The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Did you ever wonder what the agencies tell the girls?  (Read 45679 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Did you ever wonder what the agencies tell the girls?
« on: February 11, 2011, 03:48:32 PM »
Have you ever wondered what the girls are told? This is from Elena's models a very respected site and a valuable advertiser
here.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not fluent in Russian! There will be many mistakes in any translations that I do here. For the Russian Fluent please feel free to correct any mistakes that I
make. This is an excellent example of why professional and knowledgeable translators
are so valuable.

http://www.zamuzh.com/

Dear girls who desire to find a good husband abroad! I have succeeded at this! I will share my experience and advice on how you can achieve this goal as well. The goal being to find a reliable, honest, loving and, understanding husband.

Isn't this what every girl wants?

Man catalog http://www.zamuzh.com/men/index.htm
Note link doesn't let you search for men if you are not signed up.
At least as far as I could tell

You can begin your search directly immediately! Read profiles of men, who dream to find bride in Russia. New profiles are added each day.

101 things you can do to attract and marry a Western Man.
http://www.zamuzh.com/book/index.htm

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FROM THE SITE ELENA'S MODELS AND THIS CONTENT BELONGS TO THAT SITE.

Visit Elenas Models for complete information and a highly recommended site to meet the girl of your dreams.

http://www.elenasmodels.com/
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

Re: Did you ever wonder what the agencies tell the girls?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 04:06:46 PM »
101 things you can do to attract and marry a Western Man.
http://www.zamuzh.com/book/index.htm

Please note 2tallbill is not fluent in Russian (or even close)
Note some things I didn't understand at all and edited them out
rather than bullocks them up.

Introduction

To any lonely women that have at least possibly considered a foreign man.

Marriage agencies today have survived economic ups and downs. Our internet- directories each week add more women from the countries of the former USSR.

On the television show “Lonely Hearts”, that airs in America,  American men tell about their desire to meet a Russian woman. Newspapers post marriage profiles in print

Why not consider a foreign man?

The Good news is that- FINDING LOVE AND HAPPINESS ABROAD IS POSSIBLE!!!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FROM THE SITE ELENA'S MODELS AND THIS CONTENT BELONGS TO THAT SITE.

Visit Elenas Models for complete information and a highly recommended site to meet the girl of your dreams.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 04:14:59 PM »
Western men are CRAZY about Russian women and are prepared to spend the extra time and efforts to find bride from Russia. The idea to marry a foreigner is not some fairy tale or some wild dream.

Each year hundred, and possibly thousands of Russian women marry the citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia and Western Europe.

Next question - how do they succeed?

Most girls do not advertise their search for fiance beyond the boundaries of their native land. Many marriage agencies are less than helpful explaining the process to make this work, and each woman is forced to develop her own way of the achievement of foreign man hearts, making her own way by trial and error.

A few girls find their way, but most do not succeed.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »
From Elena's models (note poor translation to English)

Here is my story, who has successfully finished the  process of the finding a husband abroad and now manages one of the most popular marriage agencies on the Internet.

I have been inspired to write my story so that others can find  happiness like I did.

I began to consider the search for husband abroad at age 26. I never was never married and only wanted a man who would love me and I would love him.

I tried some agencies and they had their own agenda which wasn't always the same as mine.

I spent 3 years seeking a foreign man finally deciding that a Russian man would be sufficient. I do not want to give more love than they give to me, I do not want the a drunk man who returns "from work” at 12 noon, I do not want to wait and to hope that eventually he might propose. I want a marriage !!!

My relatives dismissed any possibility me getting married and began delicately to hint that I should get pregnant alone so that I could have a child. It became my habit to cross to the other side of street in order to avoid questions about my personal life.

I didn't matter that I had my own apartment, a car and successful career. All that mattered was that I was an old barren unwanted maid. 

So, at the age of 29 years, in the summer of 1997, I decided to find to itself fiance abroad. I said to myself that from this point on, the search for a husband is my number 1 priority, everything including work and money, was secondary.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 05:16:35 PM »
After much hard work, my future foreign husband arrived in year to visit me half a year later we were married.

