The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Professional Daters - How To Identify and Avoid Them  (Read 99409 times)

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 20+
Professional Daters - How To Identify and Avoid Them
« on: November 09, 2009, 09:14:29 AM »
In another thread I was discussing how generally easy it was to spot scammers from the FSU.  The though came to me later that "professional daters" might be a different kettle of fish altogether.  After all, their purpose while in the communication stage is to encourage you to make the visit.  They never ask for money or trigger any of the usual "red flags" before you arrive.

So, let's start this thread with a discussion on professional daters; experiences with them, how to identify them and how to avoid them.

It seems to me one of the best ways is to avoid this kind of scam is to arrange the first meeting (even with ladies you've been communicating with extensively pre-trip) at a cafe or coffee shop.  I'm not so sure a professional dater will display the patience needed to sit and chat with you for a couple of hours before she tries to direct you to an expensive restaurant or super expensive shopping mall. 

I think the best defense against professional daters is to realize that you have the ultimate decision-making power over the  money in your own wallet.  Even though it might make you a bit uncomfortable or you might be made to feel like you are being rude for refusing a request, it's your money and you are the one that makes a decision on how to spend it.     

It has been my experience that no self respecting, well brought up lady from the FSU will insist that a western man spend money on expensive gifts or restaurants during the first meeting trip. 

What are the thoughts, experiences and suggestions of others on this topic? 
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
Re: Professional Daters - How To Identify and Avoid Them
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 09:27:27 AM »
The biggest question in my mind concerning Pro-daters is how to avoid them, without making your rules so rigid it starts to scare away serious women.

For instance: A serious woman might also want to meet in a nice restaurant (but nothing expensive).
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 09:58:13 AM »
I wanted to share my own humorous story about my first contact with a professional dater.  It was back in April 2000 in Volgograd during my first visit back to Russia after my divorce.

I had utilized the services of two reputable agencies in Volgograd and my WMVM strategy was having some good success.  I did contact another agency called "Chance Agency".  Their approach was a bit different.  They asked me to send a photo of myself and a physical description of the lady I'd like to meet.  They would contact me with a list of ladies that wanted to meet me. 

A week or so after I arrived, Chance Agency contacted me with a picture of this young, fashion-model hot deyv that was basically the fantasy girl of my description that I provided them previously.  Buttocks length long wavy brown hair, steel cold blue eyes, fantastic figure, fashion-model pretty face and only 22 years old.  My 45 year old "little head" won that battle and we scheduled a meeting.   :evilgrin0002:

It was a lunchtime date.  She was accompanied by an interpreter that the agency insisted I take along.  I suggested we go to a nice Russian supper club called Club Paris that offered a nice four-course "businessman lunch special" at the reasonable price of 190pyb per person.  She would have none of that and wanted to order something quite expensive from full supper menu.  It was only $35 so I said she should go ahead and order what she wanted.  She then told me she wanted the bottle of $200 french champagne.  I told her no, I wasn't going to buy that.  She started to pout like a spoiled child who didn't get her way.  I excused myself to use the bathroom and when I came back, there was the $200 bottle of champagne, opened and chilling on ice at the table.  She had ordered it while I was gone.  Before I could say anything she scooted over in the booth beside me beside me and started stroking and kissing my neck and shoulders, telling me how happy it made her to have this champagne and implying that she would show her "appreciation" later.     

I wasn't buying any of it.  I was totally pissed off.  During my first trip to the restroom, I had noticed that there was a connecting door to the kitchen and right next to that, an open door to the outside.  I told this succa that I'd left something in the bathroom and excused myself again to retrieve it.

So, instead of turning left into the bathroom, I walked straight into the kitchen and out the back door and on to the main street.  I hailed a passing ""gypsy taxi" and was gone from the scene of the scam in a matter of seconds. 

Yep, the old "dine and dash".    tiphat

I'm sure it was quite a shock to the lady when I failed to return and the waiter presented her with the bill.  Probably wasn't my best moment, but whatever happened she deserved every bit of the consequences.  Later I did call the agency to explain what happened and they seemed quite apologetic about the behavior of the lady and the interpreter.  I noticed they didn't remove the lady in question from their site however, so she must have been quite a money earner for them.   

FYI, both the agency and the restaurant are long gone from Volgograd. 

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »
For instance: A serious woman might also want to meet in a nice restaurant (but nothing expensive).

