The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist  (Read 65119 times)

Offline ronin104

Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist
« on: June 03, 2010, 03:38:06 PM »
Hi everyone,
 I'm new here. I am 42 years old and ha vent had a lot of luck dating women in my area. I decided to join a Ukraine/Russian dating site and see if anything caught my eye. I did some research ( Obviously not enough !) and decided to join Anastasia date.com.
 Well, I picked 6 profiles and sent letters to them. I added my pictures and did the profile. I got a few replies and ONE had me interested.........Long story short.......900 dollars later and we were talking about me flying out to see her in Kiev/ Odessa . Today , she asked me if a friend could join us in Odessa for 'a few days or so'.......Sure if she pays for her food and transportation she can stay in your room. ( I had planned on a 2 bedroom apartment, no pressure wanted on her ) She says that she thought that it was impolite !!!!! LOL
 well, needless to say, she said that I shouldn't rent the apartment, that she needed to think about this.
 I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience, dint get me wrong........I would love to have 2 pretty girls hanging off my arm, but I cant feed all of ODESSA !! Geezzzzzzz
 As a footnote, www.keivapts.com have been very nice to deal with. I will use them when I go. I have a plane ticket already purchased. I am planning on going because I LOVE history and still want to go see the country.
  Semper Fi
 Chris
Beauty isnt skin deep, it goes alot deeper

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 04:03:32 PM »
Welcome to the site.  tiphat

Anastasiaweb is not a site for the neophyte indeed.

You can read about Odessa and draw your own conclusions here: http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=11208.0
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 04:11:19 PM »
Today , she asked me if a friend could join us in Odessa for 'a few days or so'.......Sure if she pays for her food and transportation she can stay in your room. ( I had planned on a 2 bedroom apartment, no pressure wanted on her ) She says that she thought that it was impolite !!!!! LOL

It's a typical scam suggested by 'good time' girls. You WILL be expected to pay all her friend's expenses including transportation from ... ?

Read lots here and move on.

Offline kievstar

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 04:52:48 PM »
Little advise - stop writing.  Get on a plane and see many women (blind  meeting)until you meet one you really like.  Will save you a lot of time and money. 

How old is this girl before you call her a scammer.  She maybe like most women in Ukraine under 25 years old and just wants to date and have fun.  Scam gets thrown around to much.  You have to date before marriage so plan on visiting Ukraine often if your looking for marriage. 

Offline JeanClaude

• Spouses Country: Several girls, not all at the same time
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 04:59:28 PM »
Little advise - stop writing.  Get on a plane and see many women (blind  meeting)until you meet one you really like.  Will save you a lot of time and money.  

How old is this girl before you call her a scammer.  She maybe like most women in Ukraine under 25 years old and just wants to date and have fun.  Scam gets thrown around to much.  You have to date before marriage so plan on visiting Ukraine often if your looking for marriage.  

Kiev, normally you would be right, and ronin104 did not mind the girl staying in the extra bedroom, but paying for HER transportation as well?? That is just crazy!!!

Little advise - stop writing.  Get on a plane and see many women (blind  meeting)until you meet one you really like.  Will save you a lot of time and money.

Totally agree, I might as well NOT  have used the agencies and just GO to Nikolayev and pick them of the street!  :D :king:
Seriously,  ....
a day not trolled is a day not lived

Offline Gregory

• Commercial Member
  • AnastasiaDate, Customer Service Director
    • AnastasiaDate
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 06:09:53 AM »
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.  At AnastasiaDate we take all our customer concerns very seriously.  Our supportive Customer Service Team is always ready to help you 24/7.  Please contact us about this complaint as we will need more information from you to help resolve.
Our Customer Service Department can be reached by phone by dialing toll-free (+1) 800-356-3130 or (+1) 800-234-0036.  Additionally we can be reached by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom/right of every page on our website.  If you are a registered customer, you can also reach us by logging in through our website and clicking on the “LiveSupport” button at the top/right of the page. 
We look forward to hearing back from you soon.  For more information about our anti-scam policy please visit: http://www.anastasiadate.com/anastasia-anti-scam-policy.html
Sincerely,

Gregory
AnastasiaDate
Customer Support Team
[Link removed by mods]

Gregory
Customer Service Director
AnastasiaDate

Offline welder

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 06:12:56 AM »
I prefer the story Vinny presented.  Gregory I did not press 1 to repeat the above options.  How do we disconnect?

Offline welder

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 06:15:42 AM »
Hello Alice,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with our pool guy. Although Shane was similar to the hundreds of other young hunks that we hire with his chiselled face, muscular body and undoubted sex appeal, we were surprised to learn that he entered your house and stole $5,000.

We may at sometime in the future stop our marketing campaigns to elderly spinsters who have more money than sense and, if a few hundred more similar reports are received regarding Shane, we may consider terminating his contract and all those other alleged thieves that we hire from the Criminal Rehabilitation program.

A check for $2 will be forwarded to you in due course.

