The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: visioneve.org  (Read 14417 times)

Offline Chemist

• Love Gone Global
  • Trips: 5-10
visioneve.org
« on: July 29, 2009, 06:45:01 AM »
Has anybody heard of the agency, VisionEve?  They are on the internet at visioneve.org.  They appear to be an agency based in Kiev.  They are on Jim's "white list".

Has anybody had experience with this agency?
It is fortunate that a woman's charms can arrest a man's intelligence long enough for copulation to take place.

Our future depends on it!

Offline The search

Re: visioneve.org
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
just had a look at the site, i am not the best person to take advice from in this regard, however, judging by the photography it seems like real girls. amateur photographs speaks words to me.

i am on the hunt on new agencies, so ill join up and keep you updated on what i find
The Route To Life Is A Route Not Travelled

Offline The search

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 12:17:57 PM »
and i forgot to mention, they have various photos of the ladies in different scenes and wardrobe which i think is pretty good...correct me if im wrong

Offline Chemist

• Love Gone Global
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »
I would tend to agree, search.

It seems like the agency takes their own photos of the girls in various outfits, which may mean that they met them.  And it seems that they have an office in Kiev; another good sign.

What may worry me is that I've been at this seach for a few years and this is the first I've heard of them (they don't advertise, perhaps?).  Two of my trips have been to Kiev.  They also seem to be a secondary business for a travel agency based in the UK which may worry me.

It seems like writing them is free and if the girl likes to correspond with you, they'll provide the contact information for a decent fee.

Might be worth a shot.

It is fortunate that a woman's charms can arrest a man's intelligence long enough for copulation to take place.

Offline ladyUkr

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 01:12:23 PM »
I can confirm that they have office in Kiev, or the agent- better to say, Ive never seen her, but she called me quite often offering the dates. I was their customers for a year I think, but without any success. Their approach seemed to me a bit superficious, although can not say anything negative about their work. At least they are definetely not scammers

Offline Chemist

• Love Gone Global
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
ladyUkr,

Thank you for your insite.  It's nice to hear about them from a client.  I've tried to write to the agency and ask a few questions but haven't received any answers yet.

Do you know how long they've been in business?  Was there something about their approach that bothered you?  Did you meet any men through the agency?

Any information about your experience would be helpful.  I searched the archives and there is no information about this agency.

Offline The search

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 05:36:27 AM »
I would like to know though, if you are in contact with a women from the agency and would like to arrange a meeting with them, are you obliged to use there accomadation etc for the meeting (date).

As Chemist has mentioned, being a travel agent as well does raise a few concerns in this regard.

Offline jimsan

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 06:20:23 AM »
I first heard of this agency while I was in Kiev.
I was walking along the street and girls were handing out flyers for it.
I looked recently at their site and I did not see much wrong with it but they charge £100 to set up a meeting.
In my opinion that is far too expensive for meeting with a woman that may not want to see you again.

Offline Brasscasing

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 08:59:33 AM »
I looked recently at their site and I did not see much wrong with it but they charge £100 to set up a meeting.

Yikes! :o Not to join the agency but set up a meeting?

Quote from: jimsan

Let me understand this correctly, Jim. They were handing out flyers advertising this agency to foreign men on the streets of Kiev?

Brass
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."  ~ John Diefenbaker

P.S....Unless you happen to live in Quebec and are subject to the Quebec Charter Of Values, of course.

Offline jimsan

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 09:28:47 AM »
I was thinking about this and I may have made a mistake because there were two agencies that I got to know of while I was in kiev.
I actually had flyers handed out to me for one agency and another agency I saw advertised on a notice board.
One was for Kiev connections and the other was for Visioneve but I cannot remember which one was handing out the flyers.
However, I do remember that the girl who handed me the flyer also offered me a massage, no sex, just a massage !!
(Must have been my good looks)
 :laugh:

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 09:38:38 AM »

If THAT isn't ABSOLUTE PROOF that the Kiev foreign bride population is "overfished" by western men nothing is -

I know my buddy Brendan tried the reverse at his agency in Volgograd.  At my suggestion he had some business card-size adverts printed up in Cyrillic inviting ladies to come by his office for a free photo shoot and to receive information about meeting western men for marriage.  He kept a wad of these in his pocket at all times and handend them out on the streets and on public transportation to every good looking young woman that crossed his path.  

