The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: What I Know About Russian and Ukrainian Women  (Read 33781 times)

Offline feosky

• Commercial Member
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
What I Know About Russian and Ukrainian Women
« on: October 07, 2011, 02:43:57 AM »
Long time I work in marriage agency in Ukraine (Crimea) and what you need to know
to you understand Ukrainian and  russian woman.
They not like American woman. They always waiting from the man something.
until they are married, they want to have surprise every day,
when she will find some one she want to have all money wich he receive.
I know it is difficult to understand but maybe it is because not very
good economical situation.
Anyway, if Ukrainian woman (for example) would like to find man from
abroad, she will have excessive demands for him.
Because if she will decide to married, she need to leave her country,
learn new language, and many other things wich she need to do, so she
looking for the man who realy can give her more then man from ukraine.
I can tell you that I can spend 200 - 300 $ for the beautiful woman here you
can in one night, and not receive sex :) it is not such big money for take a woman.
If you buy her the rings, next step you need to buy the flowers every 2
-3 days, you need to buy clothes for her wich she ask.
Many abroad man who understand it come to Ukraine and make all this
things, and they happy about such spend time (sex tour)
I know this because I saw it many times. The woman would like to have
more and more and they ready pay for this (gave sex)
So if you would like to find a woman wich will be tender, honest and
would like only be with you, you can looking for her in USA, because
here you just spend time and your nerve. If you want to have young
and beautiful woman, who will be ready go with you to USA, you need to
show her how you can take care of her. so you need do all what she ask
(all small wishes) you must ask her every day what she want more. And
you need take care and be always near her.
If you are ready for this, you must to try and you will see that it is works.
any way if you would like to try I can help you with this and tell about all pitfalls

PS: sorry for mistakes

Offline simo82

• Trips: 5-10
Re: WHAT I KNOW ABOUT RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIAN WOMEN
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »
Feoasky.
Are you for real????
This couldn't be further from the truth (and i know my Wife is Ukrainian)
My wife has never asked me for anything like what you are describing! Infact she hates the fact that i would spend money on her in the time frame you suggest.....flowers every 2 - 3 days....(she would have a forest of them) i would be shot by her if i bought flowers for her every 2- 3 months!!!

''So if you would like to find a woman wich will be tender, honest and
here you just spend time and your nerve.''
i think very much you are generalising here, and im a little discusted that you say this about Ukrainian Women..........
I Have never found a more Tender, Loving, Honest, Hardworking, Caring woman  ever, and feel that your whole statement is not only derogitory to Ukrainian women (Which Includes my wife) but is also along the lines of Trolling....
I feel you will not be getting many requests for your services, and kindly ask that the moderators remove this post as it is full of blatant untruthes and over generalisation!!!

Utter Rubbish!!!

Offline d672

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 07:39:57 PM »
Feosky

I would be interested in hearing which marriage agency you worked at... because if that is how the women are from that agency it must be full of pro-daters and scammers!!!   :ROFL:

Just like Simo82 said, my Ukrainian wife is nothing like that either. She is one of the most generous and caring people I have ever met.

So in my opinion you are either here to try and start arguments  or you are absolutely clueless about what most Ukrainian women are really like.... or both!   :rolleye0009: 

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 07:53:14 PM »
Feosky

I would be interested in hearing which marriage agency you worked at... because if that is how the women are from that agency it must be full of pro-daters and scammers!!!   :ROFL:

Just like Simo82 said, my Ukrainian wife is nothing like that either. She is one of the most generous and caring people I have ever met.

So in my opinion you are either here to try and start arguments  or you are absolutely clueless about what most Ukrainian women are really like.... or both!   :rolleye0009:

Guys, it is his perception as a Russian guy working at a mob agency in Ukraine.
He's giving you insight into what he has seen happen to Western guys who go over and try to romance mob agency girls in Ukraine.  You should probably give him a chance to expound, and remember that English is not his primary language.

