The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Professional Daters - How To Identify and Avoid Them  (Read 99542 times)

Offline Brian275

• Spouses Country: Russia
Re: Professional Daters - How To Identify and Avoid Them
« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2016, 09:36:07 PM »
About the physically affectionate part, you could be right about this. I have met girls from Russia whom I had communicated with at length before meeting, including on Skype. But, when meeting, the chemistry just wasn't there. Nevertheless, I was considered a good and kind friend and they had no problem with me holding their hand and putting my hand on their leg and around their shoulders. Basically, being physically affectionate. An obvious no-no: Kissing on the lips. I am not saying all Russian girls do this in this situation and certainly not to all friends, in fact I rarely witness them doing that to friends. But, it was just my experience with a couple or few girls. And we have remained friends since then :).

"2. If you are visiting just one, then hopefully you have built up some communication so even if the chemistry is not there, she'll at the least give you a hug or hold your hand and if you have NO physical contact (sign she's not into you) and she is still wanting you to buy things, then she might be a pro-dater.
[/quote]"

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2016, 06:39:10 AM »
About the physically affectionate part, you could be right about this. I have met girls from Russia whom I had communicated with at length before meeting, including on Skype. But, when meeting, the chemistry just wasn't there. Nevertheless, I was considered a good and kind friend and they had no problem with me holding their hand and putting my hand on their leg and around their shoulders. Basically, being physically affectionate. An obvious no-no: Kissing on the lips. I am not saying all Russian girls do this in this situation and certainly not to all friends, in fact I rarely witness them doing that to friends. But, it was just my experience with a couple or few girls. And we have remained friends since then :).

"2. If you are visiting just one, then hopefully you have built up some communication so even if the chemistry is not there, she'll at the least give you a hug or hold your hand and if you have NO physical contact (sign she's not into you) and she is still wanting you to buy things, then she might be a pro-dater.

Welcome to RUA.

As an observation if you are looking for BFFE* than there is no need to cross oceans and continents.

Perhaps you can share more of your adventure.

*Best Friends For Ever
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2016, 09:16:33 AM »
Brian,

If a FSU lass is into you... you'll know ... Sure, they'll be polite -if there's no chemistry - but using Skype or similar - you SHOULD be able to feel who'll you'll click with ...((

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2018, 11:29:28 AM »
LOL Red Pill men know that FSUW are not different than women around the globe - a woman who gets physically close to you but with NO Kissing is the classic PROstitutes modus operandi so that they do not become emotionally connected to their "Johns".  Hence the term PRO-Dater.