The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Myth The Reality  (Read 2181 times)

Offline shycat

• Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: 10-20
The Myth The Reality
« on: February 04, 2014, 05:33:07 AM »
The Myth and The Reality............................

Alot of seekers of Russian Women seem to have the Myth complex which is discussed frequently on this
site.

And also there is the Reality concerning the whole process of finding a Russian Women.

Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined

From my 22 years of experience (REALITY) in Issues Concerning Russia from:

0. Had a Top Secret Clearance during Cold War and dealt with Russians (Deception is where they excel)
1. Having lived over in Russia in 1996-1997 (Deception and Corruption is Just Life there)
2. Interviewed over 80 women in Russian and dated over 20 of them from 1996-1997 (Had a Blast!)
2. Met a married a Russian Women there in 1997 (Attractive is an understatement)
3. Married to my wife for over 16 years with two children (Now have problems-seperated to divorce soon)
4. Now know many married men to Russian Women (had many talks with them about seeking and marrying)
5. Have had allmy Russian family members to my house (and Russian friends  but still the deception is present)
6. Traveled back there to many times to count. (Had many problems over there with corruption)
5. And I think I understand the many problematic issues of the whole process
of finding a nice RW..................... You have to be very very careful because of the nature of FSU
6. And from my 16 years with my wife and her friends think I know abit about my wife and Russian Women

That said the Myth is that anyone here on this website (that is new to this process) thinks that they can skip over to Russia by themselves and pick up a sweet nice Russian Women is fully into THE MYTH. Yes it happens but it is a crap-shoot. The Alluring Sites have many scams and problems > Just look at Anastasia
and about another 50 others. Think Deception when using these websites showing RW's .................. something I have more than some experience in.

The realty is that even with my experience I would not hazard to dread in the dangerous waters of
All Things Russian in seeking an RW without some real plan.

In conclusion I would make a very simple plan and would execute it with some very experienced people
guiding me both Russian and good solid family members which I have.......................

Myself I am looking and actually maybe already found a women that may work for me and for her. It took
me about 3 months. But then again I knew what to look for and how to execute. I will be going over
in the summer to meet her.  We have exchanged over 50 Photos of ourselves, our homes, our parents,
our children, our work and phoned and SYKP-ED.  I see her and I like what I see and more importantly I like
what I hear. The same applies for her. She is very excited about me coming over.   That said>>>>>

Another MYTH is you have to be HONEST about yourself and play MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL - are you the fairest one of them all. If you ARE NOT lower you expectations........... 

REGARDLESS>

I hired a investigation agency to confirm her home, work, parents and background. It matches up with
her emails and information she has provided to me. TRUST BUT VERIFY

I am not taking any chances.

And when I go over there to see her first I will still have three backups ready and willing. If I smell a hint
of any dysfunction, disagreeable nature or family problems I am onto the next Russian Women immediately .............. that is just the way this process works..........................

However I am thinking of engaging ED here on this forum to find my 3 backups...........when I do go over this
summer to meet this seemingly very nice women.

However I am confident that my 22 years of experience has paid off..............will just have to see. 

SHYCAT   :plane:

Offline Vinnvinny

• Trips: 20+
Re: The Myth The Reality
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 06:26:30 AM »
REGARDLESS>

I hired a investigation agency to confirm her home, work, parents and background. It matches up with

Are you sure you trusted her?  :laugh:

And when I go over there to see her first I will still have three backups ready and willing. If I smell a hint
of any dysfunction, disagreeable nature or family problems I am onto the next Russian Women immediately ....

When you find the perfect woman please let us know if she has any single sisters.  :thumbsup:

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 06:47:25 AM »
With Top Secret ( :-X) clearance you must have eyes and ears in places that us mere mortals can only dream of so your perfect trustworthy Russian women must only be a stones throw away.

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
The Myth The Reality
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 06:53:33 AM »
Who starts a numeric list with 0 and has two 2's, two 5's and two 6's?

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline mhr7

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 07:08:39 AM »
I don't think he was fully coherent when he wrote this. Its a bit odd.

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 07:13:34 AM »

I don't think he was fully coherent when he wrote this. Its a bit odd.

Poisoned by the FSB...

Offline shycat

• Spouses Country: USA
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 07:38:55 AM »
I was followed over there by FSB and ALPHA Thanks been there done that or whatever Russian
Alphabet soap folks that were following me maybe the Mafia as well hard to tell the difference

SHYCAT

Offline Manny

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 08:18:35 AM »
5. Have had all my Russian family members to my house (and Russian friends but still the deception is present)

What deception was perpetrated by all your friends and family members?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline TomT

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 09:43:56 AM »

If she does her own investigation and finds out that you are still married, then you may need those backups.

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 10:39:03 AM »
Or it could be Healy, the detective out of There's Something About Mary...

Offline doc holiday

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 11:10:48 AM »

of any dysfunction, disagreeable nature or family problems I am onto the next Russian Women immediately .............. that is just the way this process works..........................

If you smell a hint of any disagreeable nature you drop a woman?  Good luck.
I'm your huckleberry

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 11:37:26 AM »

If you smell a hint of any disagreeable nature you drop a woman?  Good luck.

How about a role reversal? Our hero's good lady finds him a tad disagreeable and drops him like a hot potato!!!

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 12:33:00 PM »

And when I go over there to see her first I will still have three backups ready and willing. If I smell a hint of any dysfunction, disagreeable nature or family problems I am onto the next Russian Women immediately .............. that is just the way this process works..........................

So you think hiring an detectives to check out a woman (and her family!) you have not even met are the actions of a normal, rational person?

What would you think if the roles were reversed and she did this to you and your family??

That you had encountered a paranoid weird woman???

If a woman did this to me I would dump her and not be kind in doing so!

Well you might be correct to immediately dump someone who has any shortcomings but you have already demonstrated that you have many personal issues which would cause any right thinking woman to do the same to you...

Really, I think you need to heal following the breakdown of your marriage before you start looking for another Russian woman.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 01:14:37 PM »
You have 2 problems as I see it.
1 your preaching to all here how it should be done, yet are in middle of divorce.
2your looking for a wife, when the divorce is not done, no way you have this sorted out
based on your own posts here. Not a good start plan, for anyone, experienced or otherwise.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline AkMike

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 02:49:58 PM »
You have 2 problems as I see it.
1 your preaching to all here how it should be done, yet are in middle of divorce.
2your looking for a wife, when the divorce is not done, no way you have this sorted out
based on your own posts here. Not a good start plan, for anyone, experienced or otherwise.

+1! (Gawd I hate to agree with Trev.. It's so seldom he's right)
 Finish one book before you open the next one.
Thomas Jefferson Quotation, "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."

Offline JayH

• Watched
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 03:10:03 PM »
No wonder all the "old" ( meaning long term) forum phaffers lose patience.Where are these genuises coming from?I don't mean which country--but from what planet?

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 03:50:30 PM »
I was followed over there by FSB and ALPHA Thanks been there done that or whatever Russian
Alphabet soap folks that were following me maybe the Mafia as well hard to tell the difference

Probably Golubiye or Gomiki.....

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 04:14:06 PM »
Maybe even back then it was just,
Fat Yuri and hairy Boris :chuckle:
There is nothing permanent except change.

Registration