The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Nadezda Lyakhova, Russian 'Pro Dater'  (Read 48450 times)

Offline Marcel30

Nadezda Lyakhova, Russian 'Pro Dater'
« on: October 12, 2009, 06:59:58 AM »
Nadezda Lyakhova Russian 'Pro Dater'

I am Marcel (30) from The Netherlands. I had a relationship from almost 4 mounths with a woman from Moscow Russia. The Holland Embassy in Moscow advised me to report this woman to all russian scam websites and all russian blacklist websites.

My goal is to warn other men for this woman. Not only men, ..everybody who is dealing with her..

The phonecalls from the Embassy is evidence enough to get her listed as a Scammer /  Pro Dater..

This is my story ..and use your own judgenent!!

Personal details:

Name: Nadezda Lyakhova
blonda@mail.ru

I met Nadezda Lyakhova in Egypt where I was for a holliday with a friend from me. Nadezda was there also for a holliday and she was with her son from 12 and her half-sister Olga and Olga's daughter. We go out eat all together and later I go with the two sisters to the local disco in Egypt. We drink a little and have a good time.

And the strange thing is that we had sex the first night, and un-safe, and next to her own son ..tis woman is almost 33 years old, and she have sex with a strange men, in a strange country, next to her own son and un-safe! I think this is not normal ..I was thinking she must have a plan! Her own son has seen us three times when we making love together ..one time in Egypt and two times in Moscow ..and the kid is almost 13! ..And I know I was wrong to, and I had must saying that we need a some privacy because of your son ..but, it's hapend and I can change anything about that..

But we had a very very good time in Egypt, she was so wonderful and caring!!!

After two weeks in Holland I was going for the first time to Moscow! And I land at Sheremetyevo 2 in Moscow. After 30 minutes arrived Olga and Nadezda in a light blue car. Finally they are there and we were so happy to see eachother back! We go in the car and we had a drive from 30 minutes to the flat from Nadezda. We dropped my stuff in her flat and we go out eat at the Japanese restaurant at first floor from her flat.

I live many weeks together with Nadezda and her son in her flat in Moscow. We also lived for one week in St. Petersburg. In Egypt she was paying a lot for me, and have sex with me whenever I want. So, I was thinking ..she wants something from me ..I was sure! I allway's must pay in Pieter and in Moscow, the appartment in Pieter (also I was paying the appartment for her sister and her husband, they came 3 day's later to Pieter), I can buy parfums, shoes, make up and what I get back?? Not one coffee she paid for me!

Important is what Nadezda do to me and where I wanna warn other men for is:

- The appartment in St. Petersburg I was paying it all by myself, also for her sister and her husband (they were coming 3 day's later). And Nadezda was saying to me that we paid all together for it.

- Nadezda stole money from me in St. Petersburg. I had pin 7.000 roubles, but I don't had good pockets so Nadezda was keeping it with her in her handbag. Later I make, in her eyes, a stupid comment. Nadezda and her sister wanna go out shoping together and I said something like this; O, you have my money so go shopping if you want. And she was very mad!!!! She come back later and give me my money back ..500 roubles! After I had pin money we go out eat and I had paid 1.300 roubles for it and I get 500 back?? ..there is missing a few thousand roubles! ..but I was saying nothing about it and let it go!

- When we arrived back in Moscow, some day at an evening she gets a phonecall from somebody. I thing it was 19.30 hour or something. After the phonecall she said that was my work, and I must go for two weeks to Vladivostok. So you must leave next monday! And the next day we arrange a ticket for me back to Amsterdam!

Nadezda send me a kopie of her passport because she wanna visit Holland so I must arrange a invatation. And I arrange that, no problem. But the strange thing is that the IP address comes out in Moscow ..and she said she was in Vladivostok, I get many sms from Nadezda and she write; I am landed, and it's cold and raining here, I am alone here, etc etc ..and many sms more! Her IP from her flat in Moscow is: 91.78.22.124 and she send a kopie of her passport (fromout Vladivostok she said) with this IP: 85.140.245.68 ..and both IP's comes out in Mosow! So she never was in Vladivostok ..why I must leave Moscow???????

- At my second trip to Moscow I leave from Shiphol Airport in Holland and I pin 250 euro, 5 papers from 50 euro's. I am not sure about this but I think she has stole one paper from 50 euro's out of my wallet. (we go some day to a money exchange office where she give the woman behind the desk a paper from 50 euro's ..is this strange or not????)

