The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hello From Florida  (Read 7227 times)

Offline Scarface

• Trips: None Yet
Hello From Florida
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:06:51 PM »
Hello everyone. I am fromFlorida I travel a lot and I am very interested in Russian and FSU women. Just learning at this point.

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Hello From Florida
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 02:37:13 PM »
Hello and welcome!  :)

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »
welcome to RUA tiphat
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Scarface

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 03:05:38 PM »
Hello,

I am new to the forum and I have been reading quite a bit. I am 52 and I have been told objectively that I look much younger than I am (not the first to say that lol). I am in good shape and do very well have all of my hair and work out regularly, and live a good life.

However I love younger  women. And I am not ashamed of it. I have dated a RW 21yo she was awesome, and Latina's in their late 20's early thirties. If I am looking for a FSU woman for a LTR do you think it is unrealistic to expect to dAte women in the late 20's to early thirties for the FSU?

Give it to me straight.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 03:43:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum

Welcome

I put together a how to get started thread here
http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=4390.0

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Manny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 04:07:16 PM »
Welcome Scarface!  tiphat

You are 52 and you seek to date a woman in her late 20's? Nowadays, that is unlikely.

You need to be looking in the 35+ area.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 04:11:44 PM »
Hello,
However I love younger  women. And I am not ashamed of it. I have dated a RW 21yo she was awesome, and Latina's in their late 20's early thirties. If I am looking for a FSU woman for a LTR do you think it is unrealistic to expect to dAte women in the late 20's to early thirties for the FSU?

Give it to me straight.

I am 53 but only look 52 1/2"  ;D

One question you need to ask is if you want more kids. If you date late
20's and early 30's 99% will want to have another child. They may say
they don't today but eventually they will want another and they will.

My advice is that you will be better off at pursuing 35 years old and up.
If you look a little harder you can find women who are just as beautiful
and they will have more life experience, which in my opinion is really
needed in an international relationship.

I think that while it's possible to find a woman in her late twenties who
will agree to marry someone in their early 50's. I think that you will run
into problems if this is your goal.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline JayH

• Watched
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 07:53:55 PM »
Welcome Scarface!  tiphat

You are 52 and you seek to date a woman in her late 20's? Nowadays, that is unlikely.

You need to be looking in the 35+ area.

Nonsense, you have joined the fuddy duddy brigade of 'old" before your time.

If the guy is as he describes himself ( NOTE the "IF"-- and if he is assessed that way in the fsu-- he is not being ridiculous.

Offline Scarface

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 09:19:07 PM »
@manny, why do you say not now days? Could you please explain. Has something changed?

Thanks for all y'all's input.

Offline Manny

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 12:26:59 AM »
@manny, why do you say not now days? Could you please explain. Has something changed?

It was once the case that there was economic hardship, desperation and "abroad" was seen as a place paved with gold. In those times, women sometimes settled for blokes decades older.

Since then, perception of "abroad" changed, and economics got better at home. Why there are almost no agencies left in Russia and none at all in the Baltics. No demand.

For sure it is possible, but long term success is unlikely unless a lot of other boxe$ are ticked too.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Offline WOVO

• Watched
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 04:29:07 AM »
I look way young for my age (46), but I don't look for 20s ladies!!!

Offline Scarface

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 08:18:50 AM »
Thanks Manny I appreciate the info. I am not looking for someone too young. But I want to keep my options open. There does seem to be a lot more really attractive women in the 30 to 40 range like Bill recommended.

I am just learning at this point. And thanks Bill for your guides and links. Lots to read and learn.

One thing I do know for sure is the women I have met in Latin America and FSU are a cut above what we have here. Which is really sad but a sign of things to come.

Offline Manny

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 08:58:34 AM »
Also, on the whole, women in their 30's are eminently more sensible than ones in their 20's.

But plenty of reading matter here on these subjects. Just wake up older topics if you have a question and/or start a fresh one.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 10:19:40 AM »
Thanks Manny I appreciate the info. I am not looking for someone too young. But I want to keep my options open. There does seem to be a lot more really attractive women in the 30 to 40 range like Bill recommended.

Being realistic is the way to go. Think of things like this: can you do what you want to do in your country and community?

If you can then you will be able to do the same over here. If you can't, you won't.
You may be able to kid yourself for a while and there's plenty of people here who'll cheer-lead your efforts - but it won't work!