In my search I made many errors and I learned of many things that didn't work. I greatly wanted to find a good person, to fall in love with me and to marry. If you want this enough to do the hard work and other things then you can have it.

The lessons ahead will help you achieve this too (if you work hard enough)

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »
Why consider men from abroad?

1. Not enough men of the age of consent in Russia
2. harmful habits of available men
3. economic situation of modern Russia

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 06:33:59 PM »
Before you start.

You must ask yourself this question
1. Do you really really want this?
Can you leave your family, friends, and everything you know to go somewhere else to find happiness in another country for love?
to speak a strange language with different food and a strange customs and culture?

2. You will suffer much melancholy, and loneliness and your nearest
friend may be thousands and 15,000 of kilometers away.

Are you ready for this?

3. All your relatives and close friends will remain behind.
Are you ready for this?

4. You love your work and you will probably not be able to find
similar career abroad. Most likely you will require years of retraining and batteries of tests. In the beginning you will not be able to work
generally, except at the most humble and basic jobs.
Can you do this?

5. The search will require huge amounts of your time, energy
and resources. Answers to letters and simply reading letters
will take many hours. You will probably have to limit other
entertainment and hobbies, forget about favorite T.V. shows
and encounters with friends in order to do this. This can take many months or years.
Can you do this?

6. friends will forget about you and you about them also. It is difficult to remain in the close connection with someone, that is located on other side of the world. You will have to build a new life and circle of friends. Will you be able to do this?

If you can answer decisively  “YES”, then proceed.

Think thoroughly before approaching the search

When you make the decision do not wait, you will not get younger and more lovely.  Time does not wait, and tomorrow situation in the country or in the world can change. That today appears complex, but possible, tomorrow can become absolutely unattainable. Change your life now in order to have sufficient time to enjoy it with pleasure.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 10:19:19 PM »
Your chances of Success

What news do you want first - the good or the bad?

The good news is that the situation for the search for fiance abroad never was more favorable than today. Thousands of men from the different countries of world dream to find Russian bride. They are prepared for much in order to meet the suitable woman: expenditures for marriage agencies and trip to Russia, the months of correspondence and phone calls, overcoming lingual and cultural difficulties, and so on.

They dream to love and to be dear and are collected to make their future wife happiest woman in the world. It is pleasant even to read such remarkable words, am I right?

The Bad news - not each woman can manage this task. I.e., you, of course, knew that the success was not guaranteed, but situation is even worse - many women have no chances (at the given moment) keep reading to learn how to raise your chances (in the next chapter).

Search for fiance abroad - this enterprise is both complex and expensive so listen to my advice: count your chances before beginning. I propose to you the simple test, which will help you , determine the probability of the successful outcome of your search.

In the left column - name of the parameter (isolated in boldface), to the right - parameter value, also, under it in the brackets a value of this quality. The sum of the collected qualities, expressed in percentages, and is probability of the successful completion of your personal marriage enterprise.

Table of the chances

Age      Value (percentage points)
18-20  (25)    
21-30  (30)   
31-35  (20)   
36-40  (5)   
41-45  (-10)   
46+    (-20)

Edit Andrew deciphered this figure matrix which didn't make sense to me until it was explained
[INSERT] These two examples not in Elena's information,

Figure (difference: Height minus weight minus 100)   

Example #1 a girl is 175 cm and weighs 63 kilos
175 -63 -100 = 12 then she is awarded 25 points for having
a slim figure in relationship to her height.

Example #2 a girl is 168 cm and 67 kilos
168 - 64 - 100 = 4 she gets 0 points for her figure
[End of Insert] back to Elenas advice for girls

Figure Matrix
11 are more (25)   
6-10            (15)   
0-5               (0)   
-5… 0           (- 15)
-6 it is more  (- 30)   

Beauty
Face beautiful  (15)   
likable             (10)   
usual                (5)   
deformed       (- 50)
Hair   very long (lower than the blades) (20)   
long (lower than the shoulders)            (15)   
average (to the shoulders)                    (0)   
short (you can see ears)    :sick0012: (- 20)

Knowledge of another language   
           Fluent, very good, fair  basic     none
Engl.       (30)    (20)         (10) (5)     (0)
Ger.        (5)   (5)          (3)  (1)     (0)
French.   (5)   (3)   (3)   (1)  (0)

Children of up to 18 years   
without the children (10)   
1 child                     (0)   
2 or more more       (-20)

As you see, the girls with the best chances are young attractive women with long hair with no children or one child who can manage
English

But you already know this don't you?
The main thing is now you have clear idea about your chances.