- Nadezda told me that she was pregnant, it was 5-6 weeks she said. I was in Holland when she said this! And a few day's later her sister Olga send me sms and she said; 'do you know that Nadezda is in hospital right now, she doing abortation'? And later that day Nadezda send me sms and she write that she lost the baby! And that she was very un-happy! So I buy a new ticket and I fly back to Moscow. When I arrived it was 6 day's after the operation ..but at night she wants sex! And I said, hey we must wait because you had a operation right? ..But she whispered in my left ear ..I need it!!! So she did abortion and after 6 day's you can have sex ..hmmm, I think thats not possible.

So she lie about pregnancy! In front of her flat there is a hospital, and there she was and did the operation. But the strange thing is that nobody in that hospital was knowing her!!!!

And her daddy was calling one day and he said that I must pay for the abortion, I must pay her 500 euro's back, but I didn't pay off course, I was asking her for a dokters report but she don't have ..very strange also!

- In the month august 2009 she whats a holliday ..10 day's Greece and later 7 day's Amsterdam ..only at 20 august she must work she said! And who can pay for everything, the tickets and the hotels ..yes me ..but I didn't and she very very angry!!

In Egypt she was paying some things for me ..but in Moscow and St. Petersburg ..not one coffee!!! (And I want pay al for a woman no prblem ..but it must come from both sides right..)

- When we were eating in the Japanese restaurant at the first floor below her flat she said to me; can I have your mobile phone for a moment? I said yes and give her my phone. I was eating and eating and I saw her busy with my phone. The batterie goes out etc etc.. But I said nothing, I wanna know her plan! When I get my phone back he dosn't work anymore ..in the screen I read sim-card locked or something. I say to her ..hmm whats wrong with my phone? She anwsered, I don't know, your phone is garbage. And I was knowing that she stole and change my sim-card, but I don't say nothing! When we finished eat we go to her flat. I was lie at the bed and she was busy at her computer. I saw that she was downloading something, and I was thinking she downloaded the info from my sim-card to her computer. So I sit up and ask her what she is doing, ..the screen where she was working on goes down with the - button ..she said, O I chat a little.

But the next day I ask her again, can you look to my phone. And she said 'yes give him to me' and she goes to an other room. A few minutes later she comes back with my phone. I switsh my phone on, type my pincode and ...and my phone works ..all my friends and numbers, messages ..it was all still there!!!!!! Sow now I was 100% sure she had stole my sim-card out off my phone and downloaded all information to her computer!!!!!!!! ..But she was very un-lucky because I had a pre paid card!

- In Egypt she was saying that she was a police officer. In Moscow she said no I am not a police officer, I am a lawyer. But believe me, I lived many weeks together with her ..and she is not a lawyer!!!

- But the wurst from all was this. On thursday 4 september 2009 she had an intervieuw at the Holland Embassy in Moscow for a visa to Holland. She wants to have a holliday in Holland with me, she wants to meet my parents and she wants to see how I live ..with other words, she wants to see how rich I am! After my holliday in Holland she said I will decide if we go furder with our relationship yes or no.

She was at the Holland Embassy and she lie to the woman who had intervieuwed her! The woman from the Embassy has called me 3 times in 20 minutes, and I must awnser many questions. And I was happy to help Nadezda with her visa so I answered all the questions. But what I didn't know was that Nadezda was lie to the woman from Embassy!!!! She was telling a compleet other story then me.. And why she lie???? ..I still don't know why!

The woman from Embassy asked Nadezda; ..'do you know Marcel from Holland'? Nadezda anwsered: No I don't know him!! We had a meet in Egypt and after Egypt we had contact with icq.

(And I was missing my flight back to Amsterdam because she leaved 5 day's later then me, I booked 4 nights more ..we lived together and sleep 8 nights together in Egypt!! When I was in Moscow we lived 4 weeks together, together in her flat in Moscow!! And 6 day's we lived together in a flat in St. Petersburg. ..And she answered I don't know him?? And why she lie?? ..I don't know!)

The next question was; ..'Marcel visits 3 times Moscow, where he live, was he live together with you at your flat?? Nadezda anwserded: No Marcel didn't live at my place, we live not together in my flat!! Where he was, I don't know..

Nadezda don't get the visa for Holland!!!!! The reason was that she was lie to Embassy!!!!! She don't get her passport back and the penalty she get is; she can't travel for one year to or in Europe!

So, our relation ended because I was telling the truth to the Embassy, she lie ..and she said it's all my fauld!

And the Embassy said to me, she lie all the time but you can't see it ..she don't sweat, flushing or get a red face ..a great actor the woman from Embassy said!!

