The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Report from Penza Russia.  (Read 23598 times)

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Report from Penza Russia.
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »
Link:

Remember the most powerful tool a man can develop is a "Next" button in his mind and know how and when to use it.

Remember Rule Number 1 - A difficult (or: spoiled, inconsiderate, disrespectful, selfish etc...) woman ALWAYS remains difficult and NEVER changes - so hit "NEXT" :rolleye0009: :-\ :rolleye0009: :-\ :rolleye0009: :-\ :rolleye0009:

One thing we know there are millions of fish in the sea  :travel:

So sooner you hit NEXT the sooner you move on to the one who is respectful, considerate and perfect for you.

Great advice Cufflinks.  :bow:
I live by this rule. Only once did I make an exception and it was a big mistake.

Thanks Divad - I am now wise not because I started that way I can assure you - I have had my share of adventures along the way - I could go into a long litany of bad dates and the stunts the Boston breed of AW have pulled - one of my favorites was the Italian movie star who's Dad  - a famous plastic surgeon from Italy with a thriving practice in Texas.  LOL - she would ask me to meet at the 4 Seasons in Boston for Breakfast or Lunch etc and always had a girlfriend (also smoking hot) with her.  A friend who knew the manager said oh yes they are on the 4 Seasons points system - the more men they get to come in and spend money and buy meals - they would earn points good for the hotel, spa or restaurant - I enjoy the service there so it never really bothered me but the real deal breaker was when we went to a great little Italian North End restaurant which made a particularly succulent Osso Bucco that I ordered and she ordered her meal and when it came she then ambushed me with that PETA crap "Do you know how they treat veal?"

At first I was thinking WTF but I quickly checked my self and I said if you had a problem with veal you should have said something before I ordered - but since you decided instead to ambush me now that my meal is here I plan to enjoy it and I took a $20 from my pocket knowing the taxi back to Daddy's condo was less than $10 and said you have three choices be pleasant while I enjoy my meal and enjoy yours - take the $20 and go home now and I will pay for your meal and take it home in a doggie bag or  take the $20 and the doggie bag and never ever call me or email me again.  Being as it was a free meal and against a "points girl's" nature to pass up a free 4 star Italian meal she chose plan 1 and I then "nexted" her never to look back even though she called a few times.

Honestly was not easy because her dad and I got along and she was a solid 9.9 - of course her mother wound up divorcing her Dad for a NBD (Next Bigger Deal) so it was not a stretch to think like mother like daughter.

There is a reason why I have never had to pay alimony or child support - that next button in your mind's eye can be a real life saver!

Suffice to say wisdom comes from experiences both bad and good :smokin: