The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Taking my UA girlfriend to Warszaw - an eyeopener and I need help!!  (Read 38631 times)

Offline Rasputin

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Taking my UA girlfriend to Warszaw - an eyeopener and I need help!!
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2011, 06:58:49 PM »
One big difference I have discovered between women from the FSU is that they never admit guilt!!

An overgeneralization. My wife will admit that she is wrong from time to time...

Adjust to the culture and get used to it.

I agree with Paul, men should should stop blaming the culture for everything. The women that I knew and the women that I dated in Russia would never have asked for money for trips, or to pay their doctor or to buy panties (from a thread on the other forum) and feel free to add more to the list. Au contraire, they were proud and would not have wanted a foreigner to think their country was so poor that they could not buy these things for themselves  :hidechair: Honestly, I don't know where men find such women  ???
"Seems I live in Russia Rasputin visited" - Millaa
"So do I" - Molly35ru

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »
You can give me as much (constructive) criticism you want, no problem.
As for my head, I have a six year education from the university, but I'm still a dick it seems. Go figure. :)

If so, then quite possibly an eNORMous dick, and certainly a well-educated one.  ;D

More seriously, I am guessing you don't have any sisters, or if you did they were younger.  Anyway, my free piece of advice is that it's not going to work out for you and Angry Shouting Boxer Girl.  In fact, the sooner it ends the better for all concerned.  Every minute longer it goes, the more likely it is that you will come back to your apartment some day and there will be a bunny rabbit boiling in a pot on your stove, all the crotches will be cut out of your trousers and you will find "I HATE YOU!!!!" written in blood 200 times on the walls.

This is the kind of relationship that you stay too long in and then when you finally escape you say, "I need therapy...and a lot of heroin."

Also, see the parts that you wrote about how sometimes she is an angry shouting bitch who yells at everyone and doesn't care that your friend died, but other times she likes to kiss, cuddle, and ride your eNORMous KACK! while screaming your name and God's name.  This is because she's 3 kinds of crazy.  It only seems like it will work out because you want it to because of the hawt sex.  It won't.  When you are in a loving relationship with a normal functional girl you will understand how effed up it was with this chick.

Uncle B/B

P.S.  Really.  Three words: "RUN, FORREST! RUUUUU-UUUUUUUUUUNNNN!"
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Millaa

• looking for a hero
  • Spouses Country: Hayshenway
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2011, 07:02:00 PM »
Do you know how to go about getting blacklisted on Antidate?  Because I would wear that like a badge of honor.  Can I just ask them to do it, or do I have to have sex with one of the AD girls and then not call her ever again?  I think I'd be willing to do that former, but not the latter.

B/B

Ask Kvinna directly... she's kind woman and will not refuse u in such a small thing...
Скептический ум - страшное оружие с собственным счастьем

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2011, 07:32:48 PM »
are u sure it was not kindergargen?  :Stickouttongue3:

I dunno - they gave me a master's degree and let me practice law, so I'm just assuming. Then again they did make me wear diapers. Hmmm.... ???

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2011, 07:45:05 PM »

I haven't decided if this is incredibly juvenile or totally awesome. 

Can't it be both?

Probably the former (and, really, I can't imagine that any woman would dig a guy telling this tale on the 'web: "Ja, und zen I took out my eNORMus KACK!...it is so big that I always have to put an exclamation point after it when I write about it...

That should be exclamation points (plural). That monster is just so f-ing huge, man!!! Oh, yeah!!

why else would I have my enormous man-hammer! out? 

Sometimes I like to just wave it around to let it get some fresh air; or when I'm at bars and clubs, just to show everyone who has the biggest rocket in the motherf... room. That's how I roll! YEAH!!!

So I grabbed her by the ears and forced her to eat my entire MEAT! like she was swallowing a gigantic sword and then my cocoanut sized balls! filled her belly with 3 litres of jizz.  Then we cuddled for a bit until my ADD too over and I watch TV for a while."[/i])

:party0031:

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up, dude.

She then felt it to be "humiliating" that I had "listed" the things I had done for her etc.

I think I'm with your sociopath nutter g/f on this one....

Telling a girl that it would be nice if she appreciated being taken on vacation, instead of treating me with sarcastic (another red flag I actually forgot) disrespect
might be "humiliating", but not out of line I think. Just my two cents.