Yours truly,

Sue Age
Customer Service
Hotpoolboys.com

There we go!  Thanks Vinny

Offline jamaica_live

• причиняю добро и наношу пользу
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 06:18:26 AM »
 :ROFL:

A cat is willing to talk to mouses about their "concerns".
People who do not listen to the advice, you can not help.

"В некоторых людях живет Бог, в некоторых - дьявол, а в некоторых только глисты." (God lives in some people, the devil - in others... and in certain people live only worms.)

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 06:31:07 AM »
Hello Alice,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with our pool guy. Although Shane was similar to the hundreds of other young hunks that we hire with his chiselled face, muscular body and undoubted sex appeal, we were surprised to learn that he entered your house and stole $5,000.

We may at sometime in the future stop our marketing campaigns to elderly spinsters who have more money than sense and, if a few hundred more similar reports are received regarding Shane, we may consider terminating his contract and all those other alleged thieves that we hire from the Criminal Rehabilitation program.

A check for $2 will be forwarded to you in due course.

Yours truly,

Sue Age
Customer Service
Hotpoolboys.com

There we go!  Thanks Vinny

Good one. Maybe change the "A check for $2 will be forwarded to you in due course." to "We have added additional credits to your account so another hot young pool boy can rob you at a later date"  ?

Offline patagonie

• Real life is meeting and kissing
  • Spouses Country: ukraine
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 07:36:54 AM »
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.  At AnastasiaDate we take all our customer concerns very seriously.  Our supportive Customer Service Team is always ready to help you 24/7.  Please contact us about this complaint as we will need more information from you to help resolve.
Our Customer Service Department can be reached by phone by dialing toll-free (+1) 800-356-3130 or (+1) 800-234-0036.  Additionally we can be reached by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom/right of every page on our website.  If you are a registered customer, you can also reach us by logging in through our website and clicking on the “LiveSupport” button at the top/right of the page. 
We look forward to hearing back from you soon.  For more information about our anti-scam policy please visit: http://www.anastasiadate.com/anastasia-anti-scam-policy.html
Sincerely,

Gregory
AnastasiaDate
Customer Support Team
www.anastasiadate.com
Funny now ?
Expecially the "For more information about our anti-scam policy please visit:"
Unfortunately i didn't find their name on it, an update is coming ? :ROFL: ;D

Offline patagonie

• Real life is meeting and kissing
  • Spouses Country: ukraine
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 07:43:04 AM »
What is the age of the two hotties ?

It starts wrong at first sight,

The red flag is here "Today , she asked me if a friend could join us in Odessa for 'a few days or so'.......Sure if she pays for her food and transportation she can stay in your room"
Guy what you don't know : in the culture if you say yes you are expected to pay all, for both, ti comprendo ?
when you want to have a serious relationship, this is a private affair, no other  people should be involved. You already told her that she will have her bedroom so she don't need a friend.

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 03:39:14 PM »
Good one. Maybe change the "A check for $2 will be forwarded to you in due course." to "We have added additional credits to your account so another hot young pool boy can rob you at a later date"  ?

No sir, our policy of returning the occasional dollar is a deliberate one as it allows us to use the slogan ‘100% satisfaction guaranteed or a refund’.

You may also be interested to know that we do also employ some slightly older cleaners who are not thieves as this helps to populate our testimonial page. They don’t earn us so much but they make us look more authentic.

Thank you

Suzy

Offline sashathecat

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 03:58:15 PM »

No sir, our policy of returning the occasional dollar is a deliberate one as it allows us to use the slogan ‘100% satisfaction guaranteed or a refund’.

You may also be interested to know that we do also employ some slightly older cleaners who are not thieves as this helps to populate our testimonial page. They don’t earn us so much but they make us look more authentic.

Thank you

Suzy

:laugh:

Offline AJ

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 04:29:33 PM »
:ROFL:

A cat is willing to talk to mouses about their "concerns".

:laugh:

:-X

:innocent:

I find it rather interesting this post , replying to a topic dated June 2010,
came along today.

Wonder if someone was told to look up threads about Aweb or Adate on the forums?

:coffeeread:

It's reasonable to assume he was directed here quite recently...
but its doubtful the intent was for him to answer  this 3 year old thread.
 :chuckle:

occums razor anyone?

Offline Barbossa

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 06:22:49 PM »
Ohhhh, this is too funny.  I wonder which idiot on the forum called Anastasia Date to try to get their perspective - and possibly punish the girls.   It's too late.  Our girls are no longer online.

:popcorn:

Offline JayH

• Watched
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 01:21:23 AM »
Ohhhh, this is too funny.  I wonder which idiot on the forum called Anastasia Date to try to get their perspective - and possibly punish the girls.   It's too late.  Our girls are no longer online.

:popcorn:

You really are a slow learner-- how many times do you need to be told that no one is connected here!! :'(

Offline Gregory

• Commercial Member
  • AnastasiaDate, Customer Service Director
    • AnastasiaDate
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 01:12:52 AM »
If anyone has any constructive feedback about our company we would be glad to hear. Please contact us. Our Customer Service Department can be reached by phone by dialing toll-free (+1) 800-356-3130 or (+1) 800-234-0036.  Additionally we can be reached by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom/right of every page on our website.  If you are a registered customer, you can also reach us by logging in through our website and clicking on the “LiveSupport” button at the top/right of the page. 

