The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Black Men and Their Prospects With Russian and/or Ukrainian Women  (Read 51761 times)

Offline Link

Re: Black Men and Their Prospects With Russian and/or Ukrainian Women
« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2009, 09:02:10 AM »
One example is Japan.
Japan is a very rich country, and it accepts an extremely low amount of non-asian immigrants. Of those immigrants they do accept most are Koreans. The small amount of Koreans living in Japan (about 2% of the population, I believe) has had several politicans being very concerned about the genetic future of Japan. Imagine if a Western country had closed its borders almost completely off and been paranoid about the genetic influence of a small minority from a neighbouring country.

This has absolutely nothing to do with bigotry; they are simply terrified that their women will discover the benefits of a normal-sized penis.

Or put it in the other way; they are simply terrified that Western men will discover the benefits of the tight Asian female genitals .......................... (which many did already anyway)

Offline Norwegian Viking

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2009, 09:13:20 AM »
One example is Japan.
Japan is a very rich country, and it accepts an extremely low amount of non-asian immigrants. Of those immigrants they do accept most are Koreans. The small amount of Koreans living in Japan (about 2% of the population, I believe) has had several politicans being very concerned about the genetic future of Japan. Imagine if a Western country had closed its borders almost completely off and been paranoid about the genetic influence of a small minority from a neighbouring country.

This has absolutely nothing to do with bigotry; they are simply terrified that their women will discover the benefits of a normal-sized penis.

You are hell-bent on stearing this entire thread towards a penis related discussion, aren't you?  :laugh:

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2009, 09:16:59 AM »
Since Andreas-Norway so prominently displays the Norwegian flag and uses Norway in his nickname I feel obligated to say that his views on racial purity are not shared by most norwegians, and I  hope all you friendly forum members not form any opinions about Norway or about norwegians in general based on his posts. TIA.

1) I didn't find any other avatar that suited in the list provided by ruadventures (and I'm just too lazy to find one of my own :) ).

2) The nick "Andreas" was already taken (or I couldn't use it for some other reason, can't remember).

3) Most people outside of Norway know that our country is run by naive, social democrats and its not something to be proud of, nor something you need to advertise.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2009, 09:25:43 AM »
Since Andreas-Norway so prominently displays the Norwegian flag and uses Norway in his nickname I feel obligated to say that his views on racial purity are not shared by most norwegians, and I  hope all you friendly forum members not form any opinions about Norway or about norwegians in general based on his posts. TIA.

Welcome to the Foum.  :)

Yes we understand that it is his opinion, and not country oriented,  :chuckle:

Yeah, I'm not in a position to speak on behalf of my entire country......yet!  :laugh:

Andre would be a moron if redeposited in the Congo, and the Congo person the same if put in Norway. A Congo person has the needed skills to live there, Andre would not. Hence the Congo person is more intelligent in his own environment.

YES!!! Just look at how the white man was unable to create wealthy, functioning and advanced societies in places like Australia and South Africa, while black people simply sky rocketed towards the nuclear age after the colonies in Tahiti were handed back to them.......oh, wait.  ::)

(I do believe that handing back the STOLEN territories of Africa to the Negroes was the only morally correct thing to do, but the development of black societies after the de-colonisation has not exactly strengthen the claim that there are no IQ differences between the races, to put it mildly.)

There are too many factors that effect IQ, to actually compare one area of the world to another.  And there are other factors that combined with intelligence (IQ) that spell out all the capabilities of a person, and define their true intelligence.  :nod:  

What a perfectly politically correct thing to say! The fact that the entire human history, vast amounts of studies (and meta studies) plus biological knowledge all point to a different answer should not persuade you from blind obiedience towards the "religion" of political correctness!

Offline jb

• I was anti-obama before it was cool
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2009, 10:04:46 AM »
To the bigots reading this thread:
As to DNA and difference well, what do you want to look at?
Are you so scared of people who have a differnet skin colour that you'd want to discriminate on that basis? The difference is tiny.
Are you so scared of other people that you'd discriminate upon the basis of religion? But religion is not racially based, it is a cultural choce and not controlled by our genetic makeup.
Are you so scared of people who have different beliefs than you that you'd discriminate against them? I have very different beliefs to the many bigots reading this but how would you discriminate against the different thinkers?

As I'm sure you consider me to be one of the bigots reading this thread; consider this:

I am not "scared" of people who have different skin color at all.  I simply find them generally unattractive, sexually unappealing, and usually downright ugly.  I wouldn't want to breed with them, preferring any possible offspring to look like myself.