He nabbed a few great prospects for his agency but overall he said this marketing technique was not successful.    
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Brasscasing

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 09:45:09 AM »
I was thinking about this and I may have made a mistake because there were two agencies that I got to know of while I was in kiev.
I actually had flyers handed out to me for one agency and another agency I saw advertised on a notice board.
One was for Kiev connections and the other was for Visioneve but I cannot remember which one was handing out the flyers.
However, I do remember that the girl who handed me the flyer also offered me a massage, no sex, just a massage !!

Kiev is starting to sound a bit like Vegas. :chuckle: Alright, so we don't know if it was VisionEve handing out flyers, has anyone else received these flyers (while in Kiev) from agencies offering dates at a £100. ?

Brass
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."  ~ John Diefenbaker

P.S....Unless you happen to live in Quebec and are subject to the Quebec Charter Of Values, of course.

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »

Kiev is starting to sound a bit like Vegas. :chuckle: Alright, so we don't know if it was VisionEve handing out flyers, has anyone else received these flyers (while in Kiev) from agencies offering dates at a £100. ?

Brass

I've never seen it or heard of it before.
Слава Україні

Offline jimsan

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 11:50:55 AM »
Visoneve offers the meeting at $100, not pounds.
If you have a second date the price goes down to $75 for the second meeting and $60 for a third meeting.
But you don't get to correspond with the ladies, you simply send them your photos and all relevant information about yourself and they show this to the lady you are interested in and ask her if she wants to meet with you.
This kind of thing is definitely not for me.

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 12:14:47 PM »
Visoneve offers the meeting at $100, not pounds.  If you have a second date the price goes down to $75 for the second meeting and $60 for a third meeting. 

Most reputable agencies charge a maximum of $20-25 to arrange a meeting.  Those prices are a total rip-off.
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Chemist

• Love Gone Global
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 10:26:10 AM »
Thanks for the replies so far.

I don't think that handing out fliers on the street is a bad sign.  Especially, if they're a new agency trying to get the word out.  It's cheap advertising.

The price of meetings depends upon how many ladies you want to meet, at least according to their website.  If you meet five ladies it would only be $300.  I thought that this might have been a reasonable price considering Kiev Connections offers the same thing through a "Matchmaker Service", but for over $500.  And Kiev Connections have always been highly recommended.

On another note, I've been speaking with an agency employee of VisionEve through email.  She didn't seem to know what IMBRA was (red flag?).  After I explained it to her, she took the position that since they are based in Ukraine, they don't need to comply with US law.  I guess anybody who uses them should keep this in mind when applying for your K1 or K3 (or CR-1).

I won't be going overseas until after the new year so I haven't made up my mind yet.  Maybe I'll take one for the team.

Offline ladyUkr

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 07:38:08 AM »
What i did not like about them is that they've never sent me a photo of my date. All the men I met were quite generouse and well-off. I was surprised as 1 of them even paid me for dating him :o

Offline kievstar

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 08:39:19 AM »
Let me give a little perspective of what Kiev is really like since I have lived there for awhile in past 3 years.  No longer live there but did in 2008 and 2007. 

Kiev has thousands of expats.  Kiev has thousands of sex tourists.  Kiev has thousands of men coming to find girls for dates and marriage.  Kiev has more than 1 million women which gets new blood as people come to the city to find jobs. 

Kiev is not a city for a man dating out of his league.  It is not fished out.  Not even close.  Has very small fishing pools for men dating out of their league.

There are many guys working in  the city of Kiev or who visit several times a month.  I think you will see more and more agencies target these men with higher meeting fees.  These are men who do not waste time on letter writing which really pays the agencies bills. I found it very easy to call up an agency any afternoon and get a date with any girl I picked that night.  Even local Ukraine men do this.  Why it is easy and who cares if it $25 or $100 usd.  $100 usd is a very small price. 

There are many girls whose photos never are published by the agency.  Why - they already have a boyfriend first couple of days of joining the agency.  I used to get photos of girls 1 day after they joined agency and I was on a big mass email list of local and foreign men. 

Offline The Ox

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 06:04:02 PM »
G'day fellas,
I was on here wanting to know more about visioneve.org just to make sure of my actions with this agency.

I saw some positive remarks about this site which was good and someone had mentioned that 100£, i will correct you in that it us $100/date for one lady, then the more you have the more cheaper it gets! you take a closer look at the different pricings of the more dates you have! These prices a way cheaper then kiev connections, with Kiev connections you pay $500 straight up even if you only want to meet one lady! This is ridiculous!

