The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Moldova: with photos and commentary by Natasha  (Read 8163 times)

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Happy Independence Day to Moldova
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 12:46:17 AM »
Wayne re 44

Rather than annoy Paul,[  :-[ ]  further I'll simply say ( WT*) are you talking about ?! .. IF you feel like starting a new thread -go for it..

Offline JeanClaude

• Spouses Country: Several girls, not all at the same time
Re: Moldova's aspirations to join the EU
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2011, 02:46:51 PM »
Since Moldova is already receiving money from the IMF, I don't see how them joining the EU could make things any worse for any of you living in Europe. And, money is already being funneled through Romania from the EU to Moldova as well,.. I will look for an article I recently read about it...

Edit: Not the article that I read, but one that says basically the same http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/romania-fails-to-help-moldova-as-promised ... except that Romania has not given all of the money promised yet.

If Romania, a fiscally value-negative member of the EU, is shovelling money into Moldova they should be expelled from the EU.

It is the European Union requiring Romania to give money to Moldova. Boc wouldn't do it out of the kindness of his heart  :chuckle:

Thats the whole point,

Since it isnt althruism, might as well keep the money, if they need money ,let them print their own!
a day not trolled is a day not lived

Offline JeanClaude

• Spouses Country: Several girls, not all at the same time
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2011, 02:48:50 PM »
Those gravy-train pillocks in Brussels are too free and easy with our money.  :duh:

It makes no sense to me. Why give a country like Romania money

STOP RIGHT THERE!!! I AGREE....  Lets STOP giving them money!

The rest is just conversation...
a day not trolled is a day not lived

Offline mendeleyev

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »
RUA on Transnistria: http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=6419.0

RUA on Moldova: http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=6275.0

Both places have gorgeous ladies and are not visited very often.

Offline el_guero

• My Russian improves slowly.
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 11:40:59 AM »
Since Moldova is already receiving money from the IMF, I don't see how them joining the EU could make things any worse for any of you living in Europe. And, money is already being funneled through Romania from the EU to Moldova as well,.. I will look for an article I recently read about it...

Edit: Not the article that I read, but one that says basically the same http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/romania-fails-to-help-moldova-as-promised ... except that Romania has not given all of the money promised yet.

If Romania, a fiscally value-negative member of the EU, is shovelling money into Moldova they should be expelled from the EU.

All the gaping wounds should be closed. No "aid" for nuclear nations like India and Pakistan. No money for lame ducks like Greece (who should be immediately ejected from the EU), Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine or other EU wannabees. It should be baton down the hatches and solve the debt problems first.

Germany cannot bail out the world. And we don't want to become insolvent and credit downgraded like the US. All that leftist fuzzy-thinking free-money-to-the-poor stuff needs to stop. Charity begins at home. Let the poor stay poor while the economic engines of the world work to fix the current crisis.

When we are rich again, we can then afford to help the poor.

It was the UN engineered "America is so rich that we can give their jobs to the poor in Asia" that got us into this problem in the first place ..... 

When you have economic winners, you have economic losers.

But, if you brits are willing to bail out Moldova when you have money again, GO FOR IT.

Leave the US out of the next round of 'altruism' from some one else's pocket.

Registration