The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Scammer in Mogliev, Belarus  (Read 17285 times)

Online Guile

Re: Scammer in Mogliev, Belarus
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2019, 12:50:16 PM »
hmmm

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2019, 02:00:32 AM »

3) I’m the originator of this post regarding Irina. What I have to share is off topic. Please, if you could, contact me via a Private Message. This would be greatly appreciated.

What on earth might you have to share that manny might be interested in? None of us here have any connection with this bint and, apart from the normal prurient curiosity, no interest in her or her paramours.

So, if you have beans you are dying to spill, spill 'em. Give us the voyeuristic, car crash pleasure, or stay shtum!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2019, 10:23:33 AM »
What I have to share is off topic. Please, if you could, contact me via a Private Message. This would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds to me like you are simply trying to clear up a bit of Google history. If you want me to engage on this privately after 10 years there will be £125 fee to cover the first hours work. If that’s agreeable I’ll send you a checkout link and move to PM.

Failing which, say anything you need to say on the topic.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2019, 05:24:44 PM »
Looks like polygamy on the female side should be OK as it is with the guys.   :chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Registration