I have been in close contact with Katerina from visioneve and she is a nice lady I have spoke with her on the phone quite a number of times, and she is very integral with replying with her emails! There is no waiting! I wrote to Brett from Kiev connections and he has never replied. The letter I wrote to him was to ask about if I could get a price reduction with only wanting to meet one lady.....no reply....even though I have spoke with the girls, they won't budge within the prices unless he confirms.

Getting back to Katerina the reason she has to do within the travel agency, is she married a man from the UK. she has been in this business for 12 years!

I am in the process at the moment of getting the contact details for 2 ladies from a distance intro, which only costs $140 for their contact details! Come on fullas one of you said paying $100 for one intro and you may never see her again, life is a gamble people have to make a living, and katerina's website would have to be the most reasonable pricing, and the most simplest process out there! At least she doesn't charge straight up until you have picked your lady for free!!

She has a whole heap of new ladies all the time that don't want to be advertised they are ones you see at the office and meet there and then, im going over in April to meet the 2 girls I am going to meet just with Skype and phone and so on all being well and to meet Katerina!

I think if you show to these people that you are for real and serious about a relationship they will respond always with integrity! And be persistent by actually calling them and speaking with them personally they will respond!

All the best fullas!!

Offline abbas

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 06:31:15 AM »
hello .. i meet this agency .. i can say only one think.. They scam .. they cheat they play games. all ladys interputer .. all ladys ask you taxi money 500 uah  . all come stay 1 hour for food .. but they all not liked you .. agecny make money .. ladys make money and you lose money ...... if you need her photos i can send is well

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 09:30:49 AM »
hello .. i meet this agency .. i can say only one think.. They scam .. they cheat they play games. all ladys interputer .. all ladys ask you taxi money 500 uah  . all come stay 1 hour for food .. but they all not liked you .. agecny make money .. ladys make money and you lose money ...... if you need her photos i can send is well

Hello panmeri,

your layout looks like many other sites. Does nobody has his own ideas to create a layout?   

Marko

Welcome newbies, why not introduce your selves and take your time to read some of the different threads.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2014, 12:32:30 PM »
Welcome newbies, why not introduce your selves and take your time to read some of the different threads.

Me think the above are occasional stray folks.   
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 12:37:02 PM »

More like lost sheep.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouses Country: Belarus
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 10:20:09 AM »

More like lost sheep.

Or shills for the agency..... (:)

Offline abbas

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2017, 03:54:55 AM »
Nothing but scammers including the manager who is corrupt to the core. Very unprofessional, arrogant, repulsive agency tries to rush you through the process just to quickly take your money. Then the money grabber will recommend certain women they are aware are real expert scammers but posing as ladies interested in serious relations. They will steal anything of value, wallets, money, credit cards, jewelry, etc. And often a chosen lady will work with an accomplice, such as a girlfriend, cousin, etc. to distract you while the other goes after your valuables. Katerina in the office is such a fraud, I think she suffers from severe mental illness. She will never protect paying clients from blatant thieves, refuses to investigate scammers nor help report to authorities because she is in on the action and will do everything to praise and defend the money grubbing whores on the site. Pay good money to be introduced to ladies who will steal your money. The lack of morals and integrity in this scam agency is astounding. Now I know why Ukraine is a laughing stock all over the world with its whores and corruption. I noticed how really miserable Ukrainian women are, just brutally worthless as companions or even friends, extreme dullards. And they have personalities of a wet rag, A more despicable experience I have not witnessed. Most disgusting, dishonest, criminal, vile outfit ever encountered. Ukraine is so rife with theft and corruption, you'll only be a victim of liars and thieves with no recourse. Never trust a Ukrainian woman from this agency. Never! This agency is evil to the core. Don't get ripped off by these blood sucking whores! They are a group of organized criminals They have connections with most of the ladies, I discovered that ladies are used to grap your money, fraud your cards Pre settled stories and all cast of fake people They can bring Old lady as mother of your beloved girl, father, sisters and brother They can arrange for wedding party and dress, So a complete play just to take money and disappear Some ladies on the site I discovered they are married and have kids too, but they are on the site as one of the cast. Fake names of all responsible on the office, Lilia, or Victoria or or They are just there to moderate the play with the ladies you choose or they advice you about them Poor country, bad ladies Take care Will be happy to advise anyone not to think about this office

Hello panmeri,

your layout looks like many other sites. Does nobody has his own ideas to create a layout?   

Marko

quote author=AvHdB link=topic=7816.msg389916#msg389916 date=1418315449]

Hello panmeri,

Marko

[/quote]