If your result with the minus sign - better forget about the searches for foreign happiness. Western fiancées  hunt for the Russian brides not because they Russians or know how to prepare well.

[opinion by Bill] if you are fat old ugly and have many children
then foreign men already have an inexhaustible supply of such
girls.  [end of opinion]

Some think that luck is the secret of success. Luck, astrology, etc.
Success and luck exist. But to those, who relies exclusively on luck, I would advise to play into the lottery. Relying exclusively on luck is ridiculous. Edison, said “success is 1% of inspiration and 99% of perspiration”. Meaning that hard work is the secret of success.

Searching for a marriage partner abroad is already against theories of luck. If you believe in the luck, can simply continue to hope that you will meet excellent (it can be, and foreign) prince in the bus and he will fall in love instantly in you at first glance during one excellent day.

[Insert]

Let's pick a pretty girl 31 years old, 170 cm 62 kilos with no child
and fluent English

31 years old =                               20%
Figure index = 170 - 62 - 100 = 8.  15%
Pretty =                                       10%
Fluent English =                            30%
No child =                                     10%
Short Hair                                    -20%                                                                   

[end of insert]

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 11:36:02 PM »
Hi Beel

Thanks for taking the trouble to post this !

Having met and married someone who - according to EM - stood zip chance of 'success' ( at the time)  -
1/ 37 years, [ too, old]
2/ 16 yr old child - who had to finish Full time education
3/ spoke poor English,
4/ hair not extending down to her lower back,
5/ (miles from Ukraine ..Siberia)

....... well you get it..   

AND knowing of two of her friends who have met and married in their 50th year - I think we can say that EM might be telling us what type of woman they WANT rather than knowing about 'success'....

Over half of the FSUW - WM marriages this 'ol git knows are ones'  that EM would rate as 'highly unlikely'  :chuckle:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Cosmonaut

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 02:47:10 AM »
Good find, Bill

What I found interesting was that in the section about correspondence
http://www.zamuzh.com/book/correspond/next2.htm

The advice is suggesting that the RW should advertise herself as a Western woman and instead of her housekeeping abilities tell about her paid job and signs that "she is living a life".

They posit that Western men are attracted to Western women and the only problem with Western women is that they don´t love Western men (or rather, the men seeking a foreign bride).

Even the chosen picture on that page, a woman on a motorcycle, sends a subtle message giving the woman a more masculine context.

This advice seems to target the men who are looking for a prettier and younger woman than they could attract in the West (that is, all of us) but excluding those who are also seeking a more traditional, feminine and homely woman. Perhaps the latter kind of men are, after all, a small minority in the FSUW pursuit.

Could it be that Russian women believe that they should appear like a Western woman to attract Western men? Or perhaps that is just the experience of the matchmaker that she is propagating through the instructions.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 05:06:35 AM »
Hi Beel

Thanks for taking the trouble to post this !

Having met and married someone who - according to EM - stood zip chance of 'success' ( at the time)  -
1/ 37 years, [ too, old]
2/ 16 yr old child - who had to finish Full time education
3/ spoke poor English,
4/ hair not extending down to her lower back,
5/ (miles from Ukraine ..Siberia)

....... well you get it..   

AND knowing of two of her friends who have met and married in their 50th year - I think we can say that EM might be telling us what type of woman they WANT rather than knowing about 'success'....