- Nadezda don't get a visa for Holland. So thats why I was going back to her in Moscow. I give her all flight details and I was hoping she wait me at the airport. But she was very mad ..that she didn't get visa and she was mad at me because I was telling the truth to the Embassy. But I fly and I wil see, I was hoping to see her at the airport but she wasn't there!! I wait a little, drink a coffee and after I take a taxi to her home. When I was there I ring the bell, but she didn't open the door, I call and sms her but no anwsers. And I wait and wait ..but nothing, no Nadezda. So I go to a hotel with a taxi. And when I arrive I get a sms from Nadezda, and this is what she write to me: Where are you? At witsh hotel? I need to talk with you. So I go back to her house with a taxi ..and when I arrive I ring the bell, but again nothing!! Her flat is at floor three, so after a few minutes wait I look out off the window and I see two men police! I waved and the men waved back, so I go downstairs where a fat police men say's ..papers! And I give my passport ..and he looks and his eyes where bigger, he say ..from Hollandya?? ..I say yes, from Amsterdam! And suddenly they where very friendly to me!!

- They don't make a report;
- They don't write my name;
- They don't send me back or say that I must leave;
- They don't talk with Nadezda because why she called the police?
- We talk a little about Holland and 10 minutes later they said goodbye and good luck!

This woman is a scam gentlemen! She only loves herself, her son and furder no body, she will lie to you ..she lie to every body, to the goverment ..you can't trust her! ..she wants only a men that pay's everything for her! ..but when you meet her ..yust use her, and she is so good in the bed, making love with her is fantastic!!!!!!!

Do you know her, are you her ex ..or you want more info? Please let me know and send me a pm..

Note: Personal details removed pending notification of Nadezda - Voyager

Offline Marcel30

Re: Nadezda Lyakhova, Russian 'Pro Dater'
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 07:01:16 AM »
Photo's from Nadezda coming soon..

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 07:14:11 AM »
I find it hard to believe that any consular official from the 'Holland Embassy' (sic) would advise spreading unproven accusations and private contact data in any public forum.

You may be a sick sad loser who was let down by a woman who knew well enough to leave you alone but your actions suggest that any fault is more likely with you than with she.

Oh, when you accuse her of being somehow immoral for having sex in the same room as her son, do not forget that YOU were the other participant. Apart from a hypocrite, what does that make you?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Boris

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 07:14:36 AM »
You were so appalled by her behaviour that you went ahead and had unprotected sex with her next to her son. And you think she is the one with the problem? Hmm.

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 07:25:00 AM »
Marcel,

What, specifically, did Nadezda lie to the embassy about?

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 07:29:22 AM »
I find it hard to believe that any consular official from the 'Holland Embassy' (sic) would advise spreading unproven accusations and private contact data in any public forum.

You may be a sick sad loser who was let down by a woman who knew well enough to leave you alone but your actions suggest that any fault is more likely with you than with she.

Oh, when you accuse her of being somehow immoral for having sex in the same room as her son, do not forget that YOU were the other participant. Apart from a hypocrite, what does that make you?

It's not hard to believe ..I have a mail from the Embassy ..they sended me also two web site links! And I know I was wrong to the first night ..it was not good!

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 07:33:37 AM »
Marcel,

Hello,

hmm ..do you have read my story??

She lie about that she not knowing me, not knowing me good she said. She said we had met eachother in Egypt and after we talk with icq (chat)

Another question was ..Marcel visit Moscow 3 times, where he was staying. She said not at my apartment, I don't know where he was.

Emassy called me three times in 20 minutes and I must anwser many questions. Nadezda had a intervieuw from over the one hour! And I never forget the words from the woman who has called me ..'she lie all to me and she is so cool, no red face, no sweating ..she is a great great actor'!!!

Offline TomT

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 07:40:53 AM »
Marcel,

Hello,

She lie about that she not knowing me, not knowing me good she said. She said we had met eachother in Egypt and after we talk with icq (chat)

Another question was ..Marcel visit Moscow 3 times, where he was staying. She said not at my apartment, I don't know where he was.

Emassy called me three times in 20 minutes and I must anwser many questions. Nadezda had a intervieuw from over the one hour! And I never forget the words from the woman who has called me ..'she lie all to me and she is so cool, no red face, no sweating ..she is a great great actor'!!!

Yes, I read your story; my question was as deliberate as your answer was implausible. Your story about a visa beneficiary denying that she knows her sponsor beggars belief.

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 07:42:03 AM »

Marcel I see you have been doing the rounds and have posted this story on a number of internet forums and it is also listed on Agency Scams http://agencyscams.com/Girls/NadezdaLyakhova.html

I cannot see how the Dutch Embassy would advise you to post this all over the internet, not the sort of advice I would have thought they hand out, but it does seem like you have run into a scammer here.

To be sure however, please tell us more about the Embassy visit and anything else that is relevant.

