The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I'm Pretty Sure I Was Scammed For a Good Time!  (Read 50338 times)

Offline tainted

Re: I'm Pretty Sure I Was Scammed For a Good Time!
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2009, 09:04:39 PM »
You didn't believe that rubbish about respectable Ukrainian women not kissing on the first meeting, did you?

well....seeing how i know american women like that...yeah, i believed her.

Offline tainted

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »
But its ok really.....
the bible says that vengeance is the lords..
if thats true....just call me jesus.. tiphat

Offline Vinnvinny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2009, 09:08:49 PM »
Ummmm....
i was replying to a guy that said i was unemployed...

Ok, no worries .. my post is still relevant anyway.  ;D

Have you considered maybe using a different avatar now it seems pretty certain that this lady has made a fool out of you or are you clinging to the possibility we are all wrong?

Offline tainted

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »
i bet you got your ass beat alot in school...
you really need to learn how to talk to people...

anyway....i plan on posting her picture all over the place...just so people will know who and what she is about.

Offline Boris

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2009, 09:16:15 PM »
Ummmm....

Ok, no worries .. my post is still revenant anyway.  ;D

Have you considered maybe using a different avatar now it seems pretty certain that this lady has made a fool out of you or are you clinging to the possibility we are all wrong?

You know you are right, Vin. But don't you think you are being a little rough on the guy. I imagine it was difficult for him to post his story in the first place.

In all of those 23 trips you didn't screw the pooch just once?  ;D

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2009, 09:17:35 PM »
anyway....i plan on posting her picture all over the place...just so people will know who and what she is about.  

Oh great.  ANOTHER Marcel 30 for TomT to try to reform.
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2009, 09:18:35 PM »
No, don't post her picture all over the place. Unless she got thousands of dollars worth of gifts out of you, she is not a professional dater. More than likely she has an image of the type of guy that she is looking for and you weren't him. Girls have as much right as guys to reject someone whom they feel isn't right for them for whatever reason.

Offline tainted

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »
i promise you...no one is going to stop me from this..
if people want to tuck their tails and let this happen to them without doing anything...thats great for them..

but not for me.

Offline Boris

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2009, 09:20:37 PM »

You learned a lesson. Let it go and channel your energies elsewhere. It will be better for your mental health.

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2009, 09:22:09 PM »

Easy there 'Rocky, ' don't go running off half cocked like a head injured 'tardie just yet. Before you saddle up your steed and go off telling tales of bar wenches and deeds bygone. It might be worthwhile to check out how the last miscreant on a mission like the one you are proposing did......

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=8944.0

Offline tainted

« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2009, 09:22:13 PM »
No, don't post her picture all over the place. Unless she got thousands of dollars worth of gifts out of you, she is not a professional dater. More than likely she has an image of the type of guy that she is looking for and you weren't him. Girls have as much right as guys to reject someone whom they feel isn't right for them for whatever reason.

then they should tell them when they know its not right...
not send them home with hope

Offline ECR844

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2009, 09:23:48 PM »

Did play that game with all of your American ex's?

Offline tainted

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2009, 09:25:13 PM »

yes i do...because im not an asshole who leads people on.

Offline tainted

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »

Easy there 'Rocky, ' don't go running off half cocked like a head injured 'tardie just yet. Before you saddle up your steed and go off telling tales of bar wenches and deeds bygone. It might be worthwhile to check out how the last miscreant on a mission like the one you are proposing did......

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=8944.0
its "Richey" and i already read it..
ya know...maybe if someone posted something about her before i wouldnt be going through this...and maybe if i post something about her someone else wont go through what i am..

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »
Ummmm....

You know you are right, Vin. But don't you think you are being a little rough on the guy. I imagine it was difficult for him to post his story in the first place.

To be honest Boris I had a feeling where this was going and it seems my hunch was right. 39 yr old man 'dates' 20 yr model and when he goes home she doesn't contact anymore. We are only quessing as to her intentions, even our friend doesn't really know. But, he's had his feelings hurt so big man has to gain revenge.

Quite sick really but it seems to be the new trend.

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »
deleted, since too much happened while I was typing this one!

Offline TomT

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2009, 09:29:12 PM »

Some girls, especially younger ones, are bloody incompetent when it comes to rejection.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2009, 09:30:10 PM »

Since you didn't get it the first time let me put it another way for you and rephrase it. Did you go on a smear campaign and post the pictures, a synopsis of your relationship, and personal details of your American ex's when they sent you packing for any number of reasons real or imagined all over the internet and print media?

Offline tainted

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2009, 09:33:05 PM »

Since you didn't get it the first time let me put it another way for you and rephrase it. Did you go on a smear campaign and post the pictures, a synopsis of your relationship, and personal details of your American ex's when they sent you packing for any number of reasons real or imagined all over the internet and print media?

i honestly cant believe you guys are sticking up for scammers...
i mean why even have a place to share your story if you are all going to question him more then the woman scammer.

and no i didnt do that....because none of them lied to me and had me fly half way around the world...

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
i promise you...no one is going to stop me from this..
if people want to tuck their tails and let this happen to them without doing anything...that's great for them..

but not for me.

Yep, another Marcel 30.

We can't stop you from behaving badly.  But I urge you to think carefully before you start pecking at your keyboard.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  Let it go.  Take the high moral ground.  Take a few days or weeks and put it behind you.  Start your search over again and we on the list will be glad to help you all we can. 

I know I had to start over at least 1/2 dozen times before I found the right one.   

Ask yourself, how serious could your relationship have been with a girl you'd neither kissed or had sex with?  It appears you built up a lot of expectations that were just not returned.  Is that your fault or hers?   

A smear campaign on the internet makes you look worse and more desperate that it will ever hurt her.  Just think about it before you do something stupid.

Offline tainted

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2009, 09:34:58 PM »
Ummmm....

To be honest Boris I had a feeling where this was going and it seems my hunch was right. 39 yr old man 'dates' 20 yr model and when he goes home she doesn't contact anymore. We are only quessing as to her intentions, even our friend doesn't really know. But, he's had his feelings hurt so big man has to gain revenge.

Quite sick really but it seems to be the new trend.

hahaha...over 20 trips over there and your STILL looking..
Ok...i can see your the one to listen too....

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2009, 09:35:48 PM »
Vinn, you really don't need to beat up on the guy when he is down and obviously hurt. He was advised on the reality of the situation by several people. It is hard for him to accept this instantaneously because he obviously developed strong feelings for her. Give him a break, Vinn, will you?

If you read my posts then you will see I have paid this guy more compliments and given him more encouragement than anyone else. As for the rest then I am being honest with him .... more honest than he has been with himself. If that hurts then that's tough but life is pretty tough at the best of times for most.

Offline TomT

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2009, 09:36:42 PM »
i mean why even have a place to share your story if you are all going to question him more then the woman scammer.

How much money and gifts did she get out of you?

Offline tainted

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2009, 09:38:27 PM »

How much money and gifts did she get out of you?

No money and a small gift when i arrived.

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »

Because we've all "been around the block" enough to know that sometimes men who have been jilted by women from the FSU when relationships didn't work out often cry "scammer" as a form of revenge and retribution.  Happens a lot when the men insist on pursuing relationships with women that are physically way "out of their league".