Over half of the FSUW - WM marriages this 'ol git knows are ones'  that EM would rate as 'highly unlikely'  :chuckle:

Mrs Moby has decent hair length (below shoulders) and in
addition is both thin and beautiful. I might have messed up
her chart, I will try to fix it. In the next post (not translated
yet) 
Elena describes some advantages regarding age etc.
With more age you get more experience and to emphasize
this in letters.
Udachi

Bill

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 05:14:10 AM »
Good find, Bill

What I found interesting was that in the section about correspondence
http://www.zamuzh.com/book/correspond/next2.htm

The advice is suggesting that the RW should advertise herself as a Western woman and instead of her housekeeping abilities tell about her paid job and signs that "she is living a life".

They posit that Western men are attracted to Western women and the only problem with Western women is that they don´t love Western men (or rather, the men seeking a foreign bride).

Even the chosen picture on that page, a woman on a motorcycle, sends a subtle message giving the woman a more masculine context.

This advice seems to target the men who are looking for a prettier and younger woman than they could attract in the West (that is, all of us) but excluding those who are also seeking a more traditional, feminine and homely woman. Perhaps the latter kind of men are, after all, a small minority in the FSUW pursuit.

Could it be that Russian women believe that they should appear like a Western woman to attract Western men? Or perhaps that is just the experience of the matchmaker that she is propagating through the instructions.

I think that young thin and pretty is a good marketing strategy.
I think that most guys look at looks first, then start reading the
small print.  :nod:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 05:59:32 AM »
Mrs Moby has decent hair length (below shoulders) and in
addition is both thin and beautiful.

Indeed, these are some 'redeeming features' ;) .. Especially considering she was have been considered 'old maid' and having the  'problem' of a teenage kid !

Thanks, as always, for demonstrating your impeccable good taste... :)

I might have messed up
her chart, I will try to fix it. In the next post (not translated
yet) 
Elena describes some advantages regarding age etc.
With more age you get more experience and to emphasize
this in letters.
Udachi

Bill

Certainly, 'older' ladies' know what they want and they aren't as desperate as certain 'experts' would have us believe ;)
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 06:46:26 AM »
How to increase your chances

What you are today is your current version of yourself. Of course
many things you may be able to improve, if you are willing to work
at it.

But don't lie about it.

Lying about yourself is the biggest mistake you can make. Under
no circumstances should you lie about your age, language abilities,
number of children etc. Sooner or later the truth will present itself
and you will gain nothing, but there is much harm that lying may cause.   

In many countries you may violate laws, or immigration status if you present false information about yourself. Western marriage and marital harmony take honesty very seriously, and you can spoil relations with even a small untruth.

Furthermore, there are many methods to increase your chances, without resorting to this slippery lies.

If woman is ready to work on herself, then ANY girl is completely capable of raising her chances and of finding to herself a foreign husband. I know 60-year woman, who found herself a fiancée in Australia! 69 year old man, who provides well for her ,is cheerful and sexually active.

Let us look, at what you can do in order to increase your chances.

The older you are, the more difficult to find a partner.

However age gives one irreplaceable advantage - experience, and you should use this advantage to the utmost. More experienced women know about men and life, and better able to use that experience to find a good man.

Do not forget to emphasize this fact in your letters.

Language proficiency

Here everything depends only on you. Language proficiency can be improved infinitely, and this solves many things. If you decided to the search for partner abroad, but you do not know language  tomorrow you can sign up for courses.

If there is no money to the courses - you will purchase self-teacher and audiotapes  and be occupied as the minimum an hour during the day. Do not put aside the study of language thinking that first you will find the perfect man then you will learn

Western men search for the women, who ALREADY speak in the foreign language.

In the second place, if you do not know language, then as you generally do intend to communicate? Through the translator?
I guarantee - you will not be able to conquer his heart, through the translator. This is why translators (in the marriage agencies this usually a woman) work at times for the real half kopeck coins -
they can meet many attractive foreigners and are capable of charming almost any man (maybe your man away from you).
[note Bill added the bold, it was my understanding of her implication]

One of my friends, finished department of foreign languages, and she mentioned, that almost all her girl classmates now live abroad. She  explained that they all married foreigners.

She was puzzled, by this. “You understand, half of them, well, they were nothing special, a little heavy, plain. I do not understand, what these Americans saw in these girls!”