Sincerely,

Gregory
AnastasiaDate
Customer Support Team
[Link removed by mods - Gregory, please read this topic.]

Gregory
Customer Service Director
AnastasiaDate

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 02:00:36 AM »
If anyone has any constructive feedback about our company we would be glad to hear.

Yea. Once I registered to the site I had contact with one of the staff. we talked in the phone. I asked him how is that when I registered to the site I get so many letters from girls in a short time?
He said: "well, maybe you are attractive"  :ROFL:
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 02:34:43 AM »
Hi Gregory,

Hello, welcome to RUA. I suspect that there are numerous questions that you can answer.

So you know the owners of RUA prefer that you do not add your link to your messages. Just the policy.

One question that I have even though Anastasia Date and 1St International have differing identies they are in fact corporately owned jointly; am I correct? You are in fact the director of Customer Support in both firms if I am not mistaken.

While I could spend some time on the sites and work out the numbers. Could you tells us how many active members are in Ukraine and in Russia? How many women are spread through out the rest of the former Soviet Union?

Kindly, Av

Moderators, Is it possible to merge this thread into the some what longer one that is more active and covers a broader topic range with regards with regards to Anastasia?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 04:12:32 AM »
Hi Gregory,

Hello, welcome to RUA. I suspect that there are numerous questions that you can answer.

So you know the owners of RUA prefer that you do not add your link to your messages. Just the policy.

One question that I have even though Anastasia Date and 1St International have differing identies they are in fact corporately owned jointly; am I correct? You are in fact the director of Customer Support in both firms if I am not mistaken.

While I could spend some time on the sites and work out the numbers. Could you tells us how many active members are in Ukraine and in Russia? How many women are spread through out the rest of the former Soviet Union?

Kindly, Av

Moderators, Is it possible to merge this thread into the some what longer one that is more active and covers a broader topic range with regards with regards to Anastasia?

They are different companies

1ST-INTERNATIONAL.COM

Contact information
 We are located outside of Chicago. If you happen to have any questions, feel free to:

Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at any of the following numbers:

USA  toll-free: 1-866-Y-SINGLE (1-866-974-6453). 

UK: +44 (0) 2030261229
From other countries call whichever is more convenient for you, either  US: +1 (312) 252-0005 or UK: +44 (0) 2030261229
Chat online with a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Email us at info@1st-international.com. We answer all emails in less than 24 hours (usually in just a few hours)
Send us a fax (US number): +1 (360) 525-0025
Write to us at 429 B Weber Road #288 Romeoville, IL 60446 USA. Use this address for all correspondence, payments, inquiries, etc.

Registration Service Provided By: 1ST INTERNATIONAL LTD

Domain Name: 1ST-INTERNATIONAL.COM

Registration Date: 03-Jul-1999
 Expiration Date: 03-Jul-2014 

Name Servers: 
    ns1.international-marriage.com
    ns1.russian-brides-club.com

Registrant Contact Details:
    New Experience LLC
    Manager        ()
    429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446
    US
    Tel. +630.6871091

Administrative Contact Details: 
    New Experience LLC
    Manager        ()
    429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446
    US
    Tel. +630.6871091

Technical Contact Details: 
    New Experience LLC
    Manager        ()
    429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446
    US
    Tel. +630.6871091

Billing Contact Details:
    New Experience LLC
    Manager        ()
    429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446
    US
    Tel. +630.6871091

Now anastastia now hides there ownership details and show no address for maine anymore WHY ??? Just look at where they have office Cyprus IS very interesting

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 04:34:20 AM »
If anyone has any constructive feedback about our company we would be glad to hear. Please contact us. Our Customer Service Department can be reached by phone by dialing toll-free (+1) 800-356-3130 or (+1) 800-234-0036.  Additionally we can be reached by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom/right of every page on our website.  If you are a registered customer, you can also reach us by logging in through our website and clicking on the “LiveSupport” button at the top/right of the page. 

Sincerely,

Gregory
AnastasiaDate
Customer Support Team

How is giving cars, vacations , i phones etc not promoting scamming and fraud to male clients ? also why the removal of the office details ? AND THE SUDDEN REMOVAL OF THE AGE RANGE OF A MAN A LADY WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ?

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 04:45:30 AM »
How is giving cars, vacations , i phones etc not promoting scamming and fraud to male clients ?

Would not exist without the jerk male clients who are fueling the industry. 
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline sashathecat

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 06:47:07 AM »

Sincerely,

Gregory
AnastasiaDate
Customer Support Team

When one of your your affiliate agencies is known to be involved in fraudulent activities time and time again why does Anastasia continue to do business with them?

Offline jamaica_live

• причиняю добро и наношу пользу
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 07:02:23 AM »
sasha, you should contact their Customer Service Department and they would be glad to hear you.  ;D
People who do not listen to the advice, you can not help.

"В некоторых людях живет Бог, в некоторых - дьявол, а в некоторых только глисты." (God lives in some people, the devil - in others... and in certain people live only worms.)