The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Truth and nonsense about scammers.  (Read 53583 times)

Offline Boris

Re: Truth and nonsense about scammers.
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2014, 07:54:19 AM »
Hi, guys!
 This man - MikeMetis not a real man! It's a girl, her name is Julia Galun and she really has a passport these girls, because she was personally acquainted with them, and even tried to be friends with them! Only for this reason MikeMetis have  their passports, no girl will never send pictures of passports to any man , it is too personal information!
 These girls - Kruger Juliya, Zaikina Juliya  and Elena Solyanik just  were victims of jokes  this girl! She spreads not truthful information about them on different sites such as "Facebook" and "vk.com", as well as send their alleged nude photos where  can not see their face, but it's the usual images from the internet!
She lives in Kharkov! Do not believe her! On this site really have a girls that are scams, but Kruger Juliya, Zaikina Juliya and Elena Solyanik only just become victims of this girl, she wants to hurt them by any means, and does not want them to find their love on Anastasia !!!!

Umphh. A passport is easy to fake with Photoshop. Probably no girls involved at all as photos are easy to lift. Please read the info on the forum AND BREATHE...:-))))

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2014, 10:25:16 AM »
... no girl will never send pictures of passports to any man , it is too personal information!

Girls have sent me scans of their passports.

Offline sweet_flower

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2014, 11:12:06 AM »
... no girl will never send pictures of passports to any man , it is too personal information!

Girls have sent me scans of their passports.
It is very strange, as it is confidential information! And it is possible to share only if you know the person very well personally, met him personally and trust this person! These girls trusted her, but Julia Galun was sneaky woman and is now using their personal information for their harm! These girls just want to find that one man with whom they will spend a lifetime and share everything! And it is very frustrating when person who they trusted impersonating another person and spreading lies about them!

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2014, 02:46:01 PM »
find their love on Anastasia !!!!

These girls just want to find that one man with whom they will spend a lifetime and share everything!

If these women are serious the first step in finding love is to walk away from Anastasia.

Offline sweet_flower

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2014, 10:40:41 AM »

These girls just want to find that one man with whom they will spend a lifetime and share everything!

If these women are serious the first step in finding love is to walk away from Anastasia.
Oh!Why? You think  Anastasia it is a bad  place for finding love?

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2014, 11:10:14 AM »

Oh!Why? You think  Anastasia it is a bad  place for finding love?

Yes, it has a bad reputation and should be avoided.

Offline TomT

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2014, 07:08:20 PM »
It is very strange, as it is confidential information! And it is possible to share only if you know the person very well personally, met him personally and trust this person! These girls trusted her, but Julia Galun was sneaky woman and is now using their personal information for their harm! These girls just want to find that one man with whom they will spend a lifetime and share everything! And it is very frustrating when person who they trusted impersonating another person and spreading lies about them!

My point was that there are no absolutes in regard to what an FSU girl would or would not do because they are very different.

As for the girls who have been mistreated, I suggest that you invite them to start posting here. They can use the opportunity to practice their written English, get some advice, make some virtual acquaintances and discover how strange some Western men can be. Anyway, no one here gives a damn what Julia Galun has to say about them.

Offline sweet_flower

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2014, 11:47:58 AM »

My point was that there are no absolutes in regard to what an FSU girl would or would not do because they are very different.

As for the girls who have been mistreated, I suggest that you invite them to start posting here. They can use the opportunity to practice their written English, get some advice, make some virtual acquaintances and discover how strange some Western men can be. Anyway, no one here gives a damn what Julia Galun has to say about them.
But how can you be sure that what is said about these girls it's true!  Also can  to say that you can not be sure that my words also have the truth! But I'm just asking to listen to me, because everyone has the right to seek just their love, maybe they will find luck there! Right? Of course, I can not tell you what you have to believe and what not, it's only your right! But just keep that possibility that the girls are really serious and honest there, not all of course, but you can not judge people by the actions of other people!

Offline TomT

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2014, 12:30:15 PM »
But how can you be sure that what is said about these girls it's true!

I don't know those girls so I have no opinion. Perhaps you will give us more information so that the situation will be clear.

Offline TomT

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2014, 07:35:30 AM »
Sweet_flower read reply #58 on the 26th but she made no comment. It's likely that she is one of the girls in the photo upthread, who sent Mike/Julia a non-verbal message. I had hoped that she would explain the nature of their dispute herself but, apparently, she is too shy.

Offline sweet_flower

« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2014, 08:48:21 AM »
Sweet_flower read reply #58 on the 26th but she made no comment. It's likely that she is one of the girls in the photo upthread, who sent Mike/Julia a non-verbal message. I had hoped that she would explain the nature of their dispute herself but, apparently, she is too shy.
I am sorry Tom, i was been busy!
I spoke with one of these girls and I loved the interaction with her, she is a real, if you look in her eyes, the whole world freezes! I'm very familiar with her and I can say with certainty that she serious in her search! Between the girls was a difficult situation, and I know that Mike / Julia created the page of one of these girls on facebook and vkontakte, pretend her and did everything to the girl got in trouble! These pages were found and removed by sending present passports and the photo of the girl with a passport in hand to the administration of sites! I'm not trying to convince you in something, but just at least keep it in mind, that Julia is likely  told a lie  about these girls!

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2014, 10:57:08 AM »
But how can you be sure that what is said about these girls it's true!  Also can  to say that you can not be sure that my words also have the truth! But I'm just asking to listen to me, because everyone has the right to seek just their love, maybe they will find luck there! Right? Of course, I can not tell you what you have to believe and what not, it's only your right! But just keep that possibility that the girls are really serious and honest there, not all of course, but you can not judge people by the actions of other people!

I welcome yourself or any of the girls to come here and post. They are welcome
to post in Russia as well.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline TomT

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2014, 04:45:37 PM »
... I can say with certainty that she serious in her search!

You should not be concerned; most men make the presumption that girls are serious... especially if they are attractive. Do I understand correctly that you are not one of the girls in the photo?