First meeting, insist on a coffee shop or cheap cafe.  You should be more interested in talking and determining if there is any chemistry between the two of you rather than the food.

In follow-on meetings, I think a well-intended FSU lady would take a cue from you as to what to order.  Many would probably ask you to order for her.  If she takes control of the menu and insists on ordering the most expensive entrees and drinks, it's more than a "red flag".  Firmly refuse and end the evening as gracefully as possible.  Enduring a few uncomfortable moments will save your wallet a few hundred dollars.   

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »
This was my tale from an older topic on this subject:

You wont spot a pro-dater before you go. Let me tell you a story.....

The first woman I ever met was a pro-dater of some description, but my RW radar was not tuned in at all eleven years ago; I was a novice.

I met her on a free site, went to Tallinn to meet her, she was from Moscow but studying in Tallinn. A definite "10" with long blonde hair down to her ass. We met, got on great, she taught me how to order the drinks in Russian, got me into (what was then) the "Russians only" upstairs area of a [now closed down] club.

There was my first clue.......that particular club, back in 1998 used to have an exclusive upstairs area that attracted only monied Russians. They had big guys on the door to keep the [non Russian] riff raff and tourists out. Often these guys needed a "consideration" to allow access. She told me to "not smile and keep silence" - she linked me and we walked in. The doormen nodded at us and stood aside. No money. That told me she was a known regular - on her limited student money.  :prophead:

Within about two hours she was draped over me like a cheap fur coat. Naturally my ego was doing somersaults and my head was about two feet wide.  :chuckle:

The next day I couldn't reach her. I knew where her school was and what time she finished so I intercepted her at the gate. She told me a tale of how her cellphone battery was faulty and how she really needed a new phone. Expect unreliable phone service until she had a new phone in other words.  ::)

So being a generous kind of of chap, I offered to buy her a new phone as a gift. She steered me straight to her chosen shop - the owner of which she was on first name terms with - and a new phone was selected. She ended up getting one that cost about a third of the price of the one she actually wanted. That evening we went out again - and as before - she was draped all over me like a cheap coat.

The next day, we were walking, and we she decided we would peek into the fur coat store. She ended up trying every coat in the shop on until she found the "must have" one. She spent the next thirty minutes pouting at me while wearing it. I thought the price prohibitive for a new girl, I said so and we left. She got angry and started calling me "greedy" and went home early. My alarm bells started to ring.

The next bit harks back to the current "sex on the first visit" topics currently on the forum. After a few days with any English girl, I would expect to have been making significant inroads in the intimacy department by now. Although "stuff" had happened, not enough had happened - that if she were English - would suggest she was "into me". I chalked it up to "cultural differences" and assumed it would right itself before I left.

A couple of days later I was leaving. She came with me to the airport. She was sending an SMS [to a "friend" of unspecified gender] and I noticed the phone differed to the one I bought her. "Oh, it broke, its in for repair" she said. Pro-dater speak for "I took it back and got a refund - less his commission".

I was unconvinced with her behaviour and the lack of intimacy on this first visit. I was due to visit again on business a month later, but I didn't mention it. We continued calling and emailing.

A month later I just arrived unannounced. I called her from my UK phone and she said "Darling, when will you be here?" "I am here already, are you free tonight?" was my reply. She freaked out and accused me of trying to trick her in some way. Of course she was busy that night.  ::)

The next day we met, we basically had a debrief, and agreed to call it quits. I think I got out cheap; it only cost me a Nokia and incidental entertainment. It was the start of my learning curve.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline anjutka

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 12:07:06 PM »
somehow my mind turn this question into another ones more generally ....-how to identify when people around   use us, and when not....when they are  honest with us -when not...etc etc etc..... ::) :popcorn:

1 Life is not rehearsal... 2 sorry for my english;-)) 3 Thinking only always positive way=be healthy and happy))))) 4yes, and I am 41 yo ;-))))))))))))) 5 In life there are no rules!!! 6 but he should not be older 45 yo )))) 7...? ;-)

Offline skiingandrunning

• Meмber
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 01:15:58 PM »
Just a few thoughts on this one:

1. You pick the cafe, go for something nice and moderate and if she refuses, then she might be a pro-dater (at least in my case this seemed to be true), if the lady wants to meet you, the location will not matter.

2. If you are visiting just one, then hopefully you have built up some communication so even if the chemistry is not there, she'll at the least give you a hug or hold your hand and if you have NO physical contact (sign she's not into you) and she is still wanting you to buy things, then she might be a pro-dater.

