The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Just for a smile  (Read 4469 times)

Ada

Just for a smile
« on: May 26, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »
My sister sent me this picture tonight.  :-*
Someone said this might put a smile on a face or two :loving:

Edit: She took the picture herself, the kittens are in her balcony  ;D :popcorn: :king:

Offline alenika

Re: Just for a smile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »
 :loving:
I close eyes to see better

Ada

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 03:04:06 PM »
So that someone was right  :loving:

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 05:54:05 PM »
:P

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 06:07:41 PM »
"ADA," Great picture, thanks for sharing!

That looks like a pretty deadly spider there "WO," what species is it?

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 06:28:47 PM »

That looks like a pretty deadly spider there "WO," what species is it?

I have no idea, never seen one like that before. That is why I think I'm lucky, such a "pretty" spider with such huge breakfast. I think my husband got rid of it as soon as I took picture.  ::)

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »
I just noticed the warning colors and recent kill which lead one to believe you'd be better make sure if you tried to kill it you do that right the first time. Anyway excellent pictures ladies.

Offline mirror

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 08:15:56 PM »
I like this one.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Offline Paul

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 11:19:11 PM »
I don't like kittens or cats, sorry

I hope you don't mind if I share this. Kind of proud of it. I took it at my back yard.

So you took it upon yourself to ruin this thread  ???

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 12:40:00 AM »
I don't like kittens or cats, sorry

I hope you don't mind if I share this. Kind of proud of it. I took it at my back yard.

So you took it upon yourself to ruin this thread  ???
OMG!  ::) Someone decided that I ruined a thread with one single picture. I definitely didn't put a smile on your face. I posted many pictures in your threads and you never expressed any dislike of that fact> So what is different know? Somebody decided to comment on my pic and it p$$ed you straight of?  

Ada

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 01:17:25 AM »

Thank you, ECR, I'm glad you enjoyed it.  :)

I do not mind other people posting pictures here, as long as they are supposed to make us smile, because I only had one picture to share this time.

WO, didn't your mom teach you not to stick your tongue at people? It's not nice.  :chuckle:
The spider didn't put a smile on my face, by the way, but... to each its own.  :biggrin:

Mirror, that is a funny picture too.  ;D

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 02:33:24 AM »

The spider didn't put a smile on my face, by the way, but... to each its own:biggrin:

that is true, because your picture didn't put a smile on my face, quite contrary. At the end of each year shops are full of calenders with those sickening (to me) pictures and i try to avoid them at all cost.

WO, didn't your mom teach you not to stick your tongue at people? It's not nice.  :chuckle:

I think this one is the stupidest and rudest smile but some people favor it... as you said to each its own

I wasn't the first one who broke unspoken but sacred rule  ::) of not posting pictures in other people's threads, it happens many time before. Now there is a "special" thread created because of that. Somebody is overacting. Full stop. 

I apologize for "disturbing" your thread with my picture, as you can see it has been removed.

And then he is asking why we don't want to post. That is one of the reasons for me...  ::)

Ada

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 04:39:32 AM »
The spider didn't put a smile on my face, by the way, but... to each its own:biggrin:

that is true, because your picture didn't put a smile on my face, quite contrary. At the end of each year shops are full of calenders with those sickening (to me) pictures and i try to avoid them at all cost.

I must admit I don't find anything funny or pleasant in watching a spider having "breakfast", as you said.  :sick0012:
And I never look at calendars when I go shopping.  :biggrin:
In fact, if I don't like what I see, I just look elsewhere.   tiphat

Offline mirror

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 07:36:34 AM »
I don't see any reason for an argument because all animals are egual children of a nature...
spiders,cats,crocodiles,birds,fish...

Ada

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 08:23:50 AM »
Who's arguing?  :knit: