. We charge more for stuff we sell online to the US/Canada to cover it.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2016, 09:24:54 AM »

Septics love a chargeback. We charge more for stuff we sell online to the US/Canada to cover it.

I find it more sad then anything.. you must have a real low sad life if thats all you can do. Were just doing some ad words testing just in Ukraine ready for a new site .. 50% of clicks are fake along with 40% fake registrations. I would presume from some competitor site. If that is all you can do all your life send 50 women to make profiles on a site all with different IP's to try and use a competitors clicks up... very very sad!! Those clicks cost me just $3.00 Im happy to keep doing that until they get tired of it.

Never known such a dirty industry.. anything to do with Ukraine as I always say! "Stay away"

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2016, 05:59:25 PM »
Where on earth do these sites find their members?? Thats what I want to know!!

I always find it amazing how you hear these guys who have been ripped off for thousands of $$$$$ by these sites ..what is even funnier if I put my prices up just $2 there would be mass walk outs.. :chuckle:

Think of it like a comparison of a "girlie" magazine and a "full sized women" magazine.  The people will flock to the "girlie" magazine to buy that publication while the "full sized women" magazine sits on the newsstand rack.   :chuckle: :duh:

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2016, 06:03:33 PM »

Im the one who is often scammed  :laugh: last week we had two guys pay by E-cheque just for a months subscription, of course being the nice easy going person I am  :saint: I upgraded them before I received payment..Both bounced in the end declined by the bank.. :chuckle:

I had a former coworker who set up an online store to sell discount computers.  He got a flood of fake credit card billings and fraudulent bank check orders.  His problem was that he had to ship the item from the wholesaler before he could verify the payment.  After experiencing several instances of this, he shut down his store.  So much for challenging Dell or HP.   ;D :snivel:

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2016, 06:18:40 PM »
Double post deleted.  This website was in the process of automatically signing me off and froze my previous post.   :sick0012:   ??? :D

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2016, 09:13:10 AM »

Never known such a dirty industry.. anything to do with Ukraine as I always say! "Stay away"

:chuckle:

Right ..Russians would never do such a thing ..   Internet marketing seems to be the preserve of very strange people..
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2016, 10:40:59 AM »

Right ..Russians would never do such a thing ..   Internet marketing seems to be the preserve of very strange people..

Of course Russians would do the same! And I expect plenty of Brits , US, Germans , Italians, Africans, Spanish, French, IRISH , Scottish , Swiss, Polish, Greek, Austrian and about 140 other countries!

Clearly your more stupid than I thought.. :ROFL:

EVERYONE knows Ukraine is scam capital of Europe...

Of course being a left wing do gooder you will not agree..no one is bad in your eyes other than Vladimir Putin.. :ROFL:

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2016, 10:59:12 AM »

Of course Russians would do the same! And I expect plenty of Brits , US, Germans , Italians, Africans, Spanish, French, IRISH , Scottish , Swiss, Polish, Greek, Austrian and about 140 other countries!

Of course being a left wing do gooder you will not agree..no one is bad in your eyes other than Vladimir Putin.. :ROFL:

And all of those people who voted for Brexit.... :laugh:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2016, 03:08:45 PM »
I have put up a profile on UAdreams and I get messages and chat requests (when my profile is logged into the website) from the ladies.  It seems that the older group send out the messages and chat invitations (meaning 30s to 50s).  I don't get messages and invitations from the very young group (late teens to early 20s) which make up the majority of the ladies on the site.  They charge for nearly everything other than reading the messages from the ladies and the initial letter that you write to a lady (who did not write to you first).  They don't allow exchanging of personal information (as a ploy to force you to use their services only) until you both have directly met.  At least the very young age group don't send you messages of love like a lot of other sites (free, monthly pay, and other PPL sites).   (:)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2016, 05:11:24 AM »

Unlike you - I can't edit out obvious spelling howlers - your constant use of your for you are ( you're) has me smiling when you 'lecture' me re 'stupidity' .....

'Sure'  - If you wish to turn a blind eye to the corruption in it's neighbours ... If you refer to dating scams  - you'd have a point - based on the volume of guys confining themselves to Ukraine .... As we both know - when Russia seemed more open to westerners - which it still is - Scamski city [sic] was  Yoshkar-Ola - in Russia - with Lughansk a close second - 'Ukraine' ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-542276/Scamski-city-online-Russian-brides-turn-Mafia-conmen.html

So let's not give the impression that it's a 'Ukrainian' thing...

This 'left winger' is hoping Corbyn wins the support of his party - today -  and makes Labour un-electable .....  :coffeeread:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2016, 01:40:57 PM »
The Russian government cleaned up Yoshkar Ola years ago. Ukraine remains scam capital. Spin on.........
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2016, 01:50:52 AM »

Unlike you - I can't edit out obvious spelling howlers - your constant use of your for you are ( you're) has me smiling when you 'lecture' me re 'stupidity' .....

