I would like to propose my services as translator/interpener.
But also I arrange tours through Carpathian Mountains, and Lviv for 3 nights and 4 days. Here is a detailed program.
- Arrival to Lviv
- transfer to Morshyn (place where we stay)
- Accomodation in sanatoria “Kiev+”
- Breakfast, or lunch (depend on time)
- Excursion to Skaly Dovbysha
- visiting a waterfall of river Kamjanka
- Tour to the lake Synevyr. Lunch on the bank of the lake
- Supper in the sanatoria (special supper from chef-cook)
- Tour for the whole day Jaremche – Vorochta.
Jaremche – is a picturesque city of Central Carpathian mountains
Jaremche – visiting a waterfall on the river Prut (8m)
- Visiting a path to the “mountain Chernogoryca”. Here you may see open-air cage, where deers, wild boars, and foxes live.
- Ski/Motorized lift – descent down the mountain on a tabbagone
-Visiting a souvenir market, where you can buy exclusive works of national masters, made of leather, and fur, ceramics, metal, or wood
- Lunch in the unique restaurant of Precarpatians – “Guculshyna” (near the waterfall), reataurant is made with no nails or tacks, wholly wooden.
Trip to Vorochta
Excursion to the foot of the highest mountain in Ukraine – Goverla (2061m). Trip by off-road vehicle or kvadrocycle (optional)
- Supper at sanatoria
- Visiting Mukachevo
- 4 mountain passages
- Tasting Trans-Carpathian wines
- Taking Bath in warm thermal waters (swim-suit is necessary)
- Supper in sanatoria
- Trip to Lviv
All day visiting museums, castles, historical places
Evening performance in Lviv Opera theatre (for option)
Next grooup starts at the end of August
Those who will be in Ukraine for this period, can easily join us
You are welcome