Слава Україні

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 07:42:50 AM »
Marcel,

Hello,

Yes, I read your story; my question was as deliberate as your answer was implausible.

Sorry, I don't understant those words, I am not English ha..

Offline TomT

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 07:44:42 AM »
Chris,

Marcel is the only one who has blacklisted this "big time" scammer and his original post is nothing but a paste job.

Offline Chris

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 07:47:41 AM »
Chris,

Marcel is the only one who has blacklisted this "big time" scammer.

Yes I see that, but I am assuming Jim has also checked her out before listing her, if it turns out she is not what he says then we will remove this thread. I don't see it will do any harm for a short while until we can check things out as she is already on the net in various places.
Слава Україні

Offline TomT

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 07:49:52 AM »
Jim doesn't have time to personally corroborate every detail.

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 07:51:14 AM »
All these email addresses are listed on Agency Scams            blueyesibiria@msn.com, blonda@inbox.ru and blonda@mail.ru

This so called work email primconsult@mail.ru is also listed, the work website is dead however, so we will leave them for now, however Marcel I see you have been doing the rounds and have posted this story on a number of internet forums and it is also listed on Agency Scams http://agencyscams.com/Girls/NadezdaLyakhova.html

I cannot see how the Dutch Embassy would advise you to post this all over the internet, not the sort of advice I would have thought they hand out, but it does seem like you have run into a big time scammer here.

To be sure however, please tell us more about the Embassy visit and anything else that is relevant.

Hellooo,

To put her at websites like this was the only thing I can do they said, yust warn others..

She still don't have her passport back. And the visits at Embassy. I was in Holland and she has a intervieuw at the Dutch Embassy in Moscow. Because she was lying she dosn't get visa and has a peanalty from one year, she can't travel in or to Europe for one year! But you can read this also in my story..

But what do you wanna know, please ask.. (English write is not so good but..)

I visit St. Petersburg, Moscow for 5 times, and I have over the 6000 pictures!

Offline Chris

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 07:51:22 AM »

Maybe not, but in any event he has had her on his list since September this year, we need to do some more checking here.
Слава Україні

Offline TomT

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 07:58:20 AM »

Maybe not, but in any event he has had her on his list since September this year, we need to do some more checking here.

Jim's September listing proves nothing; Marcel's story could not have been written prior to Nadedza's interview date.

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:22 AM »
Chris,

Marcel is the only one who has blacklisted this "big time" scammer.

Yes I see that, but am assuming Jim has also checked her out before listing her, if it turns out she is not what he says then we will remove this thread. I don't see it will do any harm for a short while until we can check things out as she is already on the net in various places.

Yes in English..

I was in Moscow at her apartment, and she is a computer freak ..she also check at regular base her name at internet. And she typed her name in Russian, and someone she said write rude things about her ..so there must be more victims / or whatever out there..

I am not the only one I am sure ..and I hope that somebody will contact me who knows her to!

And yes check it all out, ..and you can ask me anything what you want!

Offline Chris

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 08:04:02 AM »
The interview was 4th September, Jims post was added 22nd September, looking around the net I have found this reported scam by Marcel on about another 6 or 7 sites, all posted late September / early October, whether she is/was a scammer or not is unclear at the moment, what is clear is that Marcel has been very busy posting the same story all over the place.

I am going to move this thread shortly to the Mods room to discuss further.

Слава Україні

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 08:16:20 AM »
The interview was 4th September, Jims post was added 22nd September, looking around the net I have found this reported scam by Marcel on about another 6 or 7 sites, all posted late September / early October, whether she is/was a scammer or not is unclear at the moment, what is clear is that Marcel has been very busy posting the same story all over the place.

I am going to move this thread shortly to the Mods room to discuss further.

Hi Chris,

Yes thats right ..at thursday 4 september 2009 she had a intervieuw at the Dutch Embassy in Moscow! She didn't get visa so I was traveling 10 september back to Moscow!!!! I came back at I think 18 september.   

She had booked 12 nights Luxer hotel in Amsterdam for her toerist visa ..she didn't wanna say witsh hotel she had booked ..but I am at law enforcement (and yes, believe it or not) so I contacted every hotel in Amsterdam/Schiphol and I get every information what I want. She had booked 12 nights, from 07-09-2009 till 19-09-2009 ..and cancelled at 4 september, ..of course, she didn't get visa so she cancel!

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »
If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack.
Winston Churchill

XXXXXXova Russian 'Pro Dater'

I am Marcel (30) from The Netherlands. I had a relationship from almost 4 mounths with a woman from Moscow Russia. The Holland Embassy in Moscow advised me to report this woman to all russian scam websites and all russian blacklist websites.

