The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Yanukovych signs law cancelling three anti-corruption laws  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
Re: Yanukovych signs law cancelling three anti-corruption laws
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2023, 03:26:20 PM »
Quote from: mhr7
First off, I don't know that that's true, laws vary from place to place and if you asked Dems the question "Do you think ten year olds should have the ability to permanently sterilize themselves?" I doubt you'd get many who say yes. You're taking  the worst case and trying to make it sound normal.

:o

Really?!?  AB 957 was already passed in California and it just needs Newsom’s signature for it to become law.

https://legiscan.com/CA/rollcall/AB957/id/1289809

Parents no longer have any right to determine the welfare of their minor children. If a child as young as 10-11 decides their gender identity and the parents refuse to affirm their child/ren’s decision they will lose custody of their kids.

All ‘ayes’ by Democrats. No Republican.

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2023, 04:41:26 PM »
Gov. Glen Younkin (R-VA) for the win!

Younkin Pardons Scott Smith, a Virginia dad whose daughter was sexually assaulted by a "trans woman" who was not punished but transferred to another school where he did the same thing.  The school hid the assault from parents.

This is why elections matter.  If it was Terry McAuliffe aka "Terry McAwful", Smith would be being persecuted for trying to protect his daughter.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Tell me how they can be worse
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2023, 06:22:26 PM »
First off, I don't know that that's true, laws vary from place to place and if you asked Dems the question "Do you think ten year olds should have the ability to permanently sterilize themselves?" I doubt you'd get many who say yes. You're taking  the worst case and trying to make it sound normal.

mhr7 find me a state where the majority of elected democrats do not support puberty blockers
for kids.

There are links posted that show the majority of elected California Democrats want puberty blockers
for kids.

In Texas the majority of Democrat elected Senators want puberty blockers.
Democrats again delay Texas House debate on banning puberty blockers and hormone therapy for trans kids
https://www.texastribune.org/2023/05/05/texas-trans-kids-health-care-ban/

Nationally in the House of Representives in Washington
Democrats defend gender change therapies for children during fiery House hearing
https://katv.com/news/nation-world/democrats-defend-gender-change-procedures-for-children-during-fiery-house-hearing

I thought maybe in Alaska that crap would be shunned. You might know that Alaska only has
one House representative and that ONE Representative is a Democrat. She is willing to die on
that hill (she will next election).   

Rep. Peltola doubles down in support of puberty blockers for children
https://mustreadalaska.com/rep-peltola-doubles-down-in-support-of-puberty-blockers-for-children/

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

More Say Birth Gender Should Dictate Sports Participation
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2023, 06:30:45 PM »
69% of Americans disagree with elected Democrats.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/507023/say-birth-gender-dictate-sports-participation.aspx
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2023, 06:51:20 PM »
Regardless of what state Dems want, I'm against the whole transgender agenda without a diagnosis of gender dysphoria from a fairly young age. There are legitimate cases out there but they are rare.

Offline Jonas!

• Spouses Country: Colombia
Re: More Say Birth Gender Should Dictate Sports Participation
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2023, 07:43:29 PM »
https://news.gallup.com/poll/507023/say-birth-gender-dictate-sports-participation.aspx
I'm surprised that it's only 69%.  It seems somewhere around 3 in 10 Americans are ok with transgender athletes preforming against regular women.  I am with the 69% on this issue.  I don't like to see a 280LB trans woman competing as a weightlifter and shattering all the records.   

Jonas!   

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
Re: More Say Birth Gender Should Dictate Sports Participation
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2023, 08:08:40 PM »
I'm surprised that it's only 69%.  It seems somewhere around 3 in 10 Americans are ok with transgender athletes preforming against regular women.  I am with the 69% on this issue.  I don't like to see a 280LB trans woman competing as a weightlifter and shattering all the records.   

Jonas!

I believe that it should be it you were ever male you should have to complete with men. There is an awful of men who could not win in male sports become female then enter sports and win. One has to wonder what the real motivation behind this is. Maybe it is the multimillion-dollar paycheck. Whatever it should not happen. To complete as a male should be open to all people. To complete as female, you should have to have been born female and stayed female all your life to compete because this is a form of being given a handicap.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2023, 10:19:06 AM »
Regardless of what state Dems want,

mhr7 the national Dem's are every bit as radical if not worse. Are you defending elected
US DNC congressmen and women or ignoring that they are in the majority in your party
of choice? 

Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., called gender change services for minors "safe, lifesaving and mainstream."
He also blasted Republican state legislatures for moving to block certain transgender medical
interventions for those under 18.

Or Joe Biden is for it as is his HHS Nominee Rachel Levine on Transgender Medicine and Kids.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2023, 03:21:42 PM »

mhr7 the national Dem's are every bit as radical if not worse. Are you defending elected
US DNC congressmen and women or ignoring that they are in the majority in your party
of choice? 

Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., called gender change services for minors "safe, lifesaving and mainstream."
He also blasted Republican state legislatures for moving to block certain transgender medical

Or Joe Biden is for it as is his HHS Nominee Rachel Levine on Transgender Medicine and Kids.

I'm not for the transgender craze on any level, with a few exceptions. I don't know why the Dems. are pushing this asinine agenda. I'm not defending anyone.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2023, 04:55:35 PM »

of choice? 

I'm not for the transgender craze on any level, with a few exceptions. I don't know why the Dems. are pushing this asinine agenda. I'm not defending anyone.

So you agree, demo rats are lunatics and you are now going to be joining the sane party and voting Republican?

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2023, 06:42:19 AM »
Hard to believe anyone like BC supports genital mutilation of minors as young as 10 years old.

Parents who protest against schools initiating gender identification subjects are now classified as ‘domestic terrorists’.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2023, 04:03:13 PM »
Of course, many people accept and enforce male genital mutilation. Many readers of this thread are victims.

It's a real, but largely invisible, issue.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Registration