The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hello everone!  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Evilferret

Hello everone!
« on: April 19, 2007, 08:11:43 PM »
Hello everyone,

I would just like to take a moment to Introduce myself. I am Evilferret some of you may know me from some other forums where I used to post  ;). I have been looking into meeting a women from the FSU for a little over a year now and have been using a lot of different agency's with little progress to show. I finally met someone I really like over skype and totally by accident.
And now I am currently planing my first trip to Ukraine to meet her in person.
She is the same age as me and we share a lot of the same opinions and views in common, and I talk to her almost daily over msn messenger and skype to skype So we are able to keep in touch for free.
I have told her that I plan on coming in July and she is thrilled and has already started planing a lot of stuff for us to do while I am there. I couldn't be more happier and am counting the days until I can go in July.

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Hello everone!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 02:26:25 AM »
Hello everyone,

I would just like to take a moment to Introduce myself. I am Evilferret some of you may know me from some other forums where I used to post  ;). I have been looking into meeting a women from the FSU for a little over a year now and have been using a lot of different agency's with little progress to show. I finally met someone I really like over skype and totally by accident.
And now I am currently planing my first trip to Ukraine to meet her in person.
She is the same age as me and we share a lot of the same opinions and views in common, and I talk to her almost daily over msn messenger and skype to skype So we are able to keep in touch for free.
I have told her that I plan on coming in July and she is thrilled and has already started planing a lot of stuff for us to do while I am there. I couldn't be more happier and am counting the days until I can go in July.

Welcome EF and good luck in your adventure into the Ukraine in July, it is a great place, wonderful people for the most part and I am sure you will be made very welcome.

Chris
Слава Україні