My goal is to warn other men for this woman. Not only men, ..everybody who is dealing with her..

The phonecalls from the Embassy is evidence enough to get her listed as a Scammer /  Pro Dater..

This is my story ..and use your own judgenent!!

"Marcel,"

Welcome to our forum. What follows is my opinion based on what you have written and shared here. We're glad that you could join us and that you have taken the time to read and search the site for information and about this endeavor. I'm sure during that reading you learned many things but probably just forgot them because of the passion and emotion as someone who is in a less than objective state of mind. This reads like vengeance for a perceived wrong and there are a number of holes in your story. Why don't you invite this young lady here to give her side of the story as well?

Let's start with the embassy phone call. I don't know how Holland conducts business in their Diplomatic missions but there are a few members here who do. I'm sure they will be able to correct us if we are misinformed about anything. It strikes me as fairly unusual and damn unlikely the embassy would call you directly during an interview and start to provide 'warnings and opinions' of any sort in regards to your significant other. It just isn't done unless your a member of the diplomatic corp, highly important or connected. Which based on this post is highly unlikely that any of the above are the case.

Personal details:

Poor form, posting her personal information here, and certainly not the smartest thing to go about posting.

I met Nadezda Lyakhova in Egypt where I was for a holliday with a friend from me. Nadezda was there also for a holliday and she was with her son from 12 and her half-sister Olga and Olga's daughter. We go out eat all together and later I go with the two sisters to the local disco in Egypt. We drink a little and have a good time.

So, you met some beautiful women on vacation and had a great time. What's wrong with that? Sounds like a damn near everyday occurrence the world over. 'Don Quixote' gets tired of playing with bar wenches and jousting windmills with 'Pancho,' and moves off shore for a holiday to relax. On the holiday, 'Don', meets what he can only fantasize is probably the next 'Dona Quixote' and of course proceeds to liquor her up and let the good times roll. I mean after all what happens in Sharm-el Sheik stays in Sharm-el-Sheik, right? Well until you made this post anyway.

And the strange thing is that we had sex the first night, and un-safe,

One night stands happen the world over, you spent the night imbibing her with your lies, charm, lackluster wit, and plying her inhibitions with liquor and depending on who you both are perhaps other  substances. Then you're surprised that the both of you  intoxicated, uninhibited, with hormones and lust burning that you are failing to use good judgment and have unsafe sex with a woman you know nothing about?

Play Russian Roulette much? Been screened for HEP, and all the other doggie bag of treats, fun bugs you may have caught from being stupid while intoxicated and aiding and abetting stupidity?

and next to her own son ..tis woman is almost 33 years old, and she have sex with a strange men, in a strange country, next to her own son and un-safe! I think this is not normal

Yet here you are galloping in on your ass, and you stepped right up to the plate and hit one out of the park. Your screaming about it now but whilst you were getting your jollies off it just wasn't important. Where I come from they have a word for that; it's called hypocrisy! Are you the pot calling the kettle Black?.... Isn't it a bit late to go climbing up on some stilts to play the town crier about how this lady is any number of slanderous libelous things? Here, stand still for aminute while we knock you down abit.

..I was thinking she must have a plan!

What pray tell might that plan be, to have a one night stand? To allow you liqueur her up take advantage of her and enjoy coital bliss next to her kid? To play sweet and innocent and take you the poor lamb to slaughter? Give us a break, really there is this super cool principal called personal responsibility. You should look into that.

Her own son has seen us three times when we making love together ..one time in Egypt and two times in Moscow ..and the kid is almost 13! ..And I know I was wrong to, and I had must saying that we need a some privacy because of your son ..but, it's hapend and I can change anything about that..

Just to make sure I am understanding what happened here. Your all disjointed, uncomfortable, uptight and fit to be tied her kid saw you and his mom having sex in Egypt. Then you allow it to occur a few more times, or was it just the one time on purpose and the rest 'accidental'?

But we had a very very good time in Egypt, she was so wonderful and caring!!!

Wonderful and caring enough to have a great time with you, share an evening of pleasure and getting to know you. After some time passes you've decided she's the devil incarnate and now your decrying that it was wonderful and horrible all at once? Get a grip man.

After two weeks in Holland I was going for the first time to Moscow! And I land at Sheremetyevo 2 in Moscow. After 30 minutes arrived Olga and Nadezda in a light blue car. Finally they are there and we were so happy to see each other back! We go in the car and we had a drive from 30 minutes to the flat from Nadezda. We dropped my stuff in her flat and we go out eat at the Japanese restaurant at first floor from her flat.

Good for you, and strong work for getting right back on the plane and going to visit her at home. Good job! Go get her Romeo.

