The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Nadezda Lyakhova, Russian 'Pro Dater'  (Read 48604 times)

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Nadezda Lyakhova, Russian 'Pro Dater'
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 11:06:10 AM »
The impregnation thing was probably a scam. Nonetheless, it was remarkable that there were no other reports. One good thing is that she is locked in to the use of her real name. If she is really a scammer, there will be evidence of it sooner or later.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »

What is this word 'pin' you keep referring to mean?

A Typical dutch word, it means "take money from your debit card in a cash vending machine".
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Herrie

• Tech Group
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 11:11:08 AM »

What is this word 'pin' you keep referring to mean?

A Typical dutch word, it means "take money from your debit card in a cash vending machine".

Yup, take money from ATM using Debit or Credit Card, most regularly from a Debit/checking account though. Credit Card is also possible but less commonly used due to the 4% charges they apply on withdrawals.

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 11:14:17 AM »
The impregnation thing was probably a scam.

With all respect we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. The time lines could and or do match and it's not all that far fetched considering they had (probably ongoing and he admitted) to unprotected sex with her.

Here is an example.

And the strange thing is that we had sex the first night, and un-safe,

Admittedly he only fesssed up to it once, but there is nothing to suggest the behavior was or wasn't modified in future coital interactions.

- Nadezda told me that she was pregnant, it was 5-6 weeks she said. I was in Holland when she said this!
They spent a lot of time together and during the course of a call he is given the news..."Guess what honey, I'm pregnant." Certainly that brought of discussion, emotion, and all sorts of other stuff to the fore.

And a few day's later her sister Olga send me sms and she said; 'do you know that Nadezda is in hospital right now, she doing abortation'? And later that day Nadezda send me sms and she write that she lost the baby! And that she was very un-happy!

As I said the time line seems reasonable we don't and or may not ever learn the circumstances of the preceding "honey guess what call," or our squires response. Which at this point one has to logically wonder if he didn't freak and say not nice things to her.

Nonetheless, it was remarkable that there were no other reports. One good thing is that she is locked in to the use of her real name. If she is really a scammer, there will be evidence of it sooner or later.

Agreed

Offline TomT

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 11:21:22 AM »

With all respect we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. The time lines could and or do match and it's not all that far fetched considering they had (probably ongoing and he admitted) to unprotected sex with her.

It's not all that uncommon a scam, actually. The dead giveaway is that they were having sex again shortly after her supposed abortion.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2009, 11:28:10 AM »

It's not all that uncommon a scam, actually. The dead giveaway is that they were having sex again shortly after her supposed abortion.

One has to wonder if this wasn't her trying to find comfort and intimacy as well as care and connection from someone she cared about in the face of what was probably overwhelming psychological loss. It is 'reading into things' a bit with presumption but not all that abnormal or uncommon in this situation and or given the circumstances.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 11:31:53 AM »
For those who maybe wondering here are just a few quick links to some reading. I'm not taking sides or passing judgent in the yay or nay in the debate. Just merely posting some hopefully thought provoking reading to get those who would like to know more started on the path of due diligence.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Abortion_Remains_Top_Birth_Control_Option_Russia/1145849.html

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005/apr/05041209.html

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/oct/08100103.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Russia

Also which form or methods they used clinically to do the abortion would also have a bearing as to her physiological ability was present and or possible for her to enjoy sex post such an event. Additionally I'm not sure which methods they prefer in the FSU but if they did use a hormonal cocktail it would also have an effect and or potentially cause some of the emotional responses described.

http://www.fwhc.org/abortion/ab-procedures.htm
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/unplannedpregnancy/abortionprocedures.html

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2009, 12:31:54 PM »
The impregnation thing was probably a scam. Nonetheless, it was remarkable that there were no other reports. One good thing is that she is locked in to the use of her real name. If she is really a scammer, there will be evidence of it sooner or later.

Hi TomT,

Yes, there will be evidence soon or late! No doute about that!

And ECR844,

First Thanks for posting! But this is to to long to anwser it all right now, I don't have the time or energie for that right now. (And I sit right now in my car so..). When I have more time I will anwser al your questions with a red tekst okay.  I will try to use my best English so you can understant.

But the first question, and eccuus me for my bad English. The person from Embassy who intervieuwd Nadezda was calling me three times middle in the intervieuw ..she was going to the room next to call me and to check. Do you want the name from the intervieuwer, and e-mail???? Or call them, they are friendly and are speaking English also..   