One of you should dump the other one, pronto.  You are quite simply thinking with your eNORMous KACK!  which is a problem.

Yeah, its pretty f-ing huge. *stretches out his hand to receive the mother of all high fives*

I hear Vilnius is a rockin' place, and the girls there don't even need a visa to get to Norway. You just buy them a plane ticket and two hours later they arrive at the airport.

Do ordinary outcall rates apply?

Do you think someone with my ENORMOUS CACK (all capital letters, dude) need to pay any rates. By the way - have I told you about that time a hooker came up to me and tried paying ME to have sex with her? I just rock so f-ing hard, you know. Hell, yeah!!

....then other days I feel like I want to be with her. And right now she just sent me a message where she wrote that she loved me in capital letters.

Okay, dewd, that cancels out everything.  Capital letters you say?  That's ho you know it's REAL, instead of just 'real'.  :chuckle:

The capital letters was a nice touch I think. But maybe I'm just being romantic.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »
I think you should treat this one as a learning experience and move on.  I understand from your posts that you don't have a lot of experience with with women (in terms of relationships) but every older guy here will tell you about a girl that had once upon a time where the sex was INSANE!!!*, however, the girl they were having the insane sex with was also, you guessed it, INSANE!

But if you add up all the one night stands......not the same, huh?
Yeah.... :(

No mattter how much you want it to work out, b/c the sex is hot and you want to keep sticking your KACK! in her, because you KACK! likes to be in her, what you will discover is that she is broken and you shouldn't try and fix broken girls.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,

Why is she "broken" in your opinion? I thought so at first too, but it seems a lot of guys have had similar experience with their FSU girlfriends.

*"Ja, insane like you could take out your eNORMous KACK! and then slap the girl in the face with it, SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!, whipping it back and forth, until it got really hard, like KRUPSTAHL and then the girl would stop giggling and get that 'glint in her eye that only meant one thing--that she wanted you to put your eNORMous KACK! in her, again and again, until you were both black and blue, and call her a dirty slut! and then she would sigh, contentedly, and be happy for a while, and then the next day she would accuse you of making her feel like a dirty slut and start crying, but then she would cook you breakfast, und after breakfast, you would whip her face with your eNORMous KACK! again, and say something funny like 'There wasn't any sausage with breakfast, so I will give you some now, except my eNOMRmous KACK! is really more like salami, which isn't really for breakfast, but I will give it to you anyway you dirty slut!"

Yeah, I get it uncle B.B. You've made your point. The thing is that if you read other trip reports you'll see the guys writing that if the sex isn't happening on a regular basis, the girl isn't into the guy (just after his money, if anything).
In all the relationships I've seen that have gone bad, the absence of sex played a major part.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2011, 07:54:36 PM »
Either you want to put up with bullshit or you don't. I wouldn't travel halfway around the world to find it.

This may be be the BEST advice I've ever read here.  :bow:

Women will test a man, early on, to see how much of her crap he is willing to put up with, the answer to which should be "zero".

B/B

....and that's basically what I told her to. I have a zero BS policy. But my theory is that it'll go fine a little while, then shit will hit the fan again.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2011, 08:03:34 PM »

Generally speaking, women do not want certain parts of the story to make it into the trip report.  For example, the parts about slapping her in the face with your penis.  If you like you can post to the "Ask a Russian Woman" forum and see if I am correct or not.

The thing is that the only one who looks like a moron in that story is me - and if my behavior might have caused any of these red flags, then I need to be told about it and fix my f-ing act. Plain and simple.

Andreas, despite my jibing at your expense, I have to say that you seen to be a generally good sort, and probably mean well, and I would enjoy having a drink with you*, but you're going about this like you are a 16 y.o. boy. 

1) This is basically what the girls at my office keeps telling me on a daily basis too.
2) It would have to be a protein shake.
3) IMO if you work, pay your taxes and treat people around you in a respectful manner (when not slapping them in the face with your GIGANTIC KAKK), then that's mature enough. I see no need to behave more mature than necessary. Life is short - why be dull?
For example: I want a wife, children and all that. But until I find the right girl, why not screw every decent looking single girl I can get my hands on? As long as I'm  open about my intentions, its just good fun.