I live many weeks together with Nadezda and her son in her flat in Moscow. We also lived for one week in St. Petersburg.
Again, outstanding, exactly what you should be doing.

In Egypt she was paying a lot for me, and have sex with me whenever I want.

So where's the rub? Sounds like a great time, and hopefully you manned up and did some things for her besides allow her to stroke your easily malleable ego? Did you take her out and provide more than rough and tumble romance 'Ron Jeremy?'

So, I was thinking ..she wants something from me ..I was sure!

What exactly is it you think she wants from you again? You just said she was paying all the bills, and you were having sex at every opportunity along with all sorts of other romance and fun. What exactly was her secret evil plan again?

I allway's must pay in Pieter and in Moscow, the appartment in Pieter (also I was paying the appartment for her sister and her husband, they came 3 day's later to Pieter), I can buy parfums, shoes, make up and what I get back?? Not one coffee she paid for me!

Welcome to being a man in a relationship with a FSUW. It's par for the course pal.

Important is what Nadezda do to me and where I wanna warn other men for is:

So at this point you've figured out that you want to warn us about a woman you met on vacation who enjoys sex, paid for you to have fun and enjoy yourself and then invited you to her country to visit, have fun, romance and love her and get a glimpse of her life. [mod edit - TOS violation]

REALLY?

Is that your big deduction?

- The appartment in St. Petersburg I was paying it all by myself, also for her sister and her husband (they were coming 3 day's later). And Nadezda was saying to me that we paid all together for it.

I'm not sure what this statement is actually supposed to say or mean so could you explain it please?

- Nadezda stole money from me in St. Petersburg. I had pin 7.000 roubles, but I don't had good pockets so Nadezda was keeping it with her in her handbag. Later I make, in her eyes, a stupid comment. Nadezda and her sister wanna go out shoping together and I said something like this; O, you have my money so go shopping if you want. And she was very mad!!!! She come back later and give me my money back ..500 roubles! After I had pin money we go out eat and I had paid 1.300 roubles for it and I get 500 back?? ..there is missing a few thousand roubles! ..but I was saying nothing about it and let it go!

Something sounds fishy here and I suspect there is more to this story we're not being told. Can you share some more please?

- When we arrived back in Moscow, some day at an evening she gets a phonecall from somebody. I thing it was 19.30 hour or something. After the phonecall she said that was my work, and I must go for two weeks to Vladivostok. So you must leave next monday! And the next day we arrange a ticket for me back to Amsterdam!

What does she do for work?

*continued in the next post

Offline ECR844

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 09:05:39 AM »
*continued from above

Nadezda send me a kopie of her passport because she wanna visit Holland so I must arrange a invatation. And I arrange that, no problem. But the strange thing is that the IP address comes out in Moscow ..and she said she was in Vladivostok, I get many sms from Nadezda and she write; I am landed, and it's cold and raining here, I am alone here, etc etc ..and many sms more! Her IP from her flat in Moscow is: 91.78.22.124 and she send a kopie of her passport (fromout Vladivostok she said) with this IP: 85.140.245.68 ..and both IP's comes out in Mosow! So she never was in Vladivostok ..why I must leave Moscow???????

Here's a thought, ask her!!!!

- At my second trip to Moscow I leave from Shiphol Airport in Holland and I pin 250 euro, 5 papers from 50 euro's. I am not sure about this but I think she has stole one paper from 50 euro's out of my wallet. (we go some day to a money exchange office where she give the woman behind the desk a paper from 50 euro's ..is this strange or not????)

What is this word 'pin' you keep referring to mean? Also it sounds like you are guessing and assuming she stole this money from you. Do you have any proof?

- Nadezda told me that she was pregnant, it was 5-6 weeks she said. I was in Holland when she said this! And a few day's later her sister Olga send me sms and she said; 'do you know that Nadezda is in hospital right now, she doing abortation'? And later that day Nadezda send me sms and she write that she lost the baby! And that she was very un-happy! So I buy a new ticket and I fly back to Moscow. When I arrived it was 6 day's after the operation ..but at night she wants sex! And I said, hey we must wait because you had a operation right? ..But she whispered in my left ear ..I need it!!! So she did abortion and after 6 day's you can have sex ..hmmm, I think thats not possible.

Seriously are you daft? You admitted that you had unsafe sex with her and then your surprised that she is pregnant? Couple that with the fact that abortions aren't at all uncommon in the FSU and your incredulous why again? As for the reasons she may have wanted to have sex or not that is an intensely personal, and emotional, experience. Do you even understand or grasp the psychological ramifications and things she may have been experiencing. [mod edit - TOS violation]

So she lie about pregnancy! In front of her flat there is a hospital, and there she was and did the operation. But the strange thing is that nobody in that hospital was knowing her!!!!