And a first reaction on your question about the sim phone card from my mobile phone ..there must be proof at her computer or external harddrive ..but she knows that she is on the internet now so I think when she reads this that she will delete it all, or she have already done (I had a pre paid card).

And of course I want that she comes here and do her story. She is very welkom! But, and I have spoken her also many times on the phone ..last time was earlyer today ..and she still lie all!
But I a very curious what the envestigator will find.. (I do also a backgroud check, I wanna know all from her now)

And for the mods, when I recieve the backgroundcheck for Nadezda can I post it here????

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2009, 12:44:56 PM »
And for the mods, when I recieve the backgroundcheck for Nadezda can I post it here????

You can post anything here that is reasonable, legal and complies with our posting guidelines Marcel.

I think some of the posters here got a little aggrieved because you have been no angel in this endeavour yourself. Your own behaviour could have been far better in some aspects. 

That said, if what is written is true (as opposed to sour grapes of some kind), it would be a service to our members to have her "Googleable" - she doesn't sound like a woman I would want to meet.

I am curious about the Nederland Embassy calling you during her interview. I wonder if that common sense approach is usual for them?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 01:27:29 PM »
Hmmm...
Why on earth are you guys taking part in a libel against a woman from a bloke who obviously has a grudge.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline ECR844

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »
The only way this thread should exist with the information we have currently is having "Marcel30's" personal information up and readily available to google so that FSUW have a shot at finding out 'what he's made of.'

This lady should sue this guy and his progeny into destitution.

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2009, 02:09:50 PM »

Asking for 500 Euros to repay for the cost of an abortion in Russia was DEFINITELY a scam.
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 02:26:38 PM »
Prodater ? possibly.

Scammer? I have to disagree on that one. No "professional"  scammer would be stupid enough to have unprotected sex , even in Russia. Doing it in front of her son? quite possible intoxicated+in love, but scammer? no way again.

The money stealing thing: If your gut tells you something, in this case might be good idea to listen.

I still don't believe a scammer though. Pro-dater at worst, woman-in-love at best.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline ECR844

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »

Asking for 500 Euros to repay for the cost of an abortion in Russia was DEFINITELY a scam.

Alright, "Shakey,' what besides an inflated euro amount is pointing you to 'scam' in this case? You and "TomT," are obviously intuiting something I am not, but I'm human and I occasionally miss things. So make your case and explain what the rest of us are missing.   

Offline Manny

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2009, 02:57:46 PM »
The only way this thread should exist with the information we have currently is having "Marcel30's" personal information up and readily available to google so that FSUW have a shot at finding out 'what he's made of.'

That is just American knee-jerk, sue-happy crap. Be thankful this site is not under American administration, or it would have been off the air long ago because of the war on something-or-other.........

Indeed, other American based sites have tried to take us down (and failed) because of the content here. You either want free speech or you do not.  :)
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »
So Marcel, if I’m reading you correctly what you’re trying to say is that you had a relationship with a lady but the relationship didn’t go the way you would have wanted so now you’re on a revenge mission. No need to respond, you’ll be wasting your time trying to convince me of anything different.

Manny & Mods: Whilst I appreciate one of the purposes of this site is to protect WM from the many misdemeanours that can happen to us, I do find it highly controversial in view of the information furnished so far that you have allowed ALL of this ladies personal data to be published here.

I only hope for your sakes that one day you won’t be on the end of a similar ‘attack’ based upon nothing more that one persons (a former partner - the worst kind) say so. Presumably if your private details (home & work addresses & telephone numbers etc) are published on some website you would support your existing stance of being guilty until proven otherwise?

Of course we want free speech but certain free speech requires supportive evidence before it should be considered truthful and allowed to remain in a ‘public’ domain.

Offline Manny

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2009, 03:11:20 PM »
Marcel has published this information on a number of sites already. Thus, it is already public domain.

The lady in question has a right of reply if she objects. If she doesn't speak English, we will even translate her reply.

Marcel has backed up his assertions with his story. Members here are free to question him and debate that story. A reader may draw a different conclusion than that first posted. That is the nature of forums.

We are merely an information conduit - not judge and jury.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2009, 03:11:57 PM »

That is just American knee-jerk, sue-happy crap. Be thankful this site is not under American administration, or it would have been off the air long ago because of the war on something-or-other.........

