The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: On the road finding happines  (Read 1770 times)

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
On the road finding happines
« on: August 06, 2007, 05:21:41 PM »
It has been sometime, now, since I last posted something substantial on the board about my activities during the past 3 months.

During this period I have travelled to Russia 3 times and for reasons that I cannot explain here, I met and spent fun time with my last Russian experience, but that is what it was….fun only and nothing more serious.

Meanwhile I met a new young and very nice woman and on my 3 trip finally we got it together. I have had knee jerk reactions in the past, that is what I did twice with her too because of my bad past experience, but now I have the opportunity to find happiness with my new woman, who is appearing to have all of what I have been looking for.

My new woman in young, 43 years old, slim, very attractive, university educated, has no children commitment, speaks good English, she has a happy cheerful disposition, is very understanding and has plenty of common sense. She is open, honest, sincere, not afraid to admit and apologize for her mistakes (something unheard of from a RW) and has accepted me for what I am. What is more important is that she is not afraid to express and show her feelings and affection for me, in private or in public and she has shown me her commitment to create a good loving relationship daily, with her actions, ever since our first meeting.

She was made fully aware of my past relationships and has no problem with my history. She has shown me her trust in me and is not worried of me talking and communicating with my female platonic friends, ex wife and ex G/Fs. Of course I have the utmost respect for her and have no intention to take liberties of her trust. 

She is very well established in her profession, has her own brand new apartment and she is ready to move to the UK. Our relationship is a happy one, developing very fast and soon she will come to visit me in the UK. I am sure that after 3 months stay here she will be fluent in English language and any misunderstanding or cultural differences will disappear quickly and we will have a loving and happy relationship and soon a happy family.  :)

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
Re: On the road finding happines
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 06:32:33 PM »
Congratulations "wiz," on your finding the right match for you, and best wishes for continued good fortune in the future.
ECR844

Offline mendeleyev

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 09:46:39 PM »
Wiz, congrats!  Hope things work out well for you.

So it sounds like you've found a lady who fits you like hand in glove.  I wish you both many days of happiness.

Online Wiz

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 12:23:45 AM »
ECR844

Thank you for your good wishes and wish you al the best with your woman too.

mendeleyev

I read somewhere another poster saying:

If it feels good it is good and that is how I feel at the moment. Everything going the right direction and we miss each other like hell and in my view that is how it should be when you are having a good relationship.

I had ample opportunities to observe her reactions and comments, I still do and I was open and honest with her explaining everything about my past relationships to avoid problems in the future. She plays no silly games of jealousy, she does not search the internet to find other men and only have eyes for me. Her friends and family are very happy with my personality and encourage her all the way.

During our last time together I know she was not happy with the fact that both my mobiles (Russian and English) where singing like orchestra all the time with messages calls etc from my previous RW. My e-mail inbox was also full of her messages and I took the bold step and showed her everything. She told me she was not interested to read the stupid messages I was receiving from that woman, after reading the text. Of course I was not replying to any of these messages or calls and finally I closed down my mobiles.   

Before closing my mobiles down my previous English GF called me and I replied to her text and talked to her on the phone, in the presence of my new RW. She was happy with that and she told me that she doesn’t mind, when I told her who was on the phone. With my ex English GF we had the same type of relationship you describe and she was acting like a mother to my son’s and there was no problem at all with my ex wife. Actually it was me who had to be careful because they were joining forces in many conversations and gatherings and I have some lovely photos of them two, from my 60 yrs party in Prague.

Yes I think I have finally found the right woman for me, which makes me happy all the time and I am sure that our relationship will blossom and we will get married, because we both deserve love and happiness in life.

Offline mirror

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 01:27:17 AM »
Wiz,

It is lovely posts. My sincere congratulation!
Maybe some photos???  :) and maybe is it possible to invite her to be a member here?

Mirror

Online Wiz

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 03:17:41 AM »
Thank you for your good wishes and sorry she does not want to read or write on the forums.

Here are some photos.

Offline mirror

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 04:36:14 AM »
Wiz,
Lovely photos and she is slim and look like an attractive woman.Why did you close her face? Your avatara is from this your photo.It is not from this trip. Where is your fresh photos?
You selected not the best places of Ufa,sorry.

Online Wiz

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 05:45:48 AM »
Wiz,
Lovely photos and she is slim and look like an attractive woman.Why did you close her face? Your avatara is from this your photo.It is not from this trip. Where is your fresh photos?
You selected not the best places of Ufa,sorry.

Who said that I was in UFA?

Yes she is slim and very attractive young woman and her photos are for me and her only!

Curiocity killed the cat, comes to mind and you know that I am an old fox, as you used to call me.

Nastarovya, Dosfidanya patseloui!

Offline mirror

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 06:24:56 AM »

Curiocity killed the cat, comes to mind and you know that I am an old fox, as you used to call me.

Nastarovya, Dosfidanya patseloui!

Wiz,

you are not an old fox only, you are a fast popa also. ;D

Registration