It was no miracle. The girls were a suitable age plus language proficiency plus the absence of children - and even with the average appearance and qualities they have very decent chances.

In 1 to 1 1/2 years of the intensive preparation you can also speak well in the English. They are necessary only desire and hard work  but consider what prize you can obtain at the end! Perhaps the happiness of your entire life will only cost one year of hard work?

Appearance

Following criterion - Your appearance. You will say: I am maybe not perfect! but what God gave, I shouldn't alter”. And you will be wrong!

Certainly, to radically change appearance is possible only by series of the expensive plastic operations, but you can manage, with some hard work to improve yourself, without them.

A man initially sees only your photograph. You need to have a good photograph (In more detail about how to make a good photograph, in the following chapter.) It is later, when your correspondence blooms by your personality, your appearance it will no longer play such a decisive role - man will judge you by your letters. 

No matter how it may seem strange to you- men focus enormous attention on the length of hair. To woman with the long hair to will considerably draw the attention of a man. For the men (and not only foreign!) long hair indicates femininity. But this is precisely what Western women refuse to do! to grow long hair. Grow long hair and let the Western women drive a man into your arms.
[Bill rewrote this but I think accurately describing what she was trying to say]

Figure

What to do with your figure? In some of degree a good photograph can mask some flaws, but what is to be done with the personal encounter? I will say to you honestly - foreigners do not love fat girls. (Possibly, in Turkey and in other such countries) they do still do but is that what you seek?

Solution - to grow thin. Occupied yourself with sport,  eat healthier food. I do understand, this is easier said than done but I did say that this will be easy? Eat more than vegetables, you will reduce the consumption of bread, especially white (by the way, in the West bread in practice they do not eat (as much bread), Salads, the second course and even soups eat without the bread); macaronis and potato you must replace with rice or salads without oil; forego sugar (do you realize, how many calories in a cup of tea with two spoons of sugar!).

If you fast for one day per week you can clean out your system and think of the money you can save and the extra free time from cooking and cleaning of dishes one of the days of week not at all there is - and organism is cleaned, and money saved, and time free remains! It is not necessary to search for radical diets - simply eating a little less food and walk without stopping to rest on the way home (exercise by walking home instead of leisure trek home).

Listen to language cassettes and take a walk into the nearest park. You can do this. Focus your mind, do not forget, why you are doing all of this.

Example from the life. Being the mother of two children, after the second pregnancy and I encountered the problem of excess weight, which previously I never had a problem with. I was confronted with a dilemma either lose weight or buy a new wardrobe. 

Solution? I simply reduced portions in half - and began to half the  food than I had became accustomed. In my view, this is the best in the world diet - it is possible to eat everything, anything, all my favorite dishes, and to continue to grow thin!

Result - I according to this experience know that there is a sure way to lose weight - simply to eat less.

Make a strategy to ensure to you the optimum use of your chances, but do not forget also about the work on an increase your own potential.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 07:17:48 AM »
STRATEGY OF THE SUCCESS

Formulate your requirements

Begin with a list of what you want to attain. In what country (countries) you would want to live?

What qualities must your future husband have? Try to imagine to
these things.

Take the clean sheet of paper and make a list of his qualities,
such as age, appearance, nature, profession, material position, family status and so forth you will divide sheet into 2 columns and in one name “necessary”, and another - “it is desirable”.

Introduce into these 2 columns your requirements for your future husband - those, which are vital requirements, and those, which you could live without. Compose final list. Now you know, what you want and now can form a plan to get these this kind of man.

I know that this may seem a little cold, but THIS LIST MUST BE MADE!!!

I will explain, why.

The usual objection against the formulation of requirements in the written form: “I already know what I want”. To write down its requirements - this is like getting a compass and a map, leaving to go shopping in a store where you already know the path.