Religion is completely unimportant to me, unless of course someone wants to cut off my head over it.  Then be prepared to see me at my worst.  This is the main reason I keep my guns clean, oiled, and loaded.

By saying "different beliefs", I'm assuming you are referring to Conservative vs Progressive liberal.  My personal thought is that liberalism is a mental disorder, and I do not choose to associate with crazy people.

Andrew,
I must say to you; name calling is not your strong suit.
I was anti-obama before it was cool

Offline bejarano

« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2009, 11:04:40 AM »
Hi Andreas-Norway;

As you have promoted race purity before, how do you think you can accomplish said policy without eeh "deleting" mixed 'race' children?

I don't think a handfull of mixed children will destroy the homogenity of Europe. What I'm sceptical to is the extreme amounts of non-white immigrants being let into Europe, combined with the low birth rates of ethnic europeans.

What about the amount of white emigration from Europe destroying the homogenity of other continents and cultures?

J

I belive that the natives of these countries are within their right to set their foot down and close their borders.

One example is Japan.

The fact is that Mugabe and Mandela can kill of whites in record numbers without much fuss being raised about it. Japan can close its borders and send the immigrants to Europe without sanctions or boycotts.

.....But how DARE those dirty, filthy, Austrians elect Jörg Haider's nationalistic party into parliament!!??
This might cause a SLIGHT decrease in multi-culturalism in Europe, so lets just boycott the country and let the EU raise all sorts of hell (like threatening to expel Austria from the Union) in order to nullify the democratic choice if the Austrian people.

Am I the only one who sees the obvious discrimination, hypocracy and devaluation of whites as a group here????

Japan's indigineous culture has not been ruined by European immigration whatsoever.

How about...

I know...

Australia and New Zealand? Africa? South America?

Say we kicked out every African and Asian out of Europe and we brought back every settler of European descent back from outisde of Europe - thats a good 10 million Norwegian Americans for a start.  8)

As for Mugabe - do you not think he is a product of British racial supremacy in Africa - this is what happens when you lose a civil war to a bunch of psychopaths? Ian Smith and his UDI tried to uphold a vicious, racist regime whilst trampling over the native, indigineous population (does this sound familiar?) they lost a war and the present state of Zimbabwe/Rhodesia is of what we have now - lets not kid ourselves that Mugabe isn't anything other than a product of war and a product of disgusting racist colonialism.

As for Mandela - killing whites? You mean during the times when he had no political voice whatsoever? no rights? no vote? no say? A dog had more rights than him during 1960s apartheid South Africa!

So how do you expect his voice to be heard? By fighting the people who upheld the system? Do you think that is understandable? The upholders of apartheid happened to be white - Mandela is not a racist and neither was the ANC who had white members like Braam Fischer, Breyten Breytenbach, Joe Slovo etc. To say Mandela went around killing 'whites' rather than the purveyors of apartheid is absurd.

Offline fireeater

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »

Yeah, I'm not in a position to speak on behalf of my entire country......yet!  :laugh:

Andre would be a moron if redeposited in the Congo, and the Congo person the same if put in Norway. A Congo person has the needed skills to live there, Andre would not. Hence the Congo person is more intelligent in his own environment.

YES!!! Just look at how the white man was unable to create wealthy, functioning and advanced societies in places like Australia and South Africa, while black people simply sky rocketed towards the nuclear age after the colonies in Tahiti were handed back to them.......oh, wait.  ::)

(I do believe that handing back the STOLEN territories of Africa to the Negroes was the only morally correct thing to do, but the development of black societies after the de-colonisation has not exactly strengthen the claim that there are no IQ differences between the races, to put it mildly.)

There are too many factors that effect IQ, to actually compare one area of the world to another.  And there are other factors that combined with intelligence (IQ) that spell out all the capabilities of a person, and define their true intelligence.  :nod:  

What a perfectly politically correct thing to say! The fact that the entire human history, vast amounts of studies (and meta studies) plus biological knowledge all point to a different answer should not persuade you from blind obiedience towards the "religion" of political correctness!

