The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Western Ukraine - Life & Leisure, Village Life  (Read 92858 times)

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Western Ukraine - Life & Leisure, Village Life
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »
Chris et al ... thanks for a wonderful thread!  Parts look even like central PA, not too far where I am from.

Thanks Slumba, its been a while since I started this, (actually this is two threads now merged)  good to hear people are still getting something from it.
Слава Україні

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
Well that concludes my report on Life and Leisure in the Ukrainain Carpathian Mountains, if you get a chance, please visit this area, you will not be dissappointed.

Chris

Excellent photos and reporting, I really enjoyed it.  Thanks Chris!!
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Western Ukraine - Life & Leisure, Village Life
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2011, 05:14:16 AM »
Thank-you!

BTW all the off topic discussions have now been moved to here
Слава Україні