The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: How You Can Help This Website Become Even Better - For Free!  (Read 9309 times)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: How You Can Help This Website Become Even Better - For Free!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 05:31:39 PM »
Manny,

I fixed the "code" tag in your first post because it messed up the layout bigtime ;)

It worked just fine in Google Chrome. Must be you Firefox guys.  ;D
I apologise.
And so he should.........

Online Herrie

• Tech Group
  • Spouses Country: Russia (Born in Uzbekistan)
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: How You Can Help This Website Become Even Better - For Free!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 06:05:58 PM »
Manny,

I fixed the "code" tag in your first post because it messed up the layout bigtime ;)

It worked just fine in Google Chrome. Must be you Firefox guys.  ;D
Could be, updated to 3.5.2 today (from 3.1.x) and had some quirks at work with some site too. Maybe it was FF 3.5.x or maybe it was bad in 3.0.x/3.1.x already... Anyway added some "Enter's" inside the code tag and it's fine now ;)