*Or more correctly, I would have a drink and you would have a Reindeer meat smoothie, while asking me which of the local HS girls that sauntered past would be most willing to let you grab them by the ears and make them choke on your eNORMous KACK!.  :chuckle:

The meat smoothie was awful, and if a blonde chick at the gym hadn't dared me to drink the entire thing (1,5 liters) I would have poured it out.

I like to grab girls by the hair when having sex, not their ears.  :-X

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2011, 08:06:18 PM »

I agree with Paul, men should should stop blaming the culture for everything. The women that I knew and the women that I dated in Russia would never have asked for money for trips, or to pay their doctor or to buy panties (from a thread on the other forum) and feel free to add more to the list. Au contraire, they were proud and would not have wanted a foreigner to think their country was so poor that they could not buy these things for themselves  :hidechair: Honestly, I don't know where men find such women  ???

My girl also said (many times) that she wanted to be independent and took great pride in having taken care of herself from the age of 16. She refused to accept money to buy a phone card when we were texting after I got home. That's why I got so confused when she suddenly gave me shit about the doctor's bill.

Offline kenny2112

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2011, 08:07:06 PM »
The thing is that if you read other trip reports you'll see the guys writing that if the sex isn't happening on a regular basis, the girl isn't into the guy (just after his money, if anything).
In all the relationships I've seen that have gone bad, the absence of sex played a major part.

Huge over generalization and there are women all over the world that will bang a guy's brains out for fun, to hook him and make him theirs but, in general, sex doesn't mean squat. All you have proven is that you stuck your KACK in something crazy. You didn't have to go to Ukraine for that. I don't have to go to Ukraine for that.

Personally, I would wonder about a girl that does give it up to some guy that she barely knows, and I'm not talking about a few dates. Anybody can have sex. Animals do it all the time and if you don't get where this is heading or if you can't finish the thought yourself then you are not properly equipped to be anyone's husband.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2011, 08:13:57 PM »

If so, then quite possibly an eNORMous dick, and certainly a well-educated one.  ;D

Yeah, my dick not only has its own zip-code, it also has a Ph.D. *stretches out his fist waiting for uncle B.B. to bump the f.. out of it*

More seriously, I am guessing you don't have any sisters, or if you did they were younger. 

If I had any I would grab them by their ears and just ram my.....no that's just too sick.  :laugh:
No, I don't have any sisters.

Anyway, my free piece of advice is that it's not going to work out for you and Angry Shouting Boxer Girl.  In fact, the sooner it ends the better for all concerned.  Every minute longer it goes, the more likely it is that you will come back to your apartment some day and there will be a bunny rabbit boiling in a pot on your stove, all the crotches will be cut out of your trousers and you will find "I HATE YOU!!!!" written in blood 200 times on the walls.

Rabbits are delicious.

This is the kind of relationship that you stay too long in and then when you finally escape you say, "I need therapy...and a lot of heroin."

But how come there were no red flags when we dated in Odessa for 10 days? Or in the months before Warszaw when we were chatting?

Also, see the parts that you wrote about how sometimes she is an angry shouting bitch who yells at everyone and doesn't care that your friend died, but other times she likes to kiss, cuddle, and ride your eNORMous KACK! while screaming your name and God's name.  This is because she's 3 kinds of crazy.  It only seems like it will work out because you want it to because of the hawt sex.  It won't.  When you are in a loving relationship with a normal functional girl you will understand how effed up it was with this chick.

Uncle B/B

P.S.  Really.  Three words: "RUN, FORREST! RUUUUU-UUUUUUUUUUNNNN!"

Thanks for the feedback; but I might want to crash and burn this thing.
I've been told by members of this forum that reacting indifferent to death might be a cultural thing for RWs, as other members have experienced the same thing.
After I pointed out how cold it seemed, Vanessa has been asking questions about him, his funeral etc. It could be just strategic, but it might not.

I'm cautious and I'm grateful for the feedback I haven been given, but I'm not ready to pull the plug just yet, I think.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2011, 08:18:30 PM »
Personally, I would wonder about a girl that does give it up to some guy that she barely knows, and I'm not talking about a few dates. Anybody can have sex. Animals do it all the time and if you don't get where this is heading or if you can't finish the thought yourself then you are not properly equipped to be anyone's husband.

