The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: My trip to Kiev  (Read 3724 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: My trip to Kiev
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2021, 01:39:36 PM »
the OP is long gone and probably will never return to Ukraine.  One of those sheltered guys who hasn't traveled at all.  $4000 could last you 1 month in western Europe and a year in Russia if you are frugal.  He musta got taken for the cleaners big time.

There is a rare possibility that he might drop by someday and read this thread.

If anyone needs a wingman to keep him safe from scammers this guy was it.

So if he read that a guide might be able to help him and he was thinking of another trip, he could ask and we could recommend a guide to him.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
Re: My trip to Kiev
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2021, 03:53:46 PM »
the OP is long gone and probably will never return to Ukraine.  One of those sheltered guys who hasn't traveled at all.  $4000 could last you 1 month in western Europe and a year in Russia if you are frugal.  He musta got taken for the cleaners big time.

There is a rare possibility that he might drop by someday and read this thread.

If anyone needs a wingman to keep him safe from scammers this guy was it.

So if he read that a guide might be able to help him and he was thinking of another trip, he could ask and we could recommend a guide to him.

{Bolding mine}

He doesn't need a wingman, he needs a psychiatrist.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Registration