That is not his only job.  He is also a tour guide for Crimea.  I believe he posted a link to his Xtreme style of events he can arrange in Crimea, but the link was deleted.  If you just Google Feosky you will see it.  Even though it's all in Russian, it's pretty easy to follow.  He does stuff like hang gliding, parachuting, motor cycle tours, cave diving, horse rides, etc. etc.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline d672

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 09:58:20 PM »
Well, he has two people here married to Ukrainian women who disagree with what he said so now he is free to come and "expound" if he wants. Just because he worked for a marriage agency doesn't mean that what he says is true.
 No where in his post does it say that "most" or "some" or "a few" women in the agencies are like this, he makes it sound like all Russian/Ukrainian women in the agencies are. Then he goes on to say:

So if you would like to find a woman wich will be tender, honest and
here you just spend time and your nerve.

I know that english isn't his first language, but I'm pretty sure he is trying to say forget about finding a tender and honest girl in a fsu marriage agency!

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 01:18:20 AM »
and here's a third guy married to a wonderful Ukrainian lady who also thinks he is talking b8%%*!s, but remember guys he is talking of his experiences from Crimea, where many consider themselves still to be Russian, now that's something new ain't it and worth discussing  tiphat
Слава Україні

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
Guys, if you are going to play the 'my knowledge of a single case trumps his knowledge of a generality of cases' game then you can not win.

Assuming that the bloke is being an honest reporter how can you think that your diamond plucked from a dirty barrel means there is no dirty barrel?

If you are going to have a sensible discussion you need to look at the arguments an discuss those, saying 'i love my wife' does not do anything to rebut his points at all. In truth it simply adds to his credibility as the weakness of your attempts at rebuttal can be seen as being the best that can be managed.

But apart from anything else you already KNOW that the business is mucky as buggery so why not try to find out more rather than trying to dismiss this guys, possibly, much greater insight and experience.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline chelseaboy

• Watched
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 09:43:33 AM »
+ 1 Andrew.

It would be good to hear the views of someone who actually worked in a local Ukrainian  marriage agency.

I'm sure it will be an interesting read Feosky  :popcorn:

It's often said that us westerners don't know for certain what goes on in those agencies,so i'm surprised that certain short-sighted members have belittled someone who has offered to come forward and expose the  pitfalls,just because their wives are from Ukraine.
"I find it hard to believe that Russia would target civilians on purpose " Manny 28/2/22

Offline simo82

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 10:58:51 AM »
Im all up for Discussion, and look forward to hearing of the pitfalls, and red flags.
It just annoys me that some people are very quick to tar everyone with the same brush. Yes maybe from this Chaps expeience he may well see all Ukrainians as problematic. i accept that but to say that all Ukrainian woman want want want want.......i have to disagree, and in no way have i ''Belittled'' i have offered my opinion which im certain i am allowed to do!
Andrewfi im not saying there are no ''dirty barrels' im just agains total generalisation as i see time and again on this forum. Yes statistically speaking there appears to be scammer centrals, however you cant say that about very person in Ukraine surley???
I also have made no comment on his English, and i have found his comments easy to read so why some members are saying about his English is beyond me......
Just waiting for a little more info, from Feosky to back up his claims, and give us a few case details.....i wholeheartedly agree it would be very interesting to read, but without total generalising all Ukraine Women as Golddigger, Unemotional Beings!

Offline Anteros

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »
This is a mob agency girl.  What do you see?  Do you see what I see?

Offline bagalia

• Spouses Country: Ukraine/USA
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 01:00:21 PM »
OH PLEASE!

My first reaction to the original post was that with the English cleared up I see very little bad in it. Mostly it is just normal women stuff. Some is a little exaggerated.

More importantly is my second reaction. This is history over and over again. Ex employee cuts down evil agencies and those evil women and then offers his more honest services.

Search for the first post from this man. He offers his services pretty much as an agency. This is nothing more than garbage.

Scott
Misery is the river of the world; everybody row, everybody row.

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 01:38:23 PM »

Search for the first post from this man. He offers his services pretty much as an agency. This is nothing more than garbage.