I dated her for four days before receiving the green light. I have never had to date a girl so many times before getting laid before.
She also says she is opposed to casual sex. I believe she wants a serious relationship, and I want one too. I just don't want to end up having to rush a wedding just to wake up to a female version of Adolf Hitler.

Offline Krassie

• Treat people the way you want to be treated
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »
From all your writing I understood only one, Andreas, Vanessa is madly in love with you.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2011, 08:41:07 PM »
From all your writing I understood only one, Andreas, Vanessa is madly in love with you.

Key word being "madly" and in this case not the good type of madly the insane type of madly.  Run Forest run, but don't let that gigantic thing between your legs whack you in the head and knock you unconscious in the process.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2011, 09:32:05 PM »
  This reads better than any Penthouse forum mag that I read as a wee laddie!

Andreas I'd be looking at other options in a girlfriend. Her first reaction will usually come from the heart and you saw clearly that she didn't give a shit about your good friend. Odessa chicks aren't all flakey, in fact I have met way more nice normal ones in that city than the ones that seem to meet the western man.
 You're still early in this game, and there are other girls who will meet your interests in life.  For now have fun, don't bullshit the girls, and enjoy the chase. Someday perhaps you'll decide that you want a lifetime partner, and that's when all the KACK action will compliment the relationship, not drive it. From what you've typed I don't think you really want to get married.  Nothing wrong with that, but you're the only one who can honestly answer that.

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2011, 10:17:56 PM »
....and that's basically what I told her to. I have a zero BS policy. But my theory is that it'll go fine a little while, then shit will hit the fan again.

Probably because you made a 'douche bag' move and didn't even realize you did it. Check that...,not just one but a whole effing long series of them. She has also more than likely been horrified at various aspects of your behavior, demeanor, etc...

Did you ever think that perhaps her responses <besides those having to do with the fact she's likely Fu :censored:ed in the squash> were a result of the fact she's learned the only way to get you to take notice something is wrong is to whack you upside the head with a huge, rude, bitchalicious clue bat?

I'd put even money she'd castrate you if she read the sum of your posts here....  :popcorn:
Grow up......

Offline Ade

• Spouses Country: Russia/UK-Norway
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »
Stick with it, move in, get married; you both sound like you deserve each other.  :thumbsup:

But the most disturbing thing for me is that you are allowed to practice law.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2011, 10:56:43 PM »

Yep.  The kind of love that burns hot and ends with restraining orders.

:party0031:

B/B
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2011, 11:05:11 PM »
No, I don't have any sisters.

Um, yeah, actually I knew this already.  I have 3 older.  It's like having enemy intel, captured from behind the lines. It doesn't make everything crystal clear, but in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Thanks for the feedback; but I might want to crash and burn this thing.

Stay in it long enough, and you WILL.  :party0031:

Sometimes I like to just wave it around to let it get some fresh air; or when I'm at bars and clubs, just to show everyone who has the biggest rocket in the motherf... room. That's how I roll! YEAH!!!

But have you ever used it to strangle a wildebeest, python style?  B/C that would be HUGE.  Think of the barbecue you could have after.

Telling a girl that it would be nice if she appreciated being taken on vacation, instead of treating me with sarcastic (another red flag I actually forgot) disrespect
might be "humiliating", but not out of line I think. Just my two cents.

If you're "keeping score", that's not going to be useful in the long run....although with Project Alice, there isn't going to be a long run, so it's more for the next girl.

Do you think someone with my ENORMOUS CACK (all capital letters, dude) need to pay any rates. By the way - have I told you about that time a hooker came up to me and tried paying ME to have sex with her? I just rock so f-ing hard, you know. Hell, yeah!!

Are you sure that she just offered you money to get you to stop donkey punching her?

Why is she "broken" in your opinion? I thought so at first too, but it seems a lot of guys have had similar experience with their FSU girlfriends.

So you think she's not completely  :censored:ed in the head?

Yeah, I get it uncle B.B. You've made your point. The thing is that if you read other trip reports you'll see the guys writing that if the sex isn't happening on a regular basis, the girl isn't into the guy (just after his money, if anything).

Yes, but in the relationships that WORK it's the absence of crazy....

Without a doubt.