Now who says, that the white man, who has produced such a wonderfull advance society, vs those that live a more simpler life are more intelligent. It could be that those who live a more simple life are actually more intelligent then those who do not. Could be why so many here, in my city will flee to that more simple  life at a cottage, or park, this weekend. rather then stay in the advanced society we call home.  :chuckle:  But then we must be less intelligent since we seek both in our lives.  :D

Not political correctness, for my statement. More then your IQ is required for anything you do to be accomplished in this life. A man with a high IQ, could learn everything he needs to be a brain surgeon, but without the dexterity, or other skills required,  to use that knowledge, would be considered a incompetent moron for even attempting it.  That man living in the wilds of the Congo, knows everything he needs to to survive and prosper, and I would consider him intelligent for that.  tiphat   But he has no need of nuclear power either for that simple life he prefers to live.  That mechanic who fixes your car, may actually be more intelligent then you, he just choose a job he prefers and likes to do, rather then one his IQ would
indicate he could do.  

Offline bejarano

« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2009, 12:04:23 PM »

Yeah, I'm not in a position to speak on behalf of my entire country......yet!  :laugh:

YES!!! Just look at how the white man was unable to create wealthy, functioning and advanced societies in places like Australia and South Africa, while black people simply sky rocketed towards the nuclear age after the colonies in Tahiti were handed back to them.......oh, wait.  ::)

Now who says, that the white man, who has produced such a wonderfull advance society, vs those that live a more simpler life are more intelligent. It could be that those who live a more simple life are actually more intelligent then those who do not. Could be why so many here, in my city will flee to that more simple  life at a cottage, or park, this weekend. rather then stay in the advanced society we call home.  :chuckle:  But then we must be less intelligent since we seek both in our lives.  :D

Not political correctness, for my statement. More then your IQ is required for anything you do to be accomplished in this life. A man with a high IQ, could learn everything he needs to be a brain surgeon, but without the dexterity, or other skills required,  to use that knowledge, would be considered a incompetent moron for even attempting it.  That man living in the wilds of the Congo, knows everything he needs to to survive and prosper, and I would consider him intelligent for that.  tiphat   But he has no need of nuclear power either for that simple life he prefers to live.  That mechanic who fixes your car, may actually be more intelligent then you, he just choose a job he prefers and likes to do, rather then one his IQ would
indicate he could do.  

Good post fireeater. I will go even one better. If it wasn't for the natives of the Americas and the Africas - the white man wouldn't have survived five years in their new homes - it was the native Americans who helped feed the new settlers and helped them farm their new crops and tend their cattle - but of course - according to Andreas - being white should have been enough for the pilgrims to survive and probably teach the Indians how to survive in their land!  :laugh:

Same with the Welsh in Patagonia - they were dying like flies until the local Indians helped them plane their crops and irrigate their land. And it could be said for the French in Canada, the British in Australia etc etc - they were helped massively by the local people on how to survive in their new homes - and how did the native people get repaid with their kindness?By a hail of bullets!

I love it when the likes of Andreas try to claim the achievements of others because  they share a skin pigmentation with them? Tell me oh white man with the high IQ - what have you ever invented eh?  :party0011:

Offline fireeater

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2009, 12:34:41 PM »
bejarano Thanks

One correction, with those native Indians here they did help the settlers quite a bit, including showing us that Maple syrup we like so much here.  :party0031: But not the same history as in the USA with them. Most bullets that hit them, would have been fired by the opposing force, when the British and French were at it. They usually joined in one side or the other, usually attacking from the flank, while the other two stood up face to face, in the usual manner of that time.  :chuckle: They were usually allies of one side or the other, sometimes different tribes, for different sides. French were in Quebec, British in Ontario.  When the Americans tried it, guess who was there as well.  ;D

There are times when they only way I know I am on reservation land  here, is by looking at the map. Have no clue from looking around. Some of those helpless people even lease land so the advance white man can build cottages on them.   :laugh: Now that Niagara Falls, New York, side of the US, that very tall casino is owned by what tribe again.  :chuckle:

Does not matter what race you are talking about , you have your dumbs one, and your intelligent ones in each.   tiphat

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2009, 04:20:18 PM »

1) I didn't find any other avatar that suited in the list provided by ruadventures (and I'm just too lazy to find one of my own :) ).

2) The nick "Andreas" was already taken (or I couldn't use it for some other reason, can't remember).

3) Most people outside of Norway know that our country is run by naive, social democrats and its not something to be proud of, nor something you need to advertise.

Andreas for Chieftain er ah um Prime Minister or ah um better yet King! :king:

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #310 on: August 14, 2009, 12:33:50 AM »
We have moved far beyond the intent of this topic now.

As we are descending into the realms of racial supremacy and the tightness or otherwise of female genitalia, its probably time this topic was put to bed.  :coffeeread:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.