To search without the clearly formulated requirements can be compared with shopping without the specific purpose. Often we buy the pleased thing, and only at home we reveal that it matches with nothing else in our closet. [note Bill guessed at this analogy it could be I got it wrong]

If you do not have clearly formulated purpose, on you any man can produce impression, and not always this there will be the suitable partner.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 07:48:16 AM »
Svetlana, 34 years (Ekaterinburg):

I did not make written list of the kind of man I was seeking. Certainly, I wanted he to be strong, handsome, clever and to be able  provide for me. Without a list I didn't have direction. It was a mistakes! When exchanging the first letters, I was so happy, that I answered them all. One young fellow -5 years younger me - wrote this remarkable letter, and, although he did not meet my requirements, a lively correspondence commenced. He frequently called me, and we for a long time communicated. He greatly dreamed about our encounter, and although for me it was only friend, eventually I disappointed him because I was not interested in marriage with him. Another young person was my age, and our acquaintance began from the fact that it sent to me the enormous, completely luxurious bouquet of roses. I was, of course, delighted to receive them, so I answered his letters. He was shorter than me, plain appearance and he worked as mechanic in the garage.

I had a high education and we were not a match. But we also began exchanging letters. I was writing to 11 men. When through the pair of months new letters suddenly gushed out in flow, I simply could not answer them also because I was spending time exchanging letters with men who were not my match.

As a result I wasted a half a year the correspondences with my first correspondents, none of them were my marriage partner. I looked again through the letters, which I did not answer, and it found there as many interesting and attractive men! I wrote to several, but majority did not answer, but those, who answered, wrote that they already made their selection and that I answered too late. For sure, if I clearly represented from the very beginning, what I want, I would know how to avoid this situation.

When you clearly visualize your purpose, to you it to much more easily reach. You can immediately note that the man to you does not approach, and not to spend time on men who don't meet your requirements for correspondence.

If man is missing some key requirement you immediately will see, what is not sufficient, and can ask it about this, before spending time and energy. The concept “I will immediately feel that this my fate” is good for those, who rely on the miracle.

If already you are so clever in order to search for partner for the marriage further from the Russian expanses, hardly you will be so foolish in order to hope for Illumination of things that don't exist.

Having a list of requirements helps focus your activity on men who can be your match.

The presence of purpose by itself creates the desire to act, it stimulates your activity. Having the clear idea of your man in your head, you unconsciously will begin to act so as to be pleased to precisely this man.

When you begin to obtain letters, the first time this can cause the state of light euphoria. You will be so they are happy, that you will begin to answer all contract. The flow of letters suddenly grows explosively by a certain time, and if you do not manage it, there will not be sufficient time even to that in order to simply to read the incoming letters.

Many of the letters obtained by you will be touching, and it will be wanted to answer positively you, even if man is clearly not your ideal. DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE! The search for the partner through the marriage agency that is remarkable, that you can find precisely the dear person, who fits your requirements.

Do this and you will find your man

Offline mendeleyev

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 10:17:22 AM »
Outstanding!  tiphat

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 10:51:07 AM »
Begin Sifting Immediately

If man clearly does not fit your requirements do not enter into the unnecessary correspondence. This might seem unkind, but in reality it is worse to give the man hope for a relationship that can not exist.

Have the courage to tell the truth - that the man is too old for you, or that he is insufficient in some other respect; your sincere answer will help it to correct his search and to write the women who would be a better match for him.

Do not tell men that you already found someone. This can backfire, they can turn to the agency with the complaint, and those will be are forced to remove your data: not one honest agency wants to have in its data base information women, who already found their  other half, this could hurt the reputation of agency. Be firm be and honest.

So what should you say to him? that you are not attracted to him?
It is understandable that you do not wish to offend another person.

Best answer in that case:

“You, of course, in many respects remarkable man, and I are very grateful for your attention. I have exact requirements for my future partner, and, unfortunately, you are not a fit. I desire success in your search”.Let the man know if you do not consider him to be a suitable match. Don't keep his profile information.

The habit of answering all messages, will be useful when you move to the West. Not one man will take offence, on the contrary, you even you will obtain several letters with the appreciation for your negative answer!      [ :chuckle: Bill doesn't believe Elena here except that yes some men will thank them for rejection ]

In this way you can bring numerous friends, and generally, never it will interfere with having a pair of tens of people, which desire success for you.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 10:36:37 AM »

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »
If a man writes you it is necessary to answer his letters immediately, without procrastinating. Russian life is difficult, and there may be several reasons to delay, however if you postpone writing him for another month because of difficulties it indicates the following for a western man:

a) disrespect;
b) neglect;
c) disinterest.

