The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Preparing for UK fiancee and dependent visas  (Read 983 times)

Offline Masmolene

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 5-10
Preparing for UK fiancee and dependent visas
« on: August 02, 2011, 11:37:26 AM »
Hi Guys and Girls

Still planning visa applications at Moscow in October 2011

Firstly I require 3 documents translated appropriately for the visa application,

1) Natalya's birth certificate
2) Anton's birth certificate
3) Natalya's former husband's death certificate.

I have scanned copies of these documents, should I arrange this in Russia (Kursk) or can UK translation services be used? Are there any particular formats that should be used etc?

Secondly; somewhere on this site is a link to an example of sponsor's letter of invitation. I followed the link and it was dead. Does anyone know of a similar link?

Thirdly; out of curiosity does anyone know how difficult/impossible it would be to day trip/holiday in France with a Russian Fiancee/Wife and child?

Thanks
Perry