The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Free Russian dating site now in English  (Read 12360 times)

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
Re: Free Russian dating site now in English
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 04:26:11 AM »
Many Prostitutes there also!!!    :offtopic:

Is there any site or agency you are actually happy with?
If not, how could you possibly look at all, or have you given up entirely?

All are swindlers!  I have also given up!  but I still have 2 Aces on hands, my Plan A and Plan B!  They say they like me very much!   I am just waiting for their positive actions!!    :party0031:

Offline basilik

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 04:58:00 AM »
If i were young like you , i would have jumped in the first plane to meet plan A and B. Unfortunately older people like me are too cautious and distrutful.
But you are young and open-minded, go on, live the ru- ua adventure!!!

Offline skiingandrunning

• Meмber
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2010, 06:47:52 AM »
All are swindlers!  I have also given up!  but I still have 2 Aces on hands, my Plan A and Plan B!

Loyalman,

OK, now I'm beginning to understand why the women you write get upset with you, if your letters are anything like your posts here.  BTW, you status is committed and you say you have given up, but you still have 2 aces (plan A & B).  So what's the truth and did you find your backup plans on the free dating site?  

Offline Vinnvinny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 06:52:58 AM »
What is meant by "sponsor"??  Is it hidden Husband??   ???

If you ask them nicely the lady you sponsor will wear a t-shirt with your name on the back.

Offline Rasputin

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2010, 06:53:49 AM »
Many Prostitutes there also!!!    :offtopic:
really? who helped you to find this out? :-P

If you check the box 'Offers sex for money' then there's loads of em! :chuckle:
many don't say that they are offering sex for money. You need to read and understand what they say on profile to figure it out so the filter won't work to weed them out. Some are looking for a sponsor and are not outright prostitutes, but very close...

What is meant by "sponsor"??  Is it hidden Husband??   ???

A sponsor in Russia is a man who will provide financial support to a woman who is his mistress. Usually, a sponsor is a married man who will pay for exclusivity to a woman with both knowing that he will not leave his wife and ever marry her. They usually have a set amount that he will pay her on a monthly basis.
"Seems I live in Russia Rasputin visited" - Millaa
"So do I" - Molly35ru

Offline Rasputin

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 06:57:04 AM »
All are swindlers! 

Certainly not true, but if this is what you believe, then why are you looking to the FSU?!?

I have also given up!  but I still have 2 Aces on hands, my Plan A and Plan B!  They say they like me very much!   I am just waiting for their positive actions!!    :party0031:

I will ask the same question, if you have two "Aces on hand" why does you status indicate that you are in a committed relationship  ???
"Seems I live in Russia Rasputin visited" - Millaa
"So do I" - Molly35ru

Offline lifeis...

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2010, 06:19:45 PM »

I have also given up!  but I still have 2 Aces on hands, my Plan A and Plan B!  They say they like me very much!   I am just waiting for their positive actions!!    :party0031:

I will ask the same question, if you have two "Aces on hand" why does you status indicate that you are in a committed relationship  ???

He is committed to his plan A, loyal to his plan B and looking for Plan C and D. Unfortunately, he is not finding sincere women.  :(

Offline RG

• Spouses Country: Now the US
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2010, 07:38:19 PM »

I have also given up!  but I still have 2 Aces on hands, my Plan A and Plan B!  They say they like me very much!   I am just waiting for their positive actions!!    :party0031:

I will ask the same question, if you have two "Aces on hand" why does you status indicate that you are in a committed relationship  ???

He is committed to his plan A, loyal to his plan B and looking for Plan C and D. Unfortunately, he is not finding sincere women.  :(

There we go.  You have now summarized the complete confusion that can be had in trying to decipher LMs posts (and status) at times.   ??? :'(

Offline dbneeley

• RIP
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2010, 03:54:12 AM »

There we go.  You have now summarized the complete confusion that can be had in trying to decipher LMs posts (and status) at times.   ??? :'(

Personally, I'm still trying to figure out what a "bail of scammers" might be. I asked, even, but like Tar Baby he's not sayin' nothin'.

David

Offline Ward_Cleaver

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2010, 05:16:14 PM »
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Well, I've just sent messages to every women in my area that I find attractive.  I've got one phone number already and a date with a cute little French girl.  But I didn't find the French girl on this site.  I guess we will see what happens.  :)

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: Resident
Meetic vs. RussianEuro vs. FriendFinder vs. FreePersonals
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2010, 04:11:07 PM »

Meetic is an online dating service founded in November 2001 and publicly quoted since October 2005.

It is among the main firms in its industry in Europe. Meetic was founded by Marc Simoncini.

Meetic is the largest online dating service in Europe. The service had 844,000 subscribers in 2009.[2]

By February 2009, when the company acquired the European activities of Match.com, it grew to have more than 30 million subscribers.[3]

IMO, the fact that without a paid subscription one can't do anything but send a wink completely sucks!! BOTH parties have to be paid members to establish contact  :GRRRR:

On RussianEuro the contact is possible if only one of the interlocutors is a paid member.

FriendFinder recently brought back their 1999 practice of allowing standard members sending messages (though only 5 per day, but still!).

...and still no other site can beat FreePersonals  :party0031:
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: Resident
Meetic
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2015, 01:18:08 PM »
Update: a few years ago (I think it was in summer 2010) I've signed up for Meetic. They are quite pricey, IMO...  :money:

Exchanged a few messages, have spoken with a few guys on Skype. Nothing serious.

Haven't logged in for a while... Then found out that I could NOT log in (but at that time I was too busy with my job to take care of it).

After a while... got a message that my account is blocked, because I have been sending some spam to other members?!?

Looks like someone has hacked into my account, and changed the password...  :D
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.