Scott

Yep what a couple of guys here don't realise is that the self promotion is only just getting warmed up, his new found, previously unheard of and wonderful method of meeting good women will be coming along very soon  (:) and guess who will be able to provide that  :'(
Слава Україні

Offline simo82

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 02:19:30 PM »
This is a mob agency girl.  What do you see?  Do you see what I see?
How do you know she's a Mob Girl......did she scam you??
Well what do i see, lol......my wife wont be happy me looking at pics like these  :laugh:
Obviously very fake personality, big boobs to attract the boys......Professional picture......how can she afford, the dress im betting is a branded one! make up plastered on......
Have i got it right??

Offline simo82

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »
also a bit of botox by looks of those lips! but if people can't tell the difference between your typical bimbofied woman on these sites they do need to ask the question, would this kinda woman be interested in me in my home country????

Offline d672

• Supporting Member
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 09:31:11 PM »
Guys, if you are going to play the 'my knowledge of a single case trumps his knowledge of a generality of cases' game then you can not win.

Assuming that the bloke is being an honest reporter how can you think that your diamond plucked from a dirty barrel means there is no dirty barrel?

If you are going to have a sensible discussion you need to look at the arguments an discuss those, saying 'i love my wife' does not do anything to rebut his points at all. In truth it simply adds to his credibility as the weakness of your attempts at rebuttal can be seen as being the best that can be managed.

But apart from anything else you already KNOW that the business is mucky as buggery so why not try to find out more rather than trying to dismiss this guys, possibly, much greater insight and experience.

Andrew

Perhaps you need to read my post again... where exactly did I say that there are no pro daters/scam artists in mob agencys? Where did I say that  because I found my wife on one that I thought that all women were honest with good intentions to find a loving husband on mob sites?

What I was disputing was him insinuating that there were NO good women on the sites, with my finding my wife on one for an example and the fact that he said if you want a loving wife go look in the US for one as another example.

Perhaps next time you should spend more time trying to understand what you are reading.... then perhaps it will add to your credibility as the weakness of your attempt at rebuttel could be seen as the best that you can manage.   :chuckle:   

Offline Anteros

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 11:51:22 PM »
I think that he's very busy--translating letters for ladies at his agency.  As well as doing the extreme stuff.  Not sure he really understands the format here and how he might make it "work" for him; or how he could better express himself.

Offline feosky

• Commercial Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 01:31:09 AM »
Hi Simo,
I'm glad that you have such nice wife. it is good. I do not want to hurt Ukrainian girl, BUT. I told about woman whis looking for the husband on dating sites. I saw it every day and i know what I say. In Ukraine many nice girl who is very nice and good wife, but you need to know where you will looking for her!

Offline feosky

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 01:36:16 AM »
As I told, before, I talk not about all woman. And yes, here is meny scamers and I'm not shure that you can see from first sight who is the girl (scamer or not) but, all woman looking for the good life. I worked in 4 agency and saw meny girl and can tell you that I know what i know

Offline feosky

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 01:38:22 AM »
I think that he's very busy--translating letters for ladies at his agency.  As well as doing the extreme stuff.  Not sure he really understands the format here and how he might make it "work" for him; or how he could better express himself.

it's just your thoughts. I not propose you to listen me. I just say what I know. You can make a choice.

Offline feosky

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 01:46:49 AM »

It's often said that us westerners don't know for certain what goes on in those agencies,so i'm surprised that certain short-sighted members have belittled someone who has offered to come forward and expose the  pitfalls,just because their wives are from Ukraine.

I'm absolutly agree with you. I would like to share what i know. I can make mistake, BUT! I live in ukraine and i know meny woman who realy looking for the man and I know many woman who tried just scam (we looking for them every day), So I hope my things will be interesting for some one.

Offline feosky

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 01:52:37 AM »
OH PLEASE!

My first reaction to the original post was that with the English cleared up I see very little bad in it. Mostly it is just normal women stuff. Some is a little exaggerated.

More importantly is my second reaction. This is history over and over again. Ex employee cuts down evil agencies and those evil women and then offers his more honest services.

Scott

I would like to ask you about you say. You told me that I'm Ex employee? it is not trouth. I still work. I propose my cervice? Yes I propose. BUT. I never propose any girl and I just would like to share my mind. If you have a good wife from ukraine, I can tell you that you are luсkyб because I know many man who tried find a woman and can't do this. because I wrote on top.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 02:16:42 AM »

andrewfi, if you are going to 'lecture' guys who are happily married to UA women - try to realise that they aren't 'single cases' ....

