General Discussion > Media Room

Care to clue in a TV researcher from The Estrogen Channel?

<< < (5/5)

Vinnvinny:

--- Quote from: cufflinks on December 22, 2010, 03:13:29 PM ---WTF is this - "Reality TV"  :chuckle: This will really be painting the MOB scene in a positive realistic light - NOT!

About Drop Dead Diva ............

--- End quote ---

I think everyone got that Cuffy and worked out where the show would be heading to. All except our 'man in Tallinn' who thought we were being a bit defensive.  :ROFL:

sparky114:

--- Quote from: Vinnvinny on December 22, 2010, 04:58:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: cufflinks on December 22, 2010, 03:13:29 PM ---WTF is this - "Reality TV"  :chuckle: This will really be painting the MOB scene in a positive realistic light - NOT!

About Drop Dead Diva ............

--- End quote ---

I think everyone got that Cuffy and worked out where the show would be heading to. All except our 'man in Tallinn' who thought we were being a bit defensive.  :ROFL:

--- End quote ---

You forgot Tallininka's side kick Manchester he thought too we were all being harsh (:) i think he has been a radio hero too long  :sick0012:

andrewfi:
Thank you David for the explanation. Now please help me out again and tell me just what you were getting at in order that I might, if it seems relevant and worthy of my limited time, respond to you because even with your limited clarification I find myself wondering what you were getting at. Your point seemed, as far as I could tell, to have little to do with what this researcher dude was asking and much more to do with your petty vendettas and fantasies. As a helpful bloke with work, family and friends to balance out I would hate to be wasting my time on your tomfoolery.

When you were 'trained in the law' did you not get taught something of the use of rhetoric? if so, how come you are so bad at it now?

Now, for moby and others, it seems reasonable when a clarification is needed that one might ask for it. This is not as moby thinks' answering a question with a question' but simply wishing to not do as many, including you moby, do and rush in without understanding the question or issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version