Now related to the question that anjutka mentioned, how to identify people who use us is appropriate as I would think a pro-dater is looking to maximize benefits from a hit-n-run with the victim, but the victim is still in control (as Shakes mention, we control how our money is spent) and it's usually a short term experience (if you pay attention).  But, the more expensive pro-dater (user) will play the game all the way to coming to your country maximizing there gain along the way (is this a pro-dater or scammer and is it a scam when they have their plan of getting something or going someplace ahead of the person they'll be using to achieve it, my answer is yes).  Is this only a FSUW problem, nope as I just watched a funny French movie called "Priceless" with Audrey Tautou (she looks like an old RW girlfriend) and the main theme of the movie was using the person you are with.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »
Keep in mind this is what you are up against:

Lessons in Love: The Millionaire Hunters

In the new Russia, a country obsessed with wealth and status, snagging a superrich man is big business — and so are the outrageous classes that claim to give women a leg up.
By Abigail Haworth
In the new Russia, a country obsessed with wealth and status, snagging a superrich man is big business -- and so are the outrageous classes that claim to give women a leg up. Marie Claire has the scoop.

You have to admire a nation of women who wear stilettos in the snow and make it look easy. It's minus 10 degrees in Moscow, and the frozen sidewalks are teeming with glamorous female shoppers. Clad in fur and sparkly accessories, they navigate the ice in perilously high heels. The trick, it seems, is not to totter gingerly, but to stride ahead fast and never look down.

After mastering this art, you'd think that negotiating love and marriage would be a cinch for modern Russian women. Not so, says Yulia Varra, 38, a Muscovite "love instructor" who runs classes in sex and seduction. In the new capitalist Russia, a country consumed with money and status, snagging a desirable man is a tough business. "Women want a husband who owns a private plane, a yacht, and an oil well. It's not impossible, but they need superfantastic skills to succeed," says Varra, who has a riot of curly blonde hair and wears tight black jeans tucked into silver boots — high-heeled, of course.

Despite the weather, it's positively steamy inside the Moscow basement where Varra holds various courses for women, including "How to Marry in Three Months" and "Oral Sex for Experts." Her seduction school is one of many new businesses designed to help women get ahead in Russia's post-communist marriage market. The economy has boomed, creating a superrich ruling oligarchy and a huge class of cash-loaded entrepreneurs. And, in what is no doubt partly a backlash against the Soviet era — when women toiled in state industries alongside men — many young women today would prefer to marry a millionaire than work to become one themselves.

Varra says she encourages students to look beyond a man's wallet to find other good qualities — to avoid being trapped in a "loveless golden cage" — but outside the new rich elite, decent prospects remain sparse. Russian women outnumber men by more than 10 million, and many men suffer from joblessness, chronic alcoholism, and early death (male life expectancy here is 59).

Holding on to a good man long-term is an equally high-stakes matter. Divorce in Russia is easy; a powerful man can divorce his wife "in an hour," according to one local insider. Under the country's anachronistic divorce laws, husbands are generally not obliged to give their wives a penny, and they are often awarded custody of the children. "Relationships are like roulette for modern Russian women," says the insider. "They have a lot to win and everything to lose, so they can never afford to get complacent."

On a Saturday night at Varra's school, against a backdrop of garish reds and pinks, five students are gyrating their hips and tossing their hair to the manic beat of Russian disco (think early Madonna crossed with Cossack music). And this is just the warm-up. Tonight's class is "How to Be Your Man's Number-One Lover." Lessons include trying out erotic massage on a live male model, practicing fellatio with the aid of bananas and lollipops, and learning how to praise a man's sexual prowess "convincingly."

"Russian men relate to women mainly through sex," Varra tells the students, who range in age from 21 to 60, and who wait as long as a year and a half to attend the popular classes. "So if a man is happy in bed, you're halfway there." But only halfway, she cautions, because even the most sexually acrobatic woman won't succeed unless she knows how to manipulate a man's brain as well. "You must show him you have self-respect, that you are a precious jewel he must cherish," says Varra, who is a trained psychologist with three divorces under her flashy silver belt. "Otherwise he will get bored and drink vodka." She winks. (Interestingly, Varra herself is not looking for another husband; she is focused instead on her booming business.)