The thing is that the only one who looks like a moron in that story is me - and if my behavior might have caused any of these red flags, then I need to be told about it and fix my f-ing act. Plain and simple.

Dewd.  You went for a party vacation in Odessa.  Awesome.  But don't put yourself through a lot of crapola with the damaged goods you picked up during the week.  You don't need to "fix" anything if you're just interested in getting laid.  Keep picking up the option and you're going to have awesome stories about your crazy @ss ex-g/f who once chased you down the Potemkin Steps  with an axe, screaming how she was going to kill you.  And you'll likely wind up walking with a limp.

1) This is basically what the girls at my office keeps telling me on a daily basis too.

They sound very wise.....

3) IMO if you work, pay your taxes and treat people around you in a respectful manner (when not slapping them in the face with your GIGANTIC KAKK), then that's mature enough. I see no need to behave more mature than necessary. Life is short - why be dull?
For example: I want a wife, children and all that. But until I find the right girl, why not screw every decent looking single girl I can get my hands on? As long as I'm  open about my intentions, its just good fun.

Do you think you're going to find that while you're out sport- :censored:ing in Odessa?  I'm not anti-getting laid, but if you keep going about it the way you are, ten years from now, you're going to have 10 years of great stories about stag trips to Ukraine, and all the sport- :censored:ing you did in between getting rolled by the police and "looking for a wife", which you aren't really going about doing.

B/B

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2011, 05:05:41 AM »
Andreas, the Norwegian sparring partner,

Amusing & informative thread, thanks for posting it!

There is some good advice and some silly, who ever wrote spend more time together is correct. Part of me thinks she is testing you to see if she can trust you and this trust will only develop with time spent doing things together. The female species tends to do that. Shopping for perfume being one of them. A question when will the testing end and the trust begin? As for the cultural differences my opinion it is more the idealogical or character reference points.

Miss V had to learn at a very young age to become independent and self sufficient perhaps though she would like to count on you.

Have you meet her intimate circle of friends and family if possible? How did she behave there?

Miss V with the wicked lefty is going to pull a few more stingers before you have gone the full distance. Are you sure you are up for this joust. Even with that Knack Wurst of yours? Maybe it will become like Fraser & Ali and we can call it the rumble in Odessa.

My suggestion is know when to throw the towel in. Define those limits together & see how that goes.

AvHdB
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2011, 05:51:47 AM »

:)

I believe that she's into me, but sometimes gets little "outbursts" as she's a girl with a temper. Then again I've only had bunch of one night stands earlier, and no real relationships, so its hard for me to tell. That's why I made these trip reports to get feedback.
At first I really didn't want to write a report, as I felt it was a bit too personal. But almost all my friends (and family) in Norway have told me to end the relationship with Vanessa. I decided I had to get some feedback from people with RW experience, which I am now getting. Now I'm not so sure I want to end this relationship anymore.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2011, 06:07:54 AM »

Probably because you made a 'douche bag' move and didn't even realize you did it. Check that...,not just one but a whole effing long series of them. She has also more than likely been horrified at various aspects of your behavior, demeanor, etc...

Did you ever think that perhaps her responses <besides those having to do with the fact she's likely Fu :censored:ed in the squash> were a result of the fact she's learned the only way to get you to take notice something is wrong is to whack you upside the head with a huge, rude, bitchalicious clue bat?

I'd put even money she'd castrate you if she read the sum of your posts here....  :popcorn:
Grow up......

First of all, I admit that I'm both arrogant and horny. But what specifically constitutes as "douche bag moves"?
Have you also read the Odessa trip report? I went to Odessa to party with my friend and met Vanessa. I was with her - and only her - for the entire trip and treated her exemplary, I would say. She even took me to meet her mother.  :laugh:

And I can't see that I was a "douche" in Warszaw either. As I said I let her pick out the apartment, I sent her flowers, we went sight seeing, she got to pick the restaurants where to eat etc. All in all I think I planned for a wonderful weekend.

You might be right about me making a "douche move", I admit I have potential for that, but it would be nice if you pointed out specifically what you're referring to.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2011, 06:15:56 AM »
Stick with it, move in, get married; you both sound like you deserve each other.  :thumbsup:

But the most disturbing thing for me is that you are allowed to practice law.

