The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: White nights!  (Read 1944 times)

Dave13

White nights!
« on: May 23, 2007, 12:51:17 PM »
Guys, Anna and I will be off to Russia on June 1, plan on spending a few weeks in Tver visiting the family. Then its off to Saint Petersburg for a week, going to enjoy the white nights, and celebrate my evil 50 birthday :o  
     I will post a trip report after we return!  ;D
                                                                               Dave

Offline PlumberMan

Re: White nights!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
You and Anna have a great trip! Sweet time of the year to visit as well. Take some pics. I look forward to seeing Saint Pete one day soon  :) T/R sounds like a great idea, maybe Anna can write it from a Lady's point of view. I've never read a T/R from any of the married gals, should be cool.

Fifty, sheeee-it, you're still a pup! 8)

Offline Olga

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 08:56:32 PM »
Enjoy your time  :)

Saint Petersburg's white nights

Dave13

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 11:02:39 AM »
Thanks, We will post lots of shots.  Anna and I, together posted a trip report on the other board, it was about our trip to St. Petersburg for the New Years of 2004.   ;D

Dave

Offline DonA

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 03:12:21 PM »
Hey Dave,

Happy birthday you youngster ;D.

We hope Anna and You have a great time. Take lots of photos.

Don and Yulia

Registration