General Discussion > Media Room

Daily Mail article on Mail Order Brides Featuring the Russian Bride Guide

(1/6) > >>

TrevorM:
Nice product placement, Manny. How did you wangle that?  ;D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1192211/From-Russia-Without-love-How-thousands-lonely-British-men-ruthlessly-fleeced-Russian-email-brides-racket.html

alenika:
Interesting article. Curious who are those Paul Bracchi and Helen Croydon and where they got the info, if not involved themselves.
I like comments. The last one there:

--- Quote ---why oh why do middle aged lonely men continue to delude themselves that beautiful 20 year olds REALLy find them attractive !!

- annmarie lewis, manchester uk,
--- End quote ---

JazzyClassic:
Oh i was about to post that article as well, and isn't somebody's book there being promoted ?:))

Manny:
They didn't actually contact me before writing that article. Had they have done, the content might well have been different.

cufflinks:

--- Quote from: Manny on June 11, 2009, 12:21:40 PM ---They didn't actually contact me before writing that article. Had they have done, the content might well have been different.

--- End quote ---

Well with 70,000 Brits and Gawd knows how many Colonists hitting the streets in Ukraine every "bride season" - any publicity for the book is better than no publicity!

Article sure takes the blush of the MOB rose in Odessa - one girl comes there every year to "See what she can get"

Classic - well at least they tell it like it is regarding the tours biz and Black Sea MOBs.

AnastasiaWeb an open,  transparent and honest business  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version