Do you know this for sure. Did you consider the possibility that they wouldn't share such information with a foreigner who isn't married or related to the patient. Use your head for more than a hat rack.

And her daddy was calling one day and he said that I must pay for the abortion, I must pay her 500 euro's back, but I didn't pay off course, I was asking her for a dokters report but she don't have ..very strange also!

First off your lucky her dad didn't come to Holland with an AK as  I would have done if you acted like this to my daughter. Do you really think she'd keep a copy of her medical record lying around just to prove something to you?

- In the month august 2009 she whats a holliday ..10 day's Greece and later 7 day's Amsterdam ..only at 20 august she must work she said! And who can pay for everything, the tickets and the hotels ..yes me ..but I didn't and she very very angry!!

You're the man here, man up or step aside. But get used to it as this mentality is fairly common in the FSU.

In Egypt she was paying some things for me ..but in Moscow and St. Petersburg ..not one coffee!!! (And I want pay al for a woman no prblem ..but it must come from both sides right..)

When dating an FSUW the idea of going dutch doesn't exist. Read the courtship and other expectations threads. Seriously, do you keep a register and tally sheet for every relationship you have? Do you keep score?

- When we were eating in the Japanese restaurant at the first floor below her flat she said to me; can I have your mobile phone for a moment? I said yes and give her my phone. I was eating and eating and I saw her busy with my phone. The batterie goes out etc etc.. But I said nothing, I wanna know her plan! When I get my phone back he dosn't work anymore ..in the screen I read sim-card locked or something. I say to her ..hmm whats wrong with my phone? She anwsered, I don't know, your phone is garbage. And I was knowing that she stole and change my sim-card, but I don't say nothing! When we finished eat we go to her flat. I was lie at the bed and she was busy at her computer. I saw that she was downloading something, and I was thinking she downloaded the info from my sim-card to her computer. So I sit up and ask her what she is doing, ..the screen where she was working on goes down with the - button ..she said, O I chat a little.

Again, there is very little information here just a few jumbles of supposition and information thrown together to try to get the reader to agree with you.

But the next day I ask her again, can you look to my phone. And she said 'yes give him to me' and she goes to an other room. A few minutes later she comes back with my phone. I switsh my phone on, type my pincode and ...and my phone works ..all my friends and numbers, messages ..it was all still there!!!!!! Sow now I was 100% sure she had stole my sim-card out off my phone and downloaded all information to her computer!!!!!!!! ..But she was very un-lucky because I had a pre paid card!

Proof?

- In Egypt she was saying that she was a police officer. In Moscow she said no I am not a police officer, I am a lawyer. But believe me, I lived many weeks together with her ..and she is not a lawyer!!!

Once again, what does she do? What's her educational level, etc.? Let's hear facts and not conjecture.

- But the wurst from all was this. On thursday 4 september 2009 she had an intervieuw at the Holland Embassy in Moscow for a visa to Holland. She wants to have a holliday in Holland with me, she wants to meet my parents and she wants to see how I live ..with other words, she wants to see how rich I am! After my holliday in Holland she said I will decide if we go furder with our relationship yes or no.

No in other words she wants to see what life will be like for her if she chooses to marry you and leave everything she has worked for and built her entire life. She will be leaving all of this behind to be your wife and live in Holland. This stuff is not rocket science.

She was at the Holland Embassy and she lie to the woman who had intervieuwed her! The woman from the Embassy has called me 3 times in 20 minutes, and I must awnser many questions. And I was happy to help Nadezda with her visa so I answered all the questions. But what I didn't know was that Nadezda was lie to the woman from Embassy!!!! She was telling a compleet other story then me.. And why she lie???? ..I still don't know why!

See my response to this at the begining of this post. Repeating it doesn't make it true. Also did you ask her side of the story?

(And I was missing my flight back to Amsterdam because she leaved 5 day's later then me, I booked 4 nights more ..we lived together and sleep 8 nights together in Egypt!! When I was in Moscow we lived 4 weeks together, together in her flat in Moscow!! And 6 day's we lived together in a flat in St. Petersburg. ..And she answered I don't know him?? And why she lie?? ..I don't know!)
he next question was; ..'Marcel visits 3 times Moscow, where he live, was he live together with you at your flat?? Nadezda anwserded: No Marcel didn't live at my place, we live not together in my flat!! Where he was, I don't know..

Nadezda don't get the visa for Holland!!!!! The reason was that she was lie to Embassy!!!!! She don't get her passport back and the penalty she get is; she can't travel for one year to or in Europe!