Assuming one plucked one's 'diamond' from a 'barrel' at all ?  You seem to think we all 'accept' your terminologies / theories like 'MoB' and 'Dirty Barrels' ...  your mistake...

These posters aren't JUST saying, "I love my wife" (therefore it can't be true/ my wife is exceptional ) .. they are stating - "I don't recognise the validity of the posters opinion - based on my experience and that of others who post here..

What *I* think is that you often tell us what we should be thinking ....  when many of us DO know about Russian / Ukrainian women ...  and can judge for ourselves whether a poster's contribution is reasoned.. or without an agenda.

The poster tells us he wants to tells us about RW/ UW - as a result of his experience in Odessa with a Marriage Agency. OF COURSE, his input will be interesting.

Welcome to the board, Feosky. If you have some agenda - perhaps to charge for your advice, please declare it now.  Your posts will command more respect if you don't have an agenda.

EDIT: Now I see you've become a "Commercial Member" and HAVE declared you want to offer a service..

Feosky, surprising one's partner - AFTER marriage - is just as important...and that doesn't mean showering her with gifts.. This isn't rocket science, and I need to practice what I preach ;)

Looking forward to reading more of your posts !

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline d672

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 02:44:32 AM »
Welcome Feosky
 It is good to see you come back here and explain what you were trying to say in your first post.   :thumbsup:

It did not sound like you thought there were any good women in marriage agencys, that is why I responded about how I did not believe this and that I met my wife on one.

And to let you know, there are many women in America who are like the bad women in the agencys too. I have spent 200-300 dollars in a night on a lady and didn't even get a kiss! So it is not just in Ukraine that there are women like this!   :chuckle:

P.S. I was in Feodosia in March. I enjoyed it there very much. You should feel lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world!

Offline feosky

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 03:59:47 AM »
Welcome Feosky
 It is good to see you come back here and explain what you were trying to say in your first post.   :thumbsup:

It did not sound like you thought there were any good women in marriage agencys, that is why I responded about how I did not believe this and that I met my wife on one.

And to let you know, there are many women in America who are like the bad women in the agencys too. I have spent 200-300 dollars in a night on a lady and didn't even get a kiss! So it is not just in Ukraine that there are women like this!   :chuckle:

P.S. I was in Feodosia in March. I enjoyed it there very much. You should feel lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world!

Thank you for your words! and thank you for add photo. It is realy nice place near the sea.
I'm agree with you about woman in any country. I just want to share my mind about woman wich looking for the husband in the agency.
I know meny men have a problem with such woman and would like you to understand what they looking for.
I hope my information was interesting and help some one. I know meny nice persons who realy wont find the woman but when they meet each others, they understand that it is not what he looking for. I see it is every day and would like to help. Yes I work in marriage agency and this is my work, I will be happy to help some one with any questions who realy need my help.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 04:38:04 AM »
d672, don't take a knife to a gunfight.

You missed when you were reading that I was not referring specifically to you. You were one of several posters.

In English we have a convention that helps to identify the correct context; here is how it works:
If one writes using a name as I did in the first line of this post you can safely infer that there is just one person being referred to.

If there is no identification then one can infer that the words are addressed generally.

Sometimes one might use a form such as 'you guys' or 'some of you guys' which again gives a clue as to the degree of the generalisation being used in terms of addressing the audience.

My apologies, sometimes I forget that not all readers are native English speakers.

HOWEVER, even if one were to incorrectly assume that a post written to a group of people was toward you in particular then you missed where I noted about exceptions, I made my point perfectly clearly - just because you found a diamond in the shit does not mean the shit does not exist and thus it makes sense to discuss the environment in which you found your own jewel beyond price.

The OP, like you does not have English as a first language but surely you understood that he was not referring to your wife, and that pretty much all communication involves generalisations? It makes sense for you to cut the guy some slack, after all, he, like you, is struggling with English as a second (or third) language.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Registration