To a Western man this is incomprehensible, he is accustomed to having an answer from an email within hours from his other correspondence. To wait weeks or longer he can not fathom.

If your mail comes to the address of marriage agency, you must ring there at a minimum of once a week. Do not allow your letters to sit there for weeks. Answering letters late is of little benefit as you must understand that you are not the only girl in Russia.

Rarely man sends the letter to only one girl, usually as the minimum 4-5. If another girl answers his letters immediately and you postpone answering him what girl will he build a future with?

Answer your letters promptly and you will get your foreign husband.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 11:18:51 AM »
Use Email

Using email, you obtain enormous advantage over other women:

Your relations with the men will be developed 10 times more rapidly; You will appear educated and contemporary;
100% of men in America have computer in their homes
(in Europe and Australia 99,9%) - you will be connected with the best candidates.

You can go to the Internet- cafe, on the main post office or in the public library or find from advertisements in newspapers, you will be sure find suitable access to the internet.

In order to enjoy all the advantages of email, you need to have your own electronic address.

There are nearly unlimited number of Internet service providers, that offer free mailboxes. Most popular of them - mail.ru, exists also many regional providers (for example, mail.ur.ru - for the Urals).

You can also use any foreign service - Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and others - and I would recommend to use their services, because many western providers place blocks on the free Russian services - since they are often the source of spam (unasked unwanted  advertisement).

If you do not know English, then it is probably necessary to use Russian services.

Register your mailbox and check it independently, this will cheaper than obtain the letters through the electronic mail of marriage agency. You will ask your Russian Agency to give your personal electronic address for the sending of letters or to send to you letters to your mailbox on the arrival.

The guarantee of services of email - bread for the agency, and possibly, they greatly will not want this to make. Try to register electronic mailbox BEFORE the rotation into the agency, since it will be easier insist on these conditions.

Naturally, to answer the communications, obtained on the electronic mail, is must also in proper time - it is desirable during the same day. If this is not possible, you should explain in your first letter information about how frequently you check your mail so that the man will know when he can expect your answer. In principle, of answering the letters once a week is completely acceptable, but then your letter must be more meaningful. Not a one or two sentences.

Write it inadvance, copy on to diskette and remember to include small additions for each new man - answers to his questions or brief commentary to any theme from his letter in order to make it a more  personal message.

You will should investigate the possibility of the purchase of computer for your home. If you have a telephone, you can be connected to the Internet independently. The purchase of computer can seem by superfluous luxury, but indeed you do not consider superfluous luxury the purchase of a new winter coat or winter boots - you consider that these things ARE NECESSARY to you. So here, possibly, if you spend the money on a computer instead of new winter clothing, the following year maybe you will be in California where winter clothing is not needed. Spend your money ON YOURSELF, but not in Russia. You have planned on moving away before beginning this project.

A computer will help with writing of letters. To easily change or edit or personalize an already existing letter how to write to a new man- this will save to you time and energy, it will be easier to correspond  with a larger number of men, and to make the best selection.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2011, 05:30:07 AM »
The next section of talks about methods of search,
It is a little outdated and I am going to skip on to
the next section.

If you want to read more about it and translate it
read about it here http://www.zamuzh.com/book/variants/next3.htm

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 05:43:08 AM »
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD PHOTO

Your photo - it's what man looks first and above all other things. First and foremost a man pays attention to your photo. Whether we like it or not - Men choose with their eyes.

If you have a good picture - it's 90% success rate. You can be the owner of the title of "Miss Universe", but with a bad photograph of you have virtually no chance. Conversely, a girl with quite ordinary appearance, but with some nice photos, receive hundreds of letters.

At the first stage of initial choice of a man can not appreciate your charm or intelligence, what he sees - is your photo.

