The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Poll

What percentage of WM are up to the task of marrying an RW and keeping her???

50% some can some can't
1 (2.6%)
70% Most can but not all
3 (7.9%)
50% some can some can't
7 (18.4%)
30% this is not a pursuit for most
19 (50%)
0% Marrying an RW and you are DOOMED !! !!!
4 (10.5%)
Something else please explain
4 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: What percentage of WM are up to the task of marrying an RW and keeping her????  (Read 7824 times)

Online shakespear

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 20+
That said great wealth is created at the bottom of economic cycles all the way back through history - even the Great Rothschild Merchant Banker was quoted as saying the time to buy is when blood is running in the streets! 

An even in the colossus mistake of a Stimulus Package just passed last night, people will make tons of money off the government's best intentions.  Just up to the eager entrepreneurs to figure out how to do it.

After actually reading the new bill; BTW something that 100 of 100 senators and 435 of 435 representatives honestly told inquisitive reporters they DIDN'T do before the voted to pass it, it seems to me that any company structured to provide solar panels to large not-for-profit companies (like schools) that have large buildings with tons of unused roof space stand to make an absolute KILLING off government grants, incentives and preferential tax and depreciation treatment of such a product.  Lease the equipment to the schools, take all the credits and incentives then sell the hard product to the schools after all the depreciation and government benefits have been expired.

Anybody want to get with me and form a company?   
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Online cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
First: how do you define gorgeous?
I find that my wife's laughter is enough to keep me going for days.  When she "nails' me on something silly and we giggle/chucke about it, this kind of thing sends me on cloud 9 and literally boosts my spirits.  Its that heart-to-heart understanding that goes beyond any cosmetics and form.

This is a nice comment. It is truly what loving somebody is all about. Too many men seem obsessed with making sure they find an 8 or a 9 or a 10 that they overlook what is really important.

I also find the above comment very good. But  I don't think that it is a contradiction with desire to find an 8, a 9 or a 10. These types of women should be more able to keep us going, and to get us on cloud 9, shouldn't they?

Belle - you are at least an 11 no?

Online cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
That said great wealth is created at the bottom of economic cycles all the way back through history - even the Great Rothschild Merchant Banker was quoted as saying the time to buy is when blood is running in the streets! 

An even in the colossus mistake of a Stimulus Package just passed last night, people will make tons of money off the government's best intentions.  Just up to the eager entrepreneurs to figure out how to do it.

After actually reading the new bill; BTW something that 100 of 100 senators and 435 of 435 representatives honestly told inquisitive reporters they DIDN'T do before the voted to pass it, it seems to me that any company structured to provide solar panels to large not-for-profit companies (like schools) that have large buildings with tons of unused roof space stand to make an absolute KILLING off government grants, incentives and preferential tax and depreciation treatment of such a product.  Lease the equipment to the schools, take all the credits and incentives then sell the hard product to the schools after all the depreciation and government benefits have been expired.

Anybody want to get with me and form a company?   

Shake our focus is on providing the up front management services as the government has no where near enough people to manage this properly - 50% percent of all funds must be put to work in 120 Days or it is USE IT OR LOOSE IT - this is going to make the Oklahoma land rush look like a ladies tea party - nice thing about Services -  invoices get paid as submitted and no major capital inventory expenses - do you have a link to the final bill may I ask???

Offline BelleZeBoob

First: how do you define gorgeous?
I find that my wife's laughter is enough to keep me going for days.  When she "nails' me on something silly and we giggle/chucke about it, this kind of thing sends me on cloud 9 and literally boosts my spirits.  Its that heart-to-heart understanding that goes beyond any cosmetics and form.

This is a nice comment. It is truly what loving somebody is all about. Too many men seem obsessed with making sure they find an 8 or a 9 or a 10 that they overlook what is really important.

I also find the above comment very good. But  I don't think that it is a contradiction with desire to find an 8, a 9 or a 10. These types of women should be more able to keep us going, and to get us on cloud 9, shouldn't they?

Belle - you are at least an 11 no?

you mean am I a cloud 11 :) ?
Men are like Bluetooth: he is connected to you when you are nearby, but searches for other devices when you are away.
Women are like Wi-Fi: she sees all available devices, but connects to the strongest one.