The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Revealing photos with letters from the ladies, good or bad?  (Read 13217 times)

Offline Ladine

• Trips: Resident
Re: Revealing photos with letters from the ladies, good or bad?
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2013, 11:36:05 PM »
You misunderstood what I wrote.

maybe. :biggrin: But I do not make a tragedy. I'm just learning to understand. :knit:

Ladine, There are many here who are present with different experiences and view points. No one is correct or has all the answers. Halo has a unique point of view and while I have (and will) clash with her her insight into cross cultural relationships is usually spot on (very accurate)

Bear in mind, especially for newbies with little experience of the English that those from the former Soviet Union use or via a translator it is hard sometimes to read and understand what you write. I value your participation but there are some who do not understand what you are  trying to explain. Please be patient and bear that in mind. Av

Av I agree. it's hard for me also. But I'm trying to understand how an interpreter and without it. Why men want to understand just for yourself? because this is the first problem of search. as the language barrier and in a relationship.
smart will learn - a fool would teach.
Никогда не оправдывайся, если ты невиновен. Если в вас бросают грязью, к вам может и не долететь. А руки того, кто это делает, останутся в грязи. Люблю вас всех.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2013, 01:09:19 AM »
You misunderstood what I wrote.

maybe. :biggrin: But I do not make a tragedy. I'm just learning to understand. :knit:

Ladine, There are many here who are present with different experiences and view points. No one is correct or has all the answers. Halo has a unique point of view and while I have (and will) clash with her her insight into cross cultural relationships is usually spot on (very accurate)

Bear in mind, especially for newbies with little experience of the English that those from the former Soviet Union use or via a translator it is hard sometimes to read and understand what you write. I value your participation but there are some who do not understand what you are  trying to explain. Please be patient and bear that in mind. Av

Av I agree. it's hard for me also. But I'm trying to understand how an interpreter and without it. Why men want to understand just for yourself? because this is the first problem of search. as the language barrier and in a relationship.

There is another thread active about "dating" or seeing a woman who does not speak English. I have tried that once and find it very hard to make it "work."
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2013, 01:23:59 AM »
Ladine, having gone through dating and relationships with women who spoke no English and after reading what some men write I came to a sad conclusion.

It seems that there are men who seek out relationships where communication is limited. The first group of such people seems to be those who find communication hard or unnecessary. The second seems to seek out controlling scenarios where lack of communication enhances the man's ability to control and enforce dependence.

The first group of men we see but they don’t say much - for obvious reasons.
The second group we see on this forum and I believe they are well represented by active posting members.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2013, 01:56:06 AM »
Presumably his recent thread, with his cavorting with old girlfriends come to visit, involved more than a game of cribbage and less than what Norwegian Viking would have done in similar circumstances (wheelchair bondage, "belly-bumping", body-painting using dyes made from red beets, etc).

I now have a disturbing mental image of Andrew twerking[1] on his balcony.

-------------

"TWERK"
1) To Dance using your bum in a sexual manner
2) Where People in Yorkshire go between the hours of 9am-5pm

It gets really scary if you add a thong to the image...  :o

A leopardskin print thong at that.  :snivel:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2013, 02:05:55 AM »
Ladine, having gone through dating and relationships with women who spoke no English and after reading what some men write I came to a sad conclusion.

It seems that there are men who seek out relationships where communication is limited. The first group of such people seems to be those who find communication hard or unnecessary. The second seems to seek out controlling scenarios where lack of communication enhances the man's ability to control and enforce dependence.

The first group of men we see but they don’t say much - for obvious reasons.
The second group we see on this forum and I believe they are well represented by active posting members.

In my opinion Andrew is correct. The men seeking a cross cultural relationship seem to fall into one of four groups.

A.) The Controllers as Andrew points out above. There are two types present within this group. Those who can not not communicate and those who will not communicate

B.) The Successful relationships, defined by a balanced couple where both parties have there act together.

C.) The Bumblers and Fumblers, I seem to fit in well here

D.) The Misogynists and there are also different flavours present in this group.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Ladine

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2013, 04:27:04 AM »

D.) The Misogynists and there are also different flavours present in this group.

I have always been interested in one question. that are trying to find misogynistic?

In general, I think it's just to show off the other people who do not know them. (Assertiveness) just because they are in life just losers. :biggrin:
smart will learn - a fool would teach.
Никогда не оправдывайся, если ты невиновен. Если в вас бросают грязью, к вам может и не долететь. А руки того, кто это делает, останутся в грязи. Люблю вас всех.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2013, 04:54:50 AM »
I reckon that they are often bullies seeking a target.

It is kinda like abusers. They may well know that their behaviour is wrong and unacceptable but they still seek out women to abuse.