Varra's basic approach is to teach women how to gain power over men by using classic feminine and sexual wiles. To the Western feminist mind, it might seem a bit retrograde, yet Varra insists that Russian women are the ultimate post-feminists. "We know all about equality and independence — we've been there," she tells me. During the Soviet era, which ended in 1991, millions of men died in wars and labor camps. Women often ran their households alone, while also working in factories. The problem is that Russian men, says Varra, remain deeply patriarchal and still expect women to be subservient. "Rather than try to change men, which will take another 200 years," she says, "we might as well get whatever we can out of them now."

Perched on a sofa in the correct femme-fatale posture of "chest out, stomach in, ass out," Maria Markova, 24, nods in agreement. Markova, a typical svelte Russian beauty with long blonde hair, has already graduated from the 12-week "How to Marry in Three Months" course, which costs $1800. She found it so enlightening that she joined the "Lover" class, too.

"I've never had a problem getting men because I'm so beautiful," she says, swinging her long legs over the side of the sofa. "But they treated me like a plaything, and I didn't know how to stop it." Markova, a sauna attendant, has learned how to target the men she likes using direct eye contact and conversational ploys, so she is in charge from the start. What she wants, she says, is a "real man who will take care of me." Some diamonds and designer frocks wouldn't hurt, either. "Yes, of course he must be wealthy," she says, looking incredulous that the question was even asked.

Is money really so important? It's not hard to see how style- and status-conscious the country has become. In Moscow, once the grim heart of socialist austerity, ads for Swiss watches, German cars, and Italian leather are draped over the facades of historic buildings, and some city restaurants demand a minimum order of $300 per table. Even the former Soviet president Mikhail S. Gorbachev has embraced luxury, appearing in a recent promotion for Louis Vuitton luggage.

Markova isn't married yet, although thanks to Varra's lessons, she says she is dating a wealthy businessman who she believes will "propose any day."

Foxy grandmother Ella Videnina, 60, is also a graduate of the marriage class. She succeeded in getting hitched at the end of it — to her fifth husband. "My past husbands always relied on me. I wanted to reverse that," says the slim Videnina, a government office worker. When she joined the class, she was dating a new man who seemed promisingly generous. "The best thing I learned was never to refuse him anything in bed. It worked." Not only did he marry her, she says, he also began lavishing her with expensive gifts: "He gave me a new car and a plasma TV for my birthday."

Married women are also flocking to Varra for help in holding onto the husbands they already have. "After nine years of marriage, my husband stopped noticing me," says Olga Rosnina, 37, a statuesque redheaded real-estate agent. Rosnina joined Varra's "How to Bring Back Your Honeymoon" course, which involved "advanced" sex tips, as well as advice on how to spice up daily life. "Before, I only wore jeans and flats, so I bought miniskirts, high heels, and lipstick," says Rosnina. Combined with her new bedroom skills, the effect on her husband was instant. "He's much warmer and less uptight," she says. "And he gives me whatever I ask for."

For women who can't get into Varra's overbooked courses, there are plenty of other options. One of the latest trends is "VUM-building," which sounds like a doomed Soviet industrial project but is apparently a surefire way to get your man addicted to you. VUM stands for "Vaginally Used Muscles," and a number of schools are offering courses in strengthening and toning the muscles using special equipment — a kind of gym for the vagina.

“Our exercise program can dramatically improve a woman's sexual performance," says Olga Nikitina, 40, the founder of the School for VUM-Building in central Moscow. "She can transform herself from a slow Russian car like a Lada into a Ferrari." To disguise the fact that the equipment really does look like it belongs in a car-mechanic's workshop — it's all pressure gauges and rubber hoses — the school's two rooms are painted pink and blue; stuffed animals model phallic devices.

"Once a woman reaches optimal fitness, she can shoot a fountain of water up out of her vagina in the bath," boasts Nikitina, a ponytailed blonde in a leopard-print top. The core device is a small silicone balloon that is inserted in the vagina and inflated with a pneumatic pump. "You squeeze against the balloon and measure the pressure on the attached gauges," says Nikitina. Fine-tuning can be achieved by learning to shoot out pebbles onto a metal target.

Homemaker Eliso Torgvaidze, 41, credits the program with saving her rocky marriage. "I'm sure my husband would have left me if I hadn't done VUM-building," she says. "Sex is 90 percent of a relationship for a man."

