The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: (from Pravda) USA to destory Iran with smart bombs from Diego Garcia  (Read 1892 times)

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
USA to destory Iran with smart bombs from Diego Garcia

read about it here
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/22-07-2011/118567-diego_garcia-0/
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline el_guero

• My Russian improves slowly.
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
Re: (from Pravda) USA to destory Iran with smart bombs from Diego Garcia
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 10:07:35 PM »
With what money?

We cannot afford to bring our soldiers home .... We have to borrow money to bring them home.

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 01:34:45 AM »
USA to destory Iran with smart bombs from Diego Garcia

read about it here
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/22-07-2011/118567-diego_garcia-0/

The only thing we need to do to destroy Iran is to bomb them with Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler magazines, along with plenty of free booze disguised as water.  It's called psychological warfare and it works every time. 

I know the Sergeant who led Delta force which captured Noriega.  When that *snip* holed up in a Catholic church our soldiers played hard acid rock 24/7.  Drove those poor nuns and priests who were giving him sanctuary insane.  Noriega being the piece of garbage that he is burned down the church and many civilians inside burned to death while he tried to escape. 

Those fockers in Iran would be going insane and rioting in the streets in no time at all against the hypocritical mullahs who have been holding them back in the dark ages.  All you need to do to bring down communism or a ruthless dictator is to give the common people a taste of the freedom of the West.  That's how we brought down the Soviet Union.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 01:37:25 AM »
With what money?

We cannot afford to bring our soldiers home .... We have to borrow money to bring them home.

More BS from our resident scholar from Yale...

Offline JeanClaude

• Spouses Country: Several girls, not all at the same time
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 01:41:18 AM »
With what money?

Just like in the latter days of the Roman empire, some legions just carved out their own little turf,...,  wonder what the admiral of the 6th fleet is thinking right now  sitting on some tactical nukes.  :coffeeread:
a day not trolled is a day not lived

Offline el_guero

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:45:20 AM »
With what money?

Just like in the latter days of the Roman empire, some legions just carved out their own little turf,...,  wonder what the admiral of the 6th fleet is thinking right now  sitting on some tactical nukes.  :coffeeread:

I wonder how much longer till that happens?  It happened with Alexander's Army, the Roman Army, Several times with the Khans, and of course the Norse.

The only reason the obamanation is thinking about bringing home troops is he is out of money to waste .... He doesn't lose sleep over the soldiers he kills & maims each day.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 12:24:00 PM »
With what money?

I wonder how much longer till that happens?  It happened with Alexander's Army, the Roman Army, Several times with the Khans, and of course the Norse.

The only reason the obamanation is thinking about bringing home troops is he is out of money to waste .... He doesn't lose sleep over the soldiers he kills & maims each day.

Obama kills and maims soldiers each day??  We have an all volunteer service.  Our soldiers our proud to serve and they know exactly what they are signing up for.  Do you have any other astute observations to make??

Offline JeanClaude

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 12:52:56 PM »
  We have an all volunteer service.

For now

Our soldiers our proud to serve and they know exactly what they are signing up for.

I think they signed up to protect the United States  from all enemies foreign AND domestic

...but in the end they take orders from the UN security council and implement UN resolutuons (wtf?)   :D

Good little imperial stormtroopers :thumbsup:

Offline Anteros

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 01:03:19 PM »
  We have an all volunteer service.

For now

Our soldiers our proud to serve and they know exactly what they are signing up for.

I think they signed up to protect the United States  from all enemies foreign AND domestic

...but in the end they take orders from the UN security council and implement UN resolutuons (wtf?)   :D

Good little imperial stormtroopers :thumbsup:

The Taliban and Al Queda in Afghanistan and in Pakistan are our enemies.  We went after the snakes who planned 9/11 and now our SEALS have cut the head off of the snake by killing Bin Laden.  There was virtually no involvement of the UN in Iraq either.  Try to get some of your facts correct before posting JC.

Offline el_guero

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 02:15:16 PM »

Constitutional.

...but in the end they take orders from the UN security council and implement UN resolutuons

Unconstitutional.

Offline el_guero

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 02:20:04 PM »
Soldiers are (Constitutionally) sent to war by the President after approval of the Congress.

This President has never done so (Unconstitutional).

Nor has he brought home the soldiers he promised to.  Instead he has ordered them (or do you truly believe someone else is behind this?) to stay and die.

I am tired of cowards hiding behind our warriors.  And if that statement hurt your feelings then you should quit hiding behind the bravery of others.

We were promised our soldiers would be home if we voted the 'man of peace' into office.  Instead we are in more wars, and preparing for more wars .... to protect his family's country.

It is time someone else volunteered to serve and defend.

Offline erudite

• Kharkov is a GREAT CITY!!!!!!
  • Spouses Country: UKRAINE
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 02:38:44 PM »
All I can say is that I truly hope America has an experienced man in office with balls, integrity and intelligence if that sort of thing comes to pass.
"It don't matter who's in Austin, Bob Wills is still the King", Waylon Jennings

Offline Anteros

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 02:59:00 PM »
Soldiers are (Constitutionally) sent to war by the President after approval of the Congress.

This President has never done so (Unconstitutional).

Nor has he brought home the soldiers he promised to.  Instead he has ordered them (or do you truly believe someone else is behind this?) to stay and die.

I am tired of cowards hiding behind our warriors.  And if that statement hurt your feelings then you should quit hiding behind the bravery of others.

We were promised our soldiers would be home if we voted the 'man of peace' into office.  Instead we are in more wars, and preparing for more wars .... to protect his family's country.

It is time someone else volunteered to serve and defend.

President Obama is not a coward when compared to Bush Jr. and Cheney, both of whom used deferments and Daddy's connections to stay out of the Vietnam war.  Now when Obama took over he had a duty to the Nation and to our soldiers to finish what was started in a winning fashion.  I have never met one soldier who is complaining about Obama's military leadership, and I suspect I know a lot more soldiers then you do el guero.  Under Obama we got Bin Laden in an amazingly well planned operation.  Under Bush Jr. Bin Laden was (probably deliberately) allowed to escape.

Why don't you volunteer to serve and defend??  Are you too old??  I did my time in the military, how about you??  You don't really seem to know much about it.  Our Soldiers, Marines, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard personnel are ALL volunteers and unlike you they do not kvetch and moan about doing their duty.

Offline erudite

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 03:07:47 PM »
From what I have learned in reading articles, books, etc. and watching documentaries about the capture and killing of Osama, the framework, methods and groundwork that ultimately led to his capture under the Obama Administration actually began under the Bush Administration.  Even the military and CIA men stated this fact.  :o  It was a years long process, not something the Obama Administration and Hillary pulled out of their a** like most everything else they do.  :thumbsup:

Offline JeanClaude

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 03:12:14 PM »
I did my time in the military,

Offline erudite

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 03:22:17 PM »
Good one JC.   :ROFL:

Offline el_guero

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 07:18:40 PM »
JC strikes again!

Offline el_guero

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 07:19:13 PM »
From what I have learned in reading articles, books, etc. and watching documentaries about the capture and killing of Osama, the framework, methods and groundwork that ultimately led to his capture under the Obama Administration actually began under the Bush Administration.  Even the military and CIA men stated this fact.  :o  It was a years long process, not something the Obama Administration and Hillary pulled out of their a** like most everything else they do.  :thumbsup:

May I remind him, Clinton allowed Osama to ESCAPE FIVE TIMES.  Trust me, that was NOT my recommendation.