So, our relation ended because I was telling the truth to the Embassy, she lie ..and she said it's all my fauld!

And the Embassy said to me, she lie all the time but you can't see it ..she don't sweat, flushing or get a red face ..a great actor the woman from Embassy said!!

- Nadezda don't get a visa for Holland.

I suspect there is more to this like everything else you have posted you're only telling bits and pieces of the story. Why? Do you think we'll automatically validate your feelings, opinions and conjecture if you do so?

So thats why I was going back to her in Moscow. I give her all flight details and I was hoping she wait me at the airport. But she was very mad ..that she didn't get visa and she was mad at me because I was telling the truth to the Embassy. But I fly and I wil see, I was hoping to see her at the airport but she wasn't there!! I wait a little, drink a coffee and after I take a taxi to her home. When I was there I ring the bell, but she didn't open the door, I call and sms her but no anwsers. And I wait and wait ..but nothing, no Nadezda. So I go to a hotel with a taxi. And when I arrive I get a sms from Nadezda, and this is what she write to me: Where are you? At witsh hotel? I need to talk with you. So I go back to her house with a taxi ..and when I arrive I ring the bell, but again nothing!! Her flat is at floor three, so after a few minutes wait I look out off the window and I see two men police! I waved and the men waved back, so I go downstairs where a fat police men say's ..papers! And I give my passport ..and he looks and his eyes where bigger, he say ..from Hollandya?? ..I say yes, from Amsterdam! And suddenly they where very friendly to me!!

- They don't make a report;
- They don't write my name;
- They don't send me back or say that I must leave;
- They don't talk with Nadezda because why she called the police?
- We talk a little about Holland and 10 minutes later they said goodbye and good luck!

This woman is a scam gentlemen! She only loves herself, her son and furder no body, she will lie to you ..she lie to every body, to the goverment ..you can't trust her! ..she wants only a men that pay's everything for her! ..but when you meet her ..yust use her, and she is so good in the bed, making love with her is fantastic!!!!!!!

Do you know her, are you her ex ..or you want more info? Please let me know and send me a pm..

In summary [mod edit - TOS violation]

There is next to nothing here pointing to the scam or even justifying your ongoing slander of this lady. Furthermore why don't you post all of your personal information here right next to hers with your work place, etc..

What's good for the goose is better for the gander right?

Out Here.

Offline Chris

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 10:28:12 AM »
OK we have moved this back, you can all argue it out here for now.
Слава Україні

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 10:37:54 AM »
I would ask that anyone else replying here consult the Guidelines for User Conduct.

Any further insults the like of which we have already deleted will result in the entire post being deleted and the user warned. Please be civil.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 10:42:44 AM »
but I am at law enforcement (and yes, believe it or not) so I contacted every hotel in Amsterdam/Schiphol and I get every information what I want. She had booked 12 nights, from 07-09-2009 till 19-09-2009 ..and cancelled at 4 september, ..of course, she didn't get visa so she cancel!

What type of law enforcement are you in exactly and what do you do? How much vacation time do you get exactly?

Offline ECR844

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 10:58:55 AM »
I would ask that anyone else replying here consult the Guidelines for User Conduct.

Any further insults the like of which we have already deleted will result in the entire post being deleted and the user warned. Please be civil.

I'm surprised the mods are letting this slanderous-libelous mess stand on the flimsiest of cases and grounds presented. This guy contending that this lady is a scammer, based on what exactly? Furthermore, some of the staff has already posted and deduced that it is this single individual who is running around trying to punish this lady who it sounds like he used for sex, impregnated, and potentially led on in the guise of a relationship that ended as a result of his ongoing gaffs and unconscious efforts to derail the relationship. Now that she has put an end to things he seems to be quite eager to hurt her and provide her personal details in the public domain to assuage his hurt ego.

Sad really, although before anyone goes shedding tears for "marcel" about his being insulted he did have a doosey of a first post which contained a number of TOS violations, insults and things against a lady who is unable to defend herself. Additionally these actions could do her innumerable harm once in the public domain to remain there. So I'm left to wonder why those elements of the Op's posts have remained and other posts in the thread edited?

Yes I am aware that facts can be hurtful and even insulting, but that doesn't make them any less true or deserving of attention or comment in either the affirmative or negative. Our squire has deluded himself into believing he is a knight and it seems someone needed to unhorse him to hopefully jar him from that very fog of delusion.

Polite, not so much. Effective, we'll see. I just call them how I see them, and made clear it was my opinion based on what "marcel" posted. If he's not man enough to take it he shouldn't be posting these things in a public forua where each of us has the opportunity to express our opinions on it. The good, the bad, the ugly or the cheerleading koombaya kind.

Food for thought.