Indeed, other American based sites have tried to take us down (and failed) because of the content here. You either want free speech or you do not.  :)

In this case one would hope that such a suit; if brought would be less about monetary damages and more about the principle of the matter. But hey, there is more than one flag in the whole deal as it stands currently. It is chock full of B$.

One would hope the bar would be set higher as far as burden of proof or at least a convincing story neither of which is present here.

we've seen one man smear campaigns here before ala... "wiz," and others. This is no different.

Offline Sauron

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2009, 03:38:30 PM »
Name : Marcel Spijker
email  marcel19792908@live.nl,

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »
[Alright, "Shakey,' what besides an inflated euro amount is pointing you to 'scam' in this case? You and "TomT," are obviously intuiting something I am not, but I'm human and I occasionally miss things. So make your case and explain what the rest of us are missing.   

{sigh} Eric it's the inflated Euro amount that MAKES it a scam.  What more needs to be said?

Asking someone to repay the expense of 500 Euros for a service that was quite probably performed for free (if performed at all) is no different than asking someone to send them 500 Euros to help them pay for an operation for their "sick mother".

It's dishonest.  It's attempting to enrich themselves by deception and/or lies at the expense of another.  It's a textbook case of a scam.     
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline ECR844

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 04:06:43 PM »
Perhaps if it goes so should the personal info of the lady who has been posted about as well in regards to unsubstantiated activities... what about her privacy? Oh and by the way, nearly all of the "marcel30's" original post fits ALL of the criteria supplied in subsection 5j of the TOS quoted in the above post.:popcorn: :-X

Offline Manny

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 04:12:10 PM »
Perhaps if it goes so should the personal info of the lady who has been posted about as well in regards to unsubstantiated activities... what about her privacy? Oh and by the way, nearly all of the "marcel30's" original post fits ALL of the criteria supplied in subsection 5j of the TOS quoted in the above post.:popcorn: :-X

Eric, you do not make the rules here. Nor do you interpret them correctly. Please refrain from trolling on this topic further.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »

Eric, you do not make the rules here. Nor do you interpret them correctly. Please refrain from trolling on this topic further.

The fruits of a benevolent dictatorship I guess and I'm infuriating you because I'm right. :nod:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »
Manny you and your colleagues are doing a bad thing here.

You are NOT merely an inforamation conduit. You, of course, know that your pages are indexed by search engines and that true or otherwise this 'information' takes on a life of its own beyond these pages. I simply do NOT believe his story because I am sure that no consular staff would endorse or suggest that anyone commit an act of libel. By publishing this information you too are committing such an act. You made a chocie as to the veracity of the claims and allowed them to stand.
You can argue that truth is an absolute defence against a libel action - and you'd be right - but any untruth in the words published renders that defence valueless.
DO YOU think that he was told by consular officials to do this stuff?
DO YOU believe what he has wrtten here is true in every detail?

If you had not moderated the posts you'd have had the defence that you did not check the post and thus had no editorial input, you were not the publisher. Your moderators removed the original post, considered it and replaced it. You then coommented upon it and asked for further input. There is no safe harbour for you here.

As you know I am not a lawyer but I do think that you have behaved irresponsibly and that you have opened yourself up to both criticism and attack.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 04:32:42 PM »
Marcel has published this information on a number of sites already. Thus, it is already public domain.

The lady in question has a right of reply if she objects. If she doesn't speak English, we will even translate her reply.

Marcel has backed up his assertions with his story. Members here are free to question him and debate that story. A reader may draw a different conclusion than that first posted. That is the nature of forums.

We are merely an information conduit - not judge and jury.

I have to say Manny I am gobsmacked by both your stance in this matter and your reply and being gobsmacked by anything for me is indeed a rare occurrence.

If this lady were to come to this site (and you know the chances of this are somewhere in the region of nil) and gave a different story and published Marcel’s personal details (home and works addresses and telephone numbers) would you allow that to remain? If she went on to suggest that he molested her child would you still take a similar view even if that information was also in the ‘public domain’? I think not and you would very quickly take on the judge and jury mantels.

We don’t always see eye to eye but I will readily admit you have a great site here with a seemingly ever rising momentum built on solid foundations of honesty and fair play. On this occasion however, IMHO you have got it very, very wrong.