If the latter is true in Russia, it certainly helps explain why sex schools are so popular. Moscow even has a geisha school that teaches seduction arts from the Far East, such as erotic dance. There's also a "bitch school," where women can learn cunning tactics for beating out female competitors.

To give the gift of a head start, some women are even sending their daughters to the schools. Inga Kozina, 34, attended a course at Moscow's Geisha School, and now is sending her 15-year-old daughter, Mariam. "She's a pretty girl," says Kozina, "but there's a lot of competition these days."

Still, isn't 15 just a little bit young? "Not at all," says Mariam, decked out in the mandatory stiletto boots. "Thanks to my mom, I'm very confident with boys already. I'll always get what I want."

Offline mirror

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »
Prodating is an alternative for a male sex tourism.
Men come to FSU for a cheap sex and prodaters use you for their own profit...a healthy competition "who whom".

Offline MND

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »
If you want to learn how to spot them then Mannys book has some good info on this subject

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 01:10:26 AM »
Quote from: Cuffy
The trick, it seems, is not to totter gingerly, but to stride ahead fast and never look down.

You have not seen the Moscow shuffle then  :) two or three ladies, arms linked shuffling along the ice and snow covered pavements in high heels, no matter what the weather   tiphat and the way they dodge the holes (with their heels) on those open gratings when entering the subway is something to behold  :party0031:
Слава Україні

Offline anjutka

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 04:08:23 AM »

1. You pick the cafe, go for something nice and moderate and if she refuses, then she might be a pro-dater (at least in my case this seemed to be true), if the lady wants to meet you, the location will not matter.

actually, in my case- location is matter :)...for example if guy offer to have a  1st date in the park...then i ll refuse to go :nod:....for me it will look like that the guy not prepared))))or..dont want spend money until he will not be sure about girl...or that he just some maniac who looking for sex..etc etc...etc...and its more difficult to run(just in case)))  from park then from the cafe :chuckle: )))))
so, location is matter.... just because its  shows guy's plans and tell sometimes generally about men :biggrin:....

and btw, men...you are lucky to have different kinds of books where very well explained how to know prodater who is a woman.....but when its opposite ?)))))have no seen any book about men who is prodaters)))))   any writer here ?))))for  sure logic of prodate ad some behave are totally different, just because women and men behave totally different in same situations..... :reading: :popcorn:
1 Life is not rehearsal... 2 sorry for my english;-)) 3 Thinking only always positive way=be healthy and happy))))) 4yes, and I am 41 yo ;-))))))))))))) 5 In life there are no rules!!! 6 but he should not be older 45 yo )))) 7...? ;-)

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 04:50:48 AM »
somehow my mind turn this question into another ones more generally ....-how to identify when people around   use us, and when not....when they are  honest with us -when not...etc etc etc..... ::) :popcorn:

Yes I agree, the knive cuts both ways

Prodating is an alternative for a male sex tourism.
Men come to FSU for a cheap sex and prodaters use you for their own profit...a healthy competition "who whom".

Mirror is absolutely correct. We sometimes get men show up here to complain, they fly to Russia (or Ukraine) and expect free sex whenever they want, and yet scream "Pro-dater" if they are asked to pay for anything.  :D

In fact we had a rather extreme example of this last week, a guy who was misleading the woman about his intentions, and yet screams "pro-dater" when he is dumped. (Above is the humble opinion of the writer, and may or may not represent the opinion of RUA.  ;D )

Quote from: Vindictive Sex Tourist
We drink a little and have a good time.
But we had a very very good time. and have sex with me whenever I want.

I don't loved you, Do you think that I want a relation with you? ..No ..Moscow and St. Pietersburg I was see that as a holliday, and you was my personal [sex partner]

And I don't want you and didn't want you.

Offline skiingandrunning

• Meмber
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 05:36:15 AM »
or that he just some maniac who looking for sex..etc etc...etc...and its more difficult to run(just in case)))  from park then from the cafe

OK, your point is taken as I imagine it's hard to run with those heels, but given the condition of a few of the men that travel to the FSUW (old and overweight) you still might be able to outrun them  ;D

btw, men...you are lucky to have different kinds of books where very well explained how to know prodater who is a woman.....but when its opposite ?)))))have no seen any book about men who is prodaters)))))

I think the term used here is a "Player" and not pro-dater.  Such a person has less to do with accumulating things from a date as they concentrate on just accumulating dates and conquests.  I'm sure you can find plenty of articles online, as this was just the first example I found when I Googled it. 

http://www.ehow.com/how_2297618_avoid-dating-player.html

Now the funny thing is, a player need not be a man as I have had dates here in my own city where at the conclusion I had the thought "I was just played". 