You see, if you find yourself a young hottie over here and she chooses to be with you it is because your 'package' is bigger and better than what she can attain over here. But what when you land her in your country and community? What when she realizes that she is, in her context, the bigger better deal and you are not. She is going to be tempted to move on.

You need to provide that which she wants and needs (whatever those things may be) for ever. You need to be better than everyone else. There's plenty who might have argued with me once -but guess what - most of them are divorced. Some have been on the merry go round several times.

But that raises a question, one that most don't want to ask, let alone know the answer: given all this, why even look overseas?

For a decade and more I have said the same thing and here it is: if you put the same effort into finding a compatible life partner in your own community and country as you will have to do into finding the same overseas then you can and will find yourself a great life partner in your own country and community.

...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 11:36:21 AM »

Being realistic is the way to go. Think of things like this: can you do what you want to do in your country and community?

If you can then you will be able to do the same over here. If you can't, you won't.
You may be able to kid yourself for a while and there's plenty of people here who'll cheer-lead your efforts - but it won't work!

You see, if you find yourself a young hottie over here and she chooses to be with you it is because your 'package' is bigger and better than what she can attain over here. But what when you land her in your country and community? What when she realizes that she is, in her context, the bigger better deal and you are not. She is going to be tempted to move on.

You need to provide that which she wants and needs (whatever those things may be) for ever. You need to be better than everyone else. There's plenty who might have argued with me once -but guess what - most of them are divorced. Some have been on the merry go round several times.

But that raises a question, one that most don't want to ask, let alone know the answer: given all this, why even look overseas?

For a decade and more I have said the same thing and here it is: if you put the same effort into finding a compatible life partner in your own community and country as you will have to do into finding the same overseas then you can and will find yourself a great life partner in your own country and community.
And as always  Andrew, the answer is the same, the amount of available women in the same class does not exist in 90% of the places in the west. It is not new.
We just got back from shopping, even my wife notices how few, fit well dressed women there is. They do exist but in small numbers. Where as in the FSU, you can't walk 100 feet without seeing a beautiful, fit well dressed lady.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 12:27:28 PM »
The amount of available women in the same class does not exist in 90% of the places in the west. It is not new.
We just got back from shopping, even my wife notices how few, fit well dressed women there is. They do exist but in small numbers. Where as in the FSU, you can't walk 100 feet without seeing a beautiful, fit well dressed lady.

I would add that the distribution of fit, educated, well dressed ladies in Western
countries such as the USA or Canada is extremely uneven and changes quite often
especially at different ages.

You might be able to walk around the financial district of San Francisco and find it
very similar to the FSU. Outside a few such areas these women are as common as
four leaf clovers and/or they are unavailable (already married)

As has been repeated countless times in history men travel to an area for work,
opportunity, freedom, etc which was nearly devoid of women and when established
would seek women where they were more plentiful.

Today, when a man finds himself single and established in an area with a scarcity 
of fit, well dressed, educated women it is only natural to seek them where they can
be found in abundance. This has been the way of the West for centuries. 

The FSU seemingly has a surplus of educated, fit, well dressed ladies who desire 
marriage and a family. It's only natural that an established and capable man would
seek out these ladies.

Some of these established and capable men find themselves here at this forum
to learn more about these possibilities.

Offline Scarface

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 08:09:11 AM »
Thanks guys really like the info and the warm welcome. Bill your guide has given me a great start on understanding this world. Been reading a lot and want to get Manny's book and read it also. Yours and Manny's desire to really help people is admirable. Especially considering they are total strangers. And the job of teaching others takes great patience.

First an observation. Manny I have to agree with you on looking for 30+ women than in the younger ones just because there is just too much difference in what our goals would be under most circumstances. Including the big one children. I already have children and I am sure most of them want their own. And 30+  is my focus. 

But I do have to respectfully disagree on another point you made. You said the older women are more sensible. On this I cannot agree. Of course this is judging by AW, the older they get the more crazy they get. The baggage on a 42YO in the US is unbearable. And of course this is my own experience. But I am talking about dating many women the past two years over 100, and sex with a good subset of that. The younger ones were much more easy to get along with, had more fun, they did not treat me as a 2nd class citizen and try to make me jump through hoops (which absolutely does not work anyway lol). If they tried that the date did not go on too long. So needless to say many 30+ women the dates were one and done.