No, the most disturbing thing is that as I partner in our firm I can hire buddies of mine who are just like me. The jerks are taking over!  :thumbsup:

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2011, 06:37:38 AM »

But have you ever used it to strangle a wildebeest, python style?  B/C that would be HUGE.  Think of the barbecue you could have after.

I'm thinking about going moose hunting with my KACK this fall. Decimation style! Oh yeah!  :laugh:

So you think she's not completely  :censored:ed in the head?

A friend of mine once said "if you judge women by a man's criterias - they are ALL crazy".
I haven't a god damn clue about what type of crazy I (as a man) have to expect and what should make me run for the hills.

I keep hearing that I should run the  :censored:  away from this girl, but can someone please tell me why. Is it the raising of the voice to the shop assistants? The cold response to my friend's death? The "I care only about myself remark?"
It would be nice to be able to see which flags are actually red, which ones are yellow and which ones that aren't flags at all - just cultural differences.

Dewd.  You went for a party vacation in Odessa.  Awesome.

Actually I went there to relax first and foremost. My doctor told me I had to take a vacation for medical reason due to an unhealthy amount of stress at work (plus the gym).

But don't put yourself through a lot of crapola with the damaged goods you picked up during the week.  You don't need to "fix" anything if you're just interested in getting laid. 

Then again I'm getting a bit tired of one night stands. I'd like to try that "serious relationship thingy" I've been hearing so much about.

Keep picking up the option and you're going to have awesome stories about your crazy @ss ex-g/f who once chased you down the Potemkin Steps  with an axe, screaming how she was going to kill you.  And you'll likely wind up walking with a limp.

Then again she's very short and wears high heels, so I don't think she can run very fast. I'm more concerned about being killed in my sleep.

They sound very wise.....

They also come into my office several times a day to chat, ask advice etc. And they all want to hear about who got laid this weekend. I think they find me endearing.  :)

Do you think you're going to find that while you're out sport- :censored:ing in Odessa?  I'm not anti-getting laid, but if you keep going about it the way you are, ten years from now, you're going to have 10 years of great stories about stag trips to Ukraine, and all the sport- :censored:ing you did in between getting rolled by the police and "looking for a wife", which you aren't really going about doing.

I had only one girl the entire trip in Odessa, and I didn't search for anyone else either. You assume that I was sport f-ing, but you are speculating.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2011, 06:50:24 AM »
Andreas, the Norwegian sparring partner,

Amusing & informative thread, thanks for posting it!

There is some good advice and some silly, who ever wrote spend more time together is correct. Part of me thinks she is testing you to see if she can trust you and this trust will only develop with time spent doing things together. The female species tends to do that. Shopping for perfume being one of them. A question when will the testing end and the trust begin? As for the cultural differences my opinion it is more the idealogical or character reference points.

Miss V had to learn at a very young age to become independent and self sufficient perhaps though she would like to count on you.

Great feedback! Thanks! :)

I think you might have a point when you write that she could be "testing" me.
She keeps asking about my ability to stay faithful, and she often talks about how she is scared about moving to a different country and be dependent on someone else.
She often reminds me that she doesn't speak Norwegian, that she feels her English is not good enough etc. She also feels it will be tough to go from being an educated girl with a position in society to being completely dependent and having no relevant skills in the Norwegian job market. She'd have to get re-educated before being a "somebody" again.

Have you meet her intimate circle of friends and family if possible? How did she behave there?

I have met a couple of her friends, and also her mother. She was very cheerful around her friends, and they all seemed very comfortable around each other. Another (older) girl was clearly more domineering in the group than her.

I also know she talks with her mother on a daily basis, although I seem to remember her telling me that her mother abandoned her when she was a kid, so that she had to grow up with her grandparents (she doesn't like talking about her father, I don't think he was around when she was a kid). I believe this was because the mother met a new man.

Miss V with the wicked lefty is going to pull a few more stingers before you have gone the full distance. Are you sure you are up for this joust. Even with that Knack Wurst of yours? Maybe it will become like Fraser & Ali and we can call it the rumble in Odessa.

Whether or not I'm up for going the full distance depends on what I can expect to receive on the other end.

My suggestion is know when to throw the towel in. Define those limits together & see how that goes.

AvHdB

Sounds like a good suggestion. :)

Registration