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »

actually, in my case- location is matter :)...for example if guy offer to have a  1st date in the park...then i ll refuse to go :nod:....for me it will look like that the guy not prepared))))or..dont want spend money until he will not be sure about girl...or that he just some maniac who looking for sex..etc etc...etc...and its more difficult to run(just in case)))  from park then from the cafe :chuckle: )))))
so, location is matter.... just because its  shows guy's plans and tell sometimes generally about men :biggrin:....

and btw, men...you are lucky to have different kinds of books where very well explained how to know prodater who is a woman.....but when its opposite ?)))))have no seen any book about men who is prodaters)))))   any writer here ?))))for  sure logic of prodate ad some behave are totally different, just because women and men behave totally different in same situations..... :reading: :popcorn:

anjutka I don't know of a book that teaches FSU women how to avoid foreign men who are looking sex or are prodaters but I'll bet this is an active topic on Antidate.org and it's in Russian.   :hidechair: :GRRRR:
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline Manny

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 04:24:20 PM »
There is actually a lot of Russian media that tells women Western men are cheap, greedy, fat, only seeking teenagers, want them for sex slaves and cleaners, etc.

I am sure there must be books on it by now.

There was a Russian politician that wanted to charge Western men a tax to export Russian women - I forget his name.....
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 07:01:36 PM »
Quote from: Shakey

I wasn't buying any of it.  I was totally pissed off.  During my first trip to the restroom, I had noticed that there was a connecting door to the kitchen and right next to that, an open door to the outside.  I told this succa that I'd left something in the bathroom and excused myself again to retrieve it.

So, instead of turning left into the bathroom, I walked straight into the kitchen and out the back door and on to the main street.  I hailed a passing ""gypsy taxi" and was gone from the scene of the scam in a matter of seconds. 

Yep, the old "dine and dash". 

:ROFL:                  :ROFL:   I would of done the same thing.

It's been my experience that anytime a first date has seafood on her mind, them it's a waste of your time and money.
Sushi and seafood  are foods I don't eat, and if the girl insists on eating the food... well nuff said. Do as I have done, get up and walk out,your expected to pay for their night out, so in fact your in charge, it's up to you to end the princess's idea of a high end night out.

A good girl will be happy with a drink and slice O cake ,and talking with you. If that's not good enough as a first date, you must move on. And believe me the look on their face when when you call their game, is awesome !   :chuckle:

Offline mendeleyev

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »
One of the more interesting Russian blogs out there is "The Copy Dude" and I found this on his blogsite, http://www.thecopydude.com/page/2/. It fits this topic well.

Offline mirror

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 12:12:28 AM »

A good girl will be happy with a drink and slice O cake ...

which she will bring with herself?  ;D  :popcorn:

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009, 12:13:11 AM »
funny post, Mendy! I do know these girls oh so well  :laugh:

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 12:14:30 AM »

A good girl will be happy with a drink and slice O cake ...

which she will bring with herself?  ;D  :popcorn:

not only bring, but she'll bake the cake herself too!

Offline TwoBitBandit

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 12:38:30 AM »
I've dated all seven types!  Do I get a prize?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline TrevorM

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 02:49:52 AM »
There was a Russian politician that wanted to charge Western men a tax to export Russian women - I forget his name.....

Better keep that quiet, Manny, or the UK government will want to charge an import tax on Russian women  :money: ...oh, wait.. they already do.  >:(

Offline Manny

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »
Vladimir Zherinovsky was his name my wife tells me. He said Western men were exporting prime "assets" out of Russia and it was fuelling their population crisis as those women were breeding abroad instead of in Russia. They were also not paying tax that might be used to fund old peoples pensions etc. He said that levying a tax on foreign men exporting Russian women would redress the balance.

His problem arose with collection of this proposed tax. Russians do not need exit visas and fiancée visas are granted by foreign governments so they are unable to realistically track women exporting themselves.

Offline skiingandrunning

• Meмber
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 09:58:04 AM »
Vladimir Zherinovsky was his name my wife tells me.

I have been told that he's a really nice person despite his sometimes wacky viewpoints or so said one of ladies who worked with him and was trying to "Export" herself by posting a profile on a well known site.

Registration