Most agencies require a minimum of two pictures: the portrait and full-length. Pay special attention to the portrait: your head in the photo must be full. "Cut off" their heads look bad, even if your face is present in the photo entirely. The same applies to photos in full-length - "cut" legs do not add to your appeal - and as you probably know, men are not indifferent to the feet. This is especially true with regard to foreign men - in the West women mostly wear pants and you should not miss this wonderful chance to add a couple points in your favor.

There are a number of women who, do not send pictures, because "I'm not photogenic, or I would rather see in real life." Forget this  possibility, because no man will bother to find out. Do they think that a man will travel thousands of miles and spend thousands of dollars to see a mysterious bride without a photo?

Following my instructions, you can get pictures, which drive a men crazy, even if you're not one of those lucky photogenic girls who turn every mans head.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 06:00:54 AM »
Where to take photos

It is important that photos are taken by a professional. Many women are send photos taken at home with friends and the camera, with automatic flash - with a dreadful red eyes and a flat face of the size of a pinhead, that does not make out a nose, no eyes, no eyebrows or features, the only thing worse is a Polaroid photo.

With these pictures they're going to find a groom? You want your picture to impress the men, do not forget that this is what you are looking for a man. Your appeal should be obvious, and not requiring  an examination with a magnifying glass to see you.

Most agencies working using the Internet. Men are browsing the photos on the screen and choose the women whom with they like her appearance. The computer screen has severe limitations, and uses only 216 colors - in real life there are more than 60,000.

In addition, the greater the variety of colors and tones in the photograph, the more memory it takes. Agency seeks to limit memory usage and "shrink" pictures, which naturally affects the quality of the image. The size of your photo on the screen is approximately 2 to 3 centimeters, and the quality of the original photo is of crucial importance - the right light and exposure affect the purity of colors.

Professional work will also help to hide minor imperfections such as pimples and wrinkles.

How to find a good photographer? Ask for advice from friends and colleagues, review the ads in newspapers. Selecting a photographer simply because it is in easy proximity to home a shop may result in the loss of time and money, not counting the upset feelings.

If none of your friends can not recommend a high quality service, try calling the dating agency - they usually know a good photographer.

When you find a suitable photographer, look at his work. Photos should resemble portraits like the centerfold on the cover of magazines. If the woman in the photo looks unnatural and hard, looking for another photographer. A true master will be able to make a pretty from an ugly one, and a pretty girl into beautiful,
and a beautiful girl into a dream girl.

Usually you have to sign up for filming in advance, and it will take up to several hours. The photographer has to make at least 15 - 20 shots to make a good choice.

Any of the pictures on the cover of the magazine was selected from hundreds of photos - do not expect that with 2-3 clicks you can get a dream photo!

A good photographer will cost you dearly, but a successful photo is the key to success .

Do not skimp on money to make good photographs.

I will honestly tell you - a good photo is not even the beginning!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2011, 06:42:14 AM »
Bill, the bit about sizes is as follows:
NOTE I Haven't figured this out
Figure (difference: increase is minus weight minus 100)   
11 are more (25)   
6-10            (15)   
0-5               (0)   
-5… 0           (- 15)
-6 it is more  (- 30)   

Height in centimeters-weight in kilos-100 = 'figure'
So, we can see that the greater the ratio between height and weight the more 'attractive' a woman is perceived. For many people, particularly Americans this is obviously true. In the US we can see that slenderness is, in and of itself, a standard of attractiveness. One can have a face like a bag of spanners but if not fat then one will be seen as attractive for no other reason than the lack of avoirdupois.

So, to take a real world example, ex girlfriend:
(171-57)-100= 14
giving an index figure of 14 and a points value of 25

Average American woman

(163-75)-100= -12
giving an index figure of -12 and a points value of -30

Average Russian woman

(168-69)-100= -1
giving an index figure of -1 and a points value of -15

In truth though, not such a huge difference between the two groups as 'averages'. USAians have that outrider of huger obese people that shifts things along a tad. ;)

Hope that helps.

PS thanks Bill.
I doubt that there is anything in there that a sensible bloke would not suggest to a friend seeking a foreign husband, or on a domestic dating site but there are things that, if they knew, I am sure some posters here might object to.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Registration