'Sure'  - If you wish to turn a blind eye to the corruption in it's neighbours ... If you refer to dating scams  - you'd have a point - based on the volume of guys confining themselves to Ukraine .... As we both know - when Russia seemed more open to westerners - which it still is - Scamski city [sic] was  Yoshkar-Ola - in Russia - with Lughansk a close second - 'Ukraine' ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-542276/Scamski-city-online-Russian-brides-turn-Mafia-conmen.html

So let's not give the impression that it's a 'Ukrainian' thing...

This 'left winger' is hoping Corbyn wins the support of his party - today -  and makes Labour un-electable .....  :coffeeread:

Don't worry about a few spelling mistakes..Im usually in a rush anyway , don't have all day to sit down and write.

Spelling isn't really important to me :laugh: Im more interested in more important matters like liquidity  :money:

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2017, 11:50:23 PM »
I found several ladies on this site on other dating sites (5).  When contacted on the free dating sites, they either ignore me or respond a few times.  But in all five cases, the profiles on the free site disappears.   :GRRRR:

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2017, 01:16:18 AM »
  They don't allow exchanging of personal information (as a ploy to force you to use their services only) until you both have directly met. 

You got to wonder how it will go even after then? A regular revenue stream coming into poor Ukraine there must be pressure by the agency to sabotage the meeting or charge introductory fees, translation fees, insistence on using their accommodations and so on. I've heard the women are told that all the Western men are crazies and they need agency protection. To NOT give out contact information even after a meeting. I have heard all of this from someone who went this route.

My take after looking at some of these profiles is there are some sincere women. However there are plenty there just to get their meager cut from the chat and PPL fees, opened photos et cetera.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2017, 08:00:12 AM »
  They don't allow exchanging of personal information (as a ploy to force you to use their services only) until you both have directly met. 

You got to wonder how it will go even after then? A regular revenue stream coming into poor Ukraine there must be pressure by the agency to sabotage the meeting or charge introductory fees, translation fees, insistence on using their accommodations and so on. I've heard the women are told that all the Western men are crazies and they need agency protection. To NOT give out contact information even after a meeting. I have heard all of this from someone who went this route.

My take after looking at some of these profiles is there are some sincere women. However there are plenty there just to get their meager cut from the chat and PPL fees, opened photos et cetera.

Most of the women are just hookers, mothers with kids and so on, NONE are interested in any guys.. its just extra money for them to turn up and do some chatting. Just like socials, most women there are also hookers, mothers with kids, students earning some money for the evening. Just turn up act stupid and its $100.. ;D

Young women do NOT want older papas any more..

Beautiful young women from Ukraine and Russia also do NOT want old papas any more..In fact you will NOT find beautiful young women on any sites for to long today.. they have better options at home.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »
What is really amusing is so many guys have this idea "To get the women away from the agency" There is nothing to get away!!

These women do not actually exist as you see their beautiful photo shop images. The real women behind that photo simply is not interested in getting away from the agency! Its the hardest thing to drum into men with nothing in their skull.
They make a good enough living chatting in the booth with guys and are probably happily married with two kids living a reasonable standard of living, hence most turning up for work in a $2000 mink coat ... :laugh:

And just on the off chance that a 1 in a 1000 women was real and did look as she does in the beautiful photo shop image , very very few guys could even afford to keep such women in cosmetics alone let alone feed her!

So its best to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror , give yourself a good slap round the face and say to yourself "It ain't going to happen"

Then concentrate on just finding a normal REAL women.. :thumbsup:

Offline Maxx

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2017, 09:54:52 AM »

Most of the women are just hookers, mothers with kids and so on, NONE are interested in any guys.. its just extra money for them to turn up and do some chatting. Just like socials, most women there are also hookers, mothers with kids, students earning some money for the evening. Just turn up act stupid and its $100.. ;D

Young women do NOT want older papas any more..

Beautiful young women from Ukraine and Russia also do NOT want old papas any more..In fact you will NOT find beautiful young women on any sites for to long today.. they have better options at home.

I was referring to women most here wouldn't even consider, women in their upper 40's and 50's.

There are thousands of women like this. BTW I just took a random look and came up with this profile.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2017, 09:59:56 AM »
What is really amusing is so many guys have this idea "To get the women away from the agency" There is nothing to get away!!

These women do not actually exist as you see their beautiful photo shop images. The real women behind that photo simply is not interested in getting away from the agency! Its the hardest thing to drum into men with nothing in their skull.
They make a good enough living chatting in the booth with guys and are probably happily married with two kids living a reasonable standard of living, hence most turning up for work in a $2000 mink coat ... :laugh:

And just on the off chance that a 1 in a 1000 women was real and did look as she does in the beautiful photo shop image , very very few guys could even afford to keep such women in cosmetics alone let alone feed her!

So its best to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror , give yourself a good slap round the face and say to yourself "It ain't going to happen"

Then concentrate on just finding a normal REAL women.. :thumbsup:

Steve, you are referring to women on the right side of this page. Those like them. I am not.

IMO this is a scam agency with scammers and sincere women mixed together.