The target is necessary in order to make life complete, just like the rest of us.

Offline Larry

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #182 on: November 19, 2013, 09:09:47 AM »
No, a thong is also a type of bikini bottom.  The point is, you did post such photos.  I don't object to them, but they are really not much different from topless photos with breasts barely covered, which is, I believe, what the woman the OP referred to sent him.

"Thong" bikinis are a dime a dozen in Slavic countries and most of Europe. NO one considers them as "sexy wear", just maximizing suntan gear. A girl wearing one will not be surrounded by salivating males like she would be on the beach in the UK, USA or Australia, in fact Slavic men take no notice at all.
Also women covering their breasts are not Topless in my opinion.
Really?!?!??! LOL, that's a piece of info I find a bit hard to believe. While a man can become a bit desensitized by so many sexy women in one place compared to Western countries I'm having a very hard time accepting this statement.
Another thing, I can't speak for the UK or Australia but I have never seeing a girl wearing a t-back type swimming suite surrounded by salivating males on the beach here in the US and I live within 40 minutes of 4 major beaches in the US and am on the beach pretty much every weekend.
Are you talking about this planet or some other Earth in the parallel universe?  :P

Just FYI: I was born and raised in Russia, and one thing I can tell you for sure is that FSU men are often very aggressive in chasing women compared to WM.

I meant to respond to this earlier but was busy. Photos of girls in thong bikinis and T-backs are being discussed.  It occurs to me that not everyone knows what these look like.  Here is a photo of girls wearing thong bikinis:

If this does not give you a complete idea of what a thong is like, there are more photos here: http://www.the-bikini.com/galleries-thong/

And here is a photo of a swimsuit that purports to be a T-back bikini:

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2013, 09:50:51 AM »
No, a thong is also a type of bikini bottom.  The point is, you did post such photos.  I don't object to them, but they are really not much different from topless photos with breasts barely covered, which is, I believe, what the woman the OP referred to sent him.

"Thong" bikinis are a dime a dozen in Slavic countries and most of Europe. NO one considers them as "sexy wear", just maximizing suntan gear. A girl wearing one will not be surrounded by salivating males like she would be on the beach in the UK, USA or Australia, in fact Slavic men take no notice at all.
Also women covering their breasts are not Topless in my opinion.
Really?!?!??! LOL, that's a piece of info I find a bit hard to believe. While a man can become a bit desensitized by so many sexy women in one place compared to Western countries I'm having a very hard time accepting this statement.
Another thing, I can't speak for the UK or Australia but I have never seeing a girl wearing a t-back type swimming suite surrounded by salivating males on the beach here in the US and I live within 40 minutes of 4 major beaches in the US and am on the beach pretty much every weekend.
Are you talking about this planet or some other Earth in the parallel universe?  :P

Just FYI: I was born and raised in Russia, and one thing I can tell you for sure is that FSU men are often very aggressive in chasing women compared to WM.

I meant to respond to this earlier but was busy. Photos of girls in thong bikinis and T-backs are being discussed.  It occurs to me that not everyone knows what these look like.  Here is a photo of girls wearing thong bikinis:

(Attachment Link)

If this does not give you a complete idea of what a thong is like, there are more photos here: http://www.the-bikini.com/galleries-thong/

And here is a photo of a swimsuit that purports to be a T-back bikini:

(Attachment Link)
It is very thoughtful of you, Larry!  tiphat

Offline markb

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #184 on: November 19, 2013, 10:46:22 AM »
HI,
if she sends you nude picture before you met, i would really question she personality. For me it would be a huge red flag. I would not take her seriously. It's my personal belief system, but I want to have a wife who does not show herself to others. Sending a nude picture in the beginning of relationships to almost a stranger makes me think she might had a lot of men, so its normal to her. Not to me. Not for a wife. Sorry...
Happily married, Mark

Moderator.

If you wish to use commercial links then follow the guidelines in the TOS

Offline Muzh_1

« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2013, 11:32:07 AM »
HI,
if she sends you nude picture before you met, i would really question she personality. For me it would be a huge red flag. I would not take her seriously. It's my personal belief system, but I want to have a wife who does not show herself to others. Sending a nude picture in the beginning of relationships to almost a stranger makes me think she might had a lot of men, so its normal to her. Not to me. Not for a wife. Sorry...
Happily married, Mark

Now, here is an honest man.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #186 on: November 19, 2013, 11:58:45 AM »
Yes, that makes perfect sense. I don't think the same way, but that does not matter.

It is exactly what I was trying to get across previously. Reject because what you see does not suit you and move on. The pics themselves do not say 'scam' or not. Simply if not comfortable, then move on.

No flip flopping, no non-judgemental judgment.