The younger ones were more open and fun sexually. They were willing to listen and learn something from someone more experienced. And just less demanding. While the older ones it was like navigating a minefield.  :censored:  that. They were always trying to outsmart me or catch me. While spouting their own lies and bulshit. I am in this to have fun and enjoy life and find someone who I can relate to on a deep level. Not fight a war with. And of course that is what brought me to international dating. Now my research and assumption so far is that FSU women are not like this. They will test like all women will but not make dating into this competition or this war of wills. At least that is what I am hoping.

Another observation I have been scanning Mamba and Elenas and I have noticed that the women on Elenas are much more beautiful, sincere, and expressive in their genuine desire to find a true soulmate. Why is this? It makes me a little suspicious of Elenas almost like it is too good to be true kind of thing? I am really impressed with the profiles and their writing. Also I have noticed that the women on Elenas are much more accepting of large age differences than the folks on here are. Many women say they are looking for men 15 20 or 25 years older than themselves. Maybe too unrealistic? A cause for concern about the validity of Elenas?

Finally as I am reading through the archives I notice that there are few people on here that are not very agreeable to the idea of international dating. This is kind of odd. They seem to find the person that asks a question about international dating and then tell them not to do it or to stay home. What is this about? Its almost like going to a site that's subject may be about fishing and you ask about a specific species or lure and the answer comes back. Why do you want to catch fish? You should take up bowling.

Seems kind of strange.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 08:56:08 AM »
Elenas is designed for international dating, where Mamba is more local ( real)
Although if I were doing this again, I would use Mamba as a possible site.
Large age gaps can be had, a few here have achieved this. The more you bring to the table, the more possible it is.
That said, keep in mind a 28 year old super model, may also get to your country and realize she can upgrade.
Being realistic in this search is a must for success. Know what you want or more important, what you don't want.
It is time consuming, expensive and sometimes very hard on the head. ( not for everyone)
Being able to travel and the willingness to do so is vital. Reading here will help greatly, don't be afraid to ask questions.

As for why some post negative, its the nature of forums, some are negative people.
You have to have your shit together or it is much more difficult. If you don't have game at home, then
doing it in the FSU will be far more difficult. Most will agree if you find the right women, its magic.
But not easy to do.

Offline Nessibelle

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 09:00:32 AM »
Hello everyone. I am fromFlorida I travel a lot and I am very interested in Russian and FSU women. Just learning at this point.

Welcome to the forum. Many FSU women would love Florida's climate, as I do.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 09:21:25 AM »
Scarface, Mamba is a site full of real people doing real things. Very few of them are engaged in fantasy fulfillment and almost none are marketing themselves to foreign men.

Elena's Models is populated by pictures of women who are engaged in fantasy fulfillment, are purportedly marketing themselves to foreign men and are thus not doing real things.

These differences require that the images you see on Elena's Models and similar sites tend toward the unreal, unnatural and fake.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 11:05:10 AM »
Scarface, Mamba is a site full of real people doing real things. Very few of them are engaged in fantasy fulfillment and almost none are marketing themselves to foreign men.

Elena's Models is populated by pictures of women who are engaged in fantasy fulfillment, are purportedly marketing themselves to foreign men and are thus not doing real things.

These differences require that the images you see on Elena's Models and similar sites tend toward the unreal, unnatural and fake.

Andrew you do realize, many who are on Elena's models and such sites, more often than not, Also have an ad on Mamba?
I agree it is more real, at least in words and desires. but you would be surprised in how many would consider a foreign man.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 11:38:58 AM »
NS1, SOME of those people are on MAMBA, it'd be madness to suggest otherwise.

Scarface noted an obvious difference between the two sites which I explained to him.

As a matter of fact the number of people who will consider emigration to find a mate and life partner is TINY.
The number who will get married to improve their lives in a material sense is higher but they are not usually seeking either a mate or life partner.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 12:38:42 PM »
NS1, SOME of those people are on MAMBA, it'd be madness to suggest otherwise.

Scarface noted an obvious difference between the two sites which I explained to him.

As a matter of fact the number of people who will consider emigration to find a mate and life partner is TINY.
The number who will get married to improve their lives in a material sense is higher but they are not usually seeking either a mate or life partner.

Each of our experiences are from looking for different things, this is natural.
Your search criteria and mine are/were quite different, results likely different also, based on conversations
had with these women. Your perception is different than mine, but then again so is your attitude to the whole subject.

Offline Scarface

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Many FSU women would love Florida's climate, as I do.

Thanks Nessibelle perfect weather today. Got out to do a little fishing.

Offline Justmd

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2014, 10:29:18 PM »
Met